Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Five

“Yo Lauren” Max screamed leaping onto my bed and cuddling me tightly.

“URGH MAX YOU FAT BUM, GET OFF ME” I cried, my lungs were pretty much collapsing under his weight. Looks can be deceiving, he wasn’t as light as he looked. “Max it’s 10am, why are you waking me up so early?” I groaned attempting to pull the blankets from under his weight to cover my eyes.

“we’re going shopping” Max sung, bouncing over to the windows and ripping the curtains open, the sun instantly lit the room and hit me in the face.

“IT BURNS!”

“Get over it. You have fifteen minutes to get ready, if you’re not ready... you’ll have to go looking shit” Max smirked. I pouted at him and rolled out of bed onto the floor.

“Maaaaaaaaaaax. Get me something to wear”

“Like what? I’m a boy. I hope you realise I’m going to choose something really short to show off them lovely legs of yours” Max pulled my wardrobe doors open and stuck his head inside.

“You chatting up my woman?” Josh chuckled coming into the room and walking over to the floor to help me up and place a kiss on my cheek. I blushed wildly and looked at the floor hoping he wouldn’t notice. “You’re really cute when you blush” he smirked ruffling the hair on my wig and walking over to help Max choose something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, what’re we getting?” I questioned raising an eyebrow and gazing at Josh; he took my hand gently and entwined our fingers.

“We’re getting you some new clothes” Josh grinned, “I hate your old clothes”. Joshua, I love you. He dragged me towards hot topic which I cheered at on the inside; I’d finally be able to look decent. Just as we were about to reach the shops someone started calling my name.

“LAUREN!” The voice came closer to us and soon I was lying on the floor staring up at Cody. Fucking brilliant. “Opps” Cody chuckled; he stood up and extended an arm out to me so he could help me up. “I haven’t seen you in ages, why haven’t you replied to my texts?” He asked looking genuinely worried, confused and hurt.

“I...I um...um...”

“I broke her phone” Max faked laughed, “My big ass sat on it”. I gave him a thankful glance and looked back to Cody.

“Oh. Cody this is Josh, Max, Matt, Chris and Dan” I introduced a weak smile on my face, “guys, this is Cody”. Cody leaned down and pressed his lips against mine in a quick kiss. He pulled back and grinned at me.

“I’m her boyfriend” Cody added shaking the guy’s hands. FUCKFUCKFUCK. What’d you do that for you twat? Josh dropped Cody’s hand and glared at him angrily like he wanted to rip his head off. “What?” Cody asked backing up slightly. It’s not every day you get a 6”3 angry giant in your face.

“You just kissed my fiancée” Josh growled, he pulled me out of Cody’s arms and into his own. Cody’s eyes widened and he looked at me pissed.

“You fucking bitch. 3 fucking years and you do this to me!” Cody screamed, everyone was staring at us from their spots in the shopping centre. I tried to pull him into a hug and calm him down but he angrily shoved me away causing me to fall to the ground.

“CODY! IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE”

With that he raised his hand and brought it down painfully hard on my cheek. I hissed in pain and clutched my face unable to say anything to him. “Fuck you, we’re over” He muttered walking off. Everyone was still staring at me, some giving me sympathetic looks and some just smirking, the people smirking were teenage girls that obviously wanted to get in Cody’s pants.

“Thanks Josh” I said sarcastically. He raised his eyebrow and stared at me like I had three heads.

“You’re blaming me?”

“Yes Joshua. I’m blaming you. IF YOU WOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH SHUT WE WOULDN’T BE IN THIS MESS NOW WOULD WE!” I screamed.

“IF YOU WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY SPOKEN TO ME INSTEAD OF BEING A LITTLE BRAT ABOUT EVERYTHING THEN I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT CODY AND KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT TILL YOU EXPLAINED TO HIM ABOUT EVERYTHING”

“WELL MAYBE JOSHUA, IF YOU HADN’T OF BEEN SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, I WOULD HAVE OPENED UP AND TOLD YOU MORE ABOUT MY LIFE”

“OH BOO FUCKING HOO LAUREN, LIFES NOT ABOUT YOU. YOU THINK I WANT TO MARRY YOU? WELL JUST INCASE YOU DON’T KNOW THE ANSWER. I DON’T. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SELF AND YOU WON’T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE” Josh yelled moving towards me and throwing his arms around to exaggerate his words.

By now, tears were flowing down my face at a constant speed. “The first time I met you Josh, you stood there and insulted me like I wasn’t in the room. You went on to kick myself confidence straight to the ground, you made me feel repulsive and disgusting. You think I want to give someone that makes me feel like that a chance?” I whispered blinking fiercely to remove the tears still flowing out my eyes. “You think I’m a brat? You haven’t seen anything yet Joshua. I’m going to make your life hell” I spat, “Now if you don’t mind. I’m ready to go home”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed fiddling with my fingers, after today my marriage to Josh was just seeming worse. What’s the point in marrying someone you can’t get along with? What was annoying me more though, was the fact he blamed me, he said out loud he thought it was my fault for not opening up. He’s too stubborn.

“Lauren?” Josh asked from behind the door his knuckles hitting it. Great, just what I wanted before bed. “Can I come in?”.

“Yeah”

He opened the door and closed it after him walking over to the bed. He sat down silently and looked at the duvet thinking of what to say. “I’m sorry about today. I didn’t mean to yell at you, the last thing I wanted to do was make you cry” He sighed, his hand came out and gently stroked my leg. I closed my eyes and bit my lip enjoying the feel of his hands on my body. I felt his breath become closer to my face, when I opened my eyes I realised he was leaning in obviously expecting a kiss. I closed my eyes once again and leaned in meeting him half way.

His soft lips pressed against mine in a slow, passionate kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his lap, I lifted one hand and placed it on his cheek while I put the other on his shoulder. He laid me back on the bed and crawled on top of me his lips still pressed against mine. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, I opened my mouth letting his tongue in. Our tongues fought against one another for a couple of minutes before I felt Josh’s hips ground down against mine making me gasp out loud and scratch Josh’s back through his t-shirt gently. “Josh” I moaned taking his bottom lip between my teeth and chewing on it gently.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head quickly discarding it to the side of the room. He smiled down at me before reconnecting our lips. Josh was left wearing his jeans and boxers while I was only in a red check shirt he’d let me borrow for bed and knickers. His hands reached down and started to undo the buttons, I pushed him away quickly and he stared at me. “Can we turn the light off?” I whispered, my face flustered from the contact with him.

“Why?” He asked his breathing uneven.

“Insecure” I whispered, I jumped up and flicked the light off before bouncing back over to the bed and pressing my lips against Josh’s. I grabbed his hands and put them on my boobs to get the mood going again. He grinned against my lips and unbuttoned the rest of the shirt before slipping my arms out of it and throwing it with his shirt. His mouth moved down my face, to my jaw and then onto my neck. “Oh god. Josh” I moaned throwing my head back as his lips continued their assault on my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair earning a soft grunt from Josh.

His lips moved down more before he took my nipple in his mouth. I arched my back and moaned even louder, my hands clawing at his shoulders. He grabbed my other nipple with his hand and started to play with it while sucking on the other. “Josh” I whispered my eyes closed and my mouth parted. I pulled him back up and smashed my lips against his. My hands reached down and grabbed his belt desperately trying to undo it, after a couple of attempts I got it undone and was able to pull it from the loop holes in his jeans. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down allowing him to get them off the rest of the way.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer while continuing to kiss him passionately. I pulled away and started to suck and bite on his neck gently. “Oh fuck Lauren” he growled, I smirked against his neck and started to kiss him all over trying to find his soft spot. When I kissed his collar bone his hands grabbed my hips letting me know I’d found his ‘spot’. I continued to suck and bite him in the same place leaving my mark on him, the noises he was making were making me crazy. I wanted him so bad.

I pulled on his boxers with a pout letting him know what I wanted. His hands reached down and pulled my knickers off, just like every other article of clothing, they were flung on the floor somewhere. He quickly rid of his boxers and pushed himself at my opening. “You ready baby?” He mumbled his breath hitting my neck. I nodded quickly and put my hands on his shoulders preparing for the pleasure. He pushed into me and instantly we both moaned, “Fuck Lauren, you’re so tight” he grumbled grabbing my hips and kissing my neck.

Josh got a rhythm going and then started increasing his speed. “Oh my fucking god Josh” I cried as he hit my spot dead on. My nails were digging into his back so deeply I’m sure I was drawing blood. He smirked and angled his thrusts to hit my spot over and over, “Josh. Right there Josh” I moaned arching my back into his body. His arms wound around my waist and held me closer to him as we both neared our peak.

“Lauren, I’m gonna cum” Josh growled, his thrusts became harder and faster. Both our breaths were uneven and desperate as we clawed at one another desperately trying to reach ecstasy.

“Josh” I moaned pulling him in for a kiss as I reached my peak, he kissed me back lovingly and continued to thrust into me. “Cum for me Josh” I whispered huskily into his ear, that seemed to do it as his whole body became ridged. He thrust a couple more times before pulling out of me completely and collapsing next to me. “That was awesome” I whispered catching my breath. Josh nodded and pulled me into his arms for a cuddle.

“Night Lauren”

“Night Josh”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! I promised a chapter as soon as I got a comment so here it is. Sorry it's late, I got home from school and was like AHH I'M NOT USED TO THIS I'M SO TIRED. So, as I was writing it I fell asleep for like 4 hours.
Anyway, new comment gets a new chapter.

Charliee-Annee is that enough Josh/Lauren action for you? ;)
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IT MAKES ME HAPPY :D