Stairway To Heaven

Unpleasent Vibe

There was three hard knocks on the door of the apartment. I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood. Oh shit, oh shit that’s probably him. I started to panic. Natalie gave me a worried look. She was the only on that I told about what happened 20 minutes ago.

“I’ll get it.” Zacky jumped up from his position in-between my legs on the ground.

But I was faster then him, “No, I’ll get it” and I ran over to the door.

“Okay” he said sort of backing off. “Are you ok, Amii?” He asked me in a concerned voice. I gave him a not to reassuring smile and opened the door. I closed my eyes tightly and stood there cringing a little.

When I opened my eyes I was looking straight into, they brown eyes of Jason. “What’s wrong sweet heart? All of the years that I’ve known you I have never seen you so unhappy to see me.” Jason jetted out his bottom lip and pouted at me. I let out a deep breath and fell into his arms. His reflexes kicked in and caught me in a warm hug.

I buried my face into his neck, “Jay, I have had the, most bizarre, horrible day. I really need you right now.” We stood there hugging for about 3 minutes, but we were interrupted by Zack, who must have gotten jealous because he started kissing my on the back of my neck. The clock struck 3:30 and I was starting to think that Frank wasn’t going to show up. But then again, knowing him, he was going to be an hour late or something like that. I was playing with Zacky’s black and purple hair. When I get nervous, my hands need to be busy. It felt weird that everyone else in the room knew what was coming except for Zack. I rather feel bad for not telling him right off. Then he would have all of this time to bottle up anger, or something along the lines of that. I glanced at the clock and it read 4:00. Wow Frank, you sure do take your sweet time. Two weak knocks came from the front door.

“It is best if I answer it, I think” I said solemnly, they all shook there heads in understanding accept Zack.

“Wait one second, what the fuck is going on?” He whipped around to face me. “Amii, what are you hiding from me? I’m going to answer the door if you like it or not”

damn he can be stubborn sometimes. Well this is going to be interesting. Zacky opened the door and stood there staring at Frank.

“Hi, is Amii there?”

Zacky grimaced “Who the hell are you?” was Zacky’s response.

“I’m… I am a… Who the hell are you by the way?” Frank was stumbling and trying to retort back but was failing miserably. Frank looked horrible. His hair was greasy and knotted and it looked like he has not shaved in two weeks. I decided to save the situation and jumped to there ‘convocation’.
“Hi Frank? You called earlier, what did you need to tell me that was so important that you need to come to my apartment?”

Frank hung his head. “I need to talk to you in private Amelia.”

“Whatever you need to tell me can be told in front of my friends,” I retorted back to him. Unlike Frank, I was very good at thinking on my feet.

“I am just going to get this over with,” Frank grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. “Amelia Brea, I am totally and completely in love with you.” Frank breathed out.

Before anyone could stop him, Zacky punched Frank hard in the jaw. “What the fuck Amii!?” Zacky cried out, “Have you been fucking cheating on me with this piece of shit?” Zacky was pissed.

Frank roused to his feet and punched Zack square in the eye. “I am NOT a piece of shit, you asshole,” Frank was taking a stand now. “I am going to do the right thing and tell the truth to you, Amii and I were dating. We broke up about 7 months ago. Actually, she broke up with me, so what I am guessing is that you are her current boyfriend.” Frank was breathing heavily now.

“Amelia loves me and I love her back, now if you don’t mind please leave the apartment before I knock your god damn head off.” Zack hissed at Frank.

Frank grabbed my arm and said, “I’m not leaving with out her.”

“Don’t touch her!” Natalie blurted out. I almost forgot that Natalie and Jason were both still here.

“Please Amillia, dump that shit head and come back to were you are supposed to be, with me.”

That about set Zacky off completely, He whirled around and punched Frank so hard in the cheek that Frank started to spit out blood in the tile floor. “Stay away from my girl, you fucking twat!” Zack yelled,

“Frank I’m sorry but you had your chance and you blew it. I’m with Zacky now and no matter what you do I’m not going back to you.” I need to get that out. It felt good to get it out in the open. Frank stared at me, and then shook his head. He was defeated, and he knew it. Frank lowered his bleeding head down and shuffled out of the apartment.

“That was so fucked up,” commented Jason when the door slammed closed. Zacky turned on his heal and walked into my bedroom without saying a word. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. That screwed up Zacky pretty bad, I should give him sometime to cool down. I also needed time to sort out what just happened here.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw drama