Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Six

I woke up to an empty bed, no Josh or no note. I instantly remembered last night and couldn’t help but feel used. I pulled the duvet back and noticed I was naked; I sighed and pulled the shirt and some random shorts on before sliding my feet in slippers and walking down the stairs holding onto the golden coloured banisters. I slid towards the kitchen door before hearing voices inside. “You should have heard her, she moans like a whore man” Josh chuckled, I heard Chris laugh and an inaudible comment from Matt, well it sounded like Matt.

“Dude and her legs” I could hear the smirk in Josh’s voice as he told the guys about last night. “I won’t mind marrying her if I get some of that every night. But I thought it’d be harder to get in her pants then that, she’s a bit of a slag really” Josh mumbled.

I pushed the kitchen door open and walked in with my hands on my hips. “Excuse me?” I growled, Josh stared up at me. His eyes showed guilt and fear, but he still had that sinister smirk of his placed on his gorgeous face. “She moans like a whore man” I mimicked feeling my eyes well up, I wouldn’t cry in front of him. Josh just burst out laughing, he obviously didn’t care that I was nearly crying “And why the hell am I a slag? You’re the second person I’ve had sex with” I said angrily.

“We’ve known each other like 2 days and you’ve already got on me”

“I GOT ON YOU? Josh! You were the one that got on me!” I cried. He rolled his eyes and continued eating his breakfast blanking me completely. I walked over to the table and flipped the plate onto his lap. He stared at me before jumping up and shoving me into the wall. “Aww Joshie, What’re you gonna do? Kiss me. Again” I smirked. He grabbed my wrists and slammed them into the wall making me hiss in pain.

“Nice neck” Josh scoffed when I turned my head to the side to look at his hands pinning my wrists to the wall. I frowned and shook my head until the wig hair covered my neck. “Aww don’t hide your neck baby. Show everyone you’re mine” he chuckled. I thrashed around trying to pull my wrists out of his grasp.

“Let me go Josh” I said sternly, I was trying to be intimidating but it obviously wasn’t working very well considering I was only 5ft6 and Josh was 6ft3. He leaned down and pressed his lips to my neck, I quickly lifted my knee up and kicked him in between the legs causing him to let me go and fall to the ground. “Don’t you dare touch me” I growled before running out of the room and up stairs.

“Lauren” Max sighed walking into my bedroom and closing the door behind him. “Come here” He said pulling me into his side and hugging me tightly, “Josh does like you believe it or not”.

“Yeah right” I mumbled, “If you like someone you don’t use them like that Max”.

“He didn’t use y-“ I forced my lips against his to silence him. When I pulled away he stared at me with his cheeks flushed red. “Oh god, I just kissed my best friends fiancée, this is bad” Max whined standing up and pacing around the room.

“Oh sit down Max. Jesus Christ. I kissed you” I muttered pulling his arm so he fell next to me on the bed. “Just calm down, Josh doesn’t have to know” I smiled; he nodded his head and fell backwards on the bed, “you’ve got a formal dinner to go too tonight by the way. Josh told me to tell you”.

Fuck my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max had kindly helped me get ready in some dress Josh’s mother had picked out. There was no denying it was beautiful, but I also felt uncomfortable in it after Josh called me a slag earlier. The top of the dress had straps decorated with crystals; the side of the body also had a burst of crystals that made it look much more expensive. The dress reached the floor, however there was a massive slit coming up to my mid thigh which was the part that made me uncomfortable. Max had reminded me over and over that Josh was just being stupid and he didn’t mean it.

Max had insisted on doing my hair as well, which at first I was fairly sceptical about. But however, he proved I had nothing to worry about and curled my hair to perfection. He insisted he had done his sisters hair one too many times and learnt from that which just made me smirk but still thank him happily. My hair looked really good. So much better than it did in a bun or pony tail. I had no idea what makeup to do and what shoes to wear so guess who I turned too. You guessed it. Max. Max had kindly picked out a pair of plain white pointy heels which looked really good with the dress, he also done my makeup which consisted of Smokey eyes, pink blusher and skin coloured lipstick.

I walked down the stairs slowly being careful not to fall flat on my face, Max had told me Josh and his parents were waiting in the lounge for me. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open before striding in semi confident about my appearance. “You look lovely” Elizabeth gushed standing up and checking me over, “Who did your hair? It’s fantastic!”

I blushed a bright red, “Max done it for me” I replied. She grinned, took my hand and walked me over to Josh, “hi” I whispered weakly, his parents picked up on the uneasy atmosphere in the room and sighed before walking out to the car. I followed them quickly with Josh rushing to keep up with me. Once in the car everyone smiled at one another, with the exception of me and Josh.

“What’s going on?” Paul asked annoyed. I looked at Josh with my arms crossed expecting him to explain to his father why I was so tense around him.

“We had sex” Josh shrugged. His parents stared at him with their eyebrows raised. “I told the guys about it and now she’s being all gay with me” He rolled his eyes and looked out the window ignoring the comments his parents were making.

“Well, why can’t you just get along? You’re getting married in a month and you’ve got to be all loved up at this party or everyone’s going to be questioning your relationship” Elizabeth sighed, Paul nodded his head in agreement and kissed his wives cheek. I looked at Josh’s parents in admiration; I wish I could be in a relationship like that. Oh wait, I was in one until Josh came along. Haha.

We pulled up outside a large building which made me gulp and start sweating slightly. Josh got out the car first and helped me out before entwining our fingers and walking me towards the front door with his parents in toe. We walked in and were instantly greeted by older couples that looked as though they had billions of pounds to just throw away. “Hello. Oh Joshua dear, you have grown so much” A woman gushed rushing over in her heels, she pulled Josh into a hug and pulled back grinning.

“Hey Auntie Carol. This is Lauren. My fiancée” Josh introduced me with a fake smile.

“Oh hello dear. I’m Joshua’s Auntie” She smiled and pulled me into a hug before wandering off to see her sister or brother. Whichever one of Joshua’s parents she was related too.

“Stay with me. Don’t be rude. Don’t drink. Don’t wander off. Just smile and look pretty” He mumbled dragging me forward towards a group of girls. When we approached them they all became silent and looked up at us. And by us I mean me. Each one of them took a turn in glaring at me making me shift uncomfortably in my spot. “Guys, this is Lauren” Josh sighed, the girls gave me a nod before turning back to Josh. He released my arm and sat down next to one of them. Jealousy hit me like a truck at that point, I don’t know why considering I was angry at him.

“Would you like to dance?” A guy with peroxide blonde hair and a nice smile asked touching my shoulder gently, I gazed over at Josh and realised he wasn’t even paying attention in me. I nodded my head and walked onto the dance floor with the random guy whose name I had yet to learn. “I’m Sean by the way” He chuckled obviously reading my thoughts.

“Lauren. It’s nice to meet you”

“You too” he smiled. When we reached the dance floor he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and let my other hand fall in his spare hand; we slowly moved forward and backwards meeting a steady rhythm that fit the classical music. “Who are you here with?”

“My fiancée and his parents” I replied, I felt his arm tighten around my waist slightly. “How about you?” I questioned shuffling gently to stop his arm from squashing me.

“My parents” Sean shrugged, “When are you getting married?”

“Um... next month” I whispered, I sighed heavily and rested my head on his shoulder. “I don’t wanna get married. But I didn’t tell you that? Okay?” I grinned; he nodded his head with a smile.

“Lauren!” I heard Josh call in the background. I pulled out of Sean’s arms and looked around trying to find Josh to see what he wanted. I found him emerging through the crowd and rolled my eyes when I saw his angered look. “For fuck sake! What did I say? Don’t wander off! You can’t even do that right you stupid bitch” Josh growled grabbing my arm, his fingers digging into the skin harshly.

“Josh, you’re hurting me!” I cried trying to pry my arm away from him; he just tightened his grip and started to drag me through the crowds of rich people. Most of them gave us strange looks; some of them were dirty looks though and were aimed at me for some unknown reason.

“Josh!” Sean called, Josh stopped and turned around.

“What Sean? I’m busy!” Josh groaned pulling me into his side using my arm. With that Sean punched him round the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.
New comment = New chapter

The Dress
The Hair
The Shoes