Critical Acclaim

Sweet & Sour

"Frank could I take your room?" asked Sylvia tugging to Frank’s sleeve, he smiled taking the girl’s hand.

"Manda I’ll tuck her in," he announced, Amanda turned at him with a goofy grin on her face and nodded, picking Sylvia up she kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Good night baby, sweet dreams and happy new year," she said, Sylvia smiled nodding and extended her arms to Frank, he took her in his and walked away, everyone stared at them as they left upstairs.

"She’ll be five in November," said Amanda to herself, Matt chuckled.

"I remember the ‘oh my god I’m never gonna have kids’," he said taking a sip of his glass.
"Well that changed M, I wasn’t gonna just pop her out and throw her into a dumpster" she said giggling and plopping down next to Zacky.

"Are we gonna stay here all night? C’mon it’s almost New Year!" said Jimmy excited, he was pretty pumped as well as everyone, despite the presence of the little girl they had been drinking like there was no tomorrow and it was time for them to break out.

"Lets go out, the girl will be fine," said Johnny, everyone agreed and they got into the cars.

"Give me a few seconds," said Amanda and went upstairs to check on her daughter, much for her surprise, she was awake.

"Sylvs babe why are you up?" she asked sitting on the bed with her.

"I had a bad dream…" she said with her voice cracking as she jumped into her mother’s arms. Amanda, not exactly used to this attitude on her daughter, hugged her tightly stroking her hair.

"It’s alright baby, I’m here, it was just a nightmare, it’s not real Sylvs, shh..." she coed on Sylvia’s ear, she held onto her mom strongly and cried quietly.

"You can go mommy," she said all of a sudden pulling away and brushing her tears with her little palms.

"I can stay with you Sylvs, I don’t need to go," she said laying next to her.

"But I want you to go, it’s New Year’s Eve and everyone’s going," said the girl kissing Amanda’s forehead.

"Go with them and say happy New Year to daddy," Sylvia said turning away and hugging a pillow.

"I… I will babe… happy New Year doll, I love you," said Amanda standing up and walking towards the door, turning she smiled at the sight of her daughter.

"Love you too Amanda," said the girl, Amanda smirked and walked out closing the door behind her and going out with the rest.

"Took your time huh?" said Zacky, leaning his back on Matt’s car.

"She was awake when I got there, had had a nightmare and all," Amanda explained, they all nodded and started getting into the cars.

"She’s just adorable, I wonder if she’s adopted," said Jimmy mockingly as he got in Zacky’s car.

"She’s just as her mother," said Gerard getting into Ray’s car, Zacky chuckled.

"Zacky!" Amanda called, he turned at her with a questioning look on his face as the cars started.

"She asked me to wish daddy a Happy New Year," Amanda said with a smirk and got into Frank’s car, Zacky got into his car and drove away; everyone made comments about what Amanda had said but his ears where deaf at everything at that moment. Sylvia had called him daddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm taking my time on getting to the 'interesting' part if there's one, sorry. Feedback please and sorry i didn't update yesterday, i might post twice today cause i have nothing to do and will prolly write.