Count On Me

Thank You ...

I saw her trying to see my face in the dark and a second later trying to stand straight. Crap she's still dizzy, I thought.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" I asked and caught her before she fell again, I don't know why, but it felt so good when she was in my arms.

"Yeah, perfect, can't you see? Let's dance!" she suddenly yelled at me. I set her on the sidewalk and felt sadness rushing into me. I was hurt.

I mean, I was just trying to help her!

"Sorry," I said hurt, "I was just worried about y-", "I know, I'm sorry." She cut me.

"It's just that, my head's aching like hell." she mumbled and leaned against the wall. I set besides her.

"Thanks for the saving, though," she smiled and closed her eyes. I looked at her smile, it was pretty.

"Not a problem, you looked like you needed that." I said and smiled.

"Nah, I was having fun with the drunken dude and the idiot creature," she said and I laughed lightly.

I looked at her and she opened her eyes again, and then closed them again and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"I wanna see you clearly but everything is blurry." she complained. I smiled to myself.

"Oh I'm sorry, that was my fault," I said feeling guilty and she raised an eyebrow at me, "I pushed you from this big dude and you hit the wall and blan-" , "Hey… Hey!" she cut me again,

"That's not at all your fault! I gotta say thanks again, if you weren't there to push me I think I wasn't here now." She said and looked at me. Her eyes were too beautiful to handle.

I ran a hand throw my curls and smiled while I blushed and looked down.

"That's really nothing; this guy was a jerk, all of them." I stated and looked blankly at nothing in front of me.

"Yes it is a thing, you saved me, and I'm worshiping you for that." she joked.

"Ha-ha you took that way far." I chuckled. I mean everyone was doing what I did if they could, weren't they?

We were silent for couple of minutes.

"Thank you," she thanked me and took me into a tight embrace, it took me few seconds to realize what happened and then I hugged her back, just as tightly.

"Not a problem," I whispered in her ear and took in her scent.

When we pulled apart, we were close. Not just close, but, really really really close. And I'd lie if I'll say that I didn't like it.

3 Person's P.O.V

They looked into each other eyes. That's until she backed up and set against the wall again, closing her eyes. Nick sighed and did the same.

After few minutes of silence she finally spoke, "I gotta go home." She got up and put a hand on her head trying to stop the dizziness.

"I'll walk you," Nick said with a smile and she looked at him. Dammit!, she thought, I still can't see him ugh…!

She nod her head once and smiled.

They started to walk in silence. That's until she spoke up again, "Why… why did you help?" she asked and he looked at her, "Me, I mean, why did you help me there?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Well, you looked exhausted and helpless and-and tired, and I saw nobody really did anything so I felt like helping you," he said with a little smile on his lips. "Why were you running like that? And who were those guys?" he asked curious and she flinched.

She froze on her place and her eyes opened wide.

She couldn't tell him, then he would want to help, but she can't let him into this, it's just too dangerous.

"Hey, are-are you okay?" hey asked concerned and stopped next to her.

"W-what? Hum… yeah, yeah, hum… they were just some stalkers. Wanted my money and, well, you know…" she mumbled, he looked at her not fully believing her story,

He knew something wasn't right.

"Okay," Nick said and then, silence again.

She looked up at him again. He caught her and asked, "What?" with a smile.

"Noth- it's just, I wanna see you clearly but I can't… everything's blurry and no, this is not your fault." She said smiling and he chuckled lightly.

"Ha-ha, don't exert yourself, there is really nothing special to see in me." He said and looked in the other direction.

Oh you don't even know how much you're wrong… she wanted to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, a failure, got it -.-"
Forgive me though, School sucks .
Well I'd really like to get some comments you know,

if there won't be at least 5 comments for this one, next chapter won't be up, I'm sorry,

thanks for reading though ,

Xoxo Lee K. (: