Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Demons

“Youre feeling better right right?” Beverly said as we walked out of the mall after almost 7 hours of shopping, with our bags, mostly hers.

“Mhm yeah sure” I said as we started walking back.

“Ugh this didn’t work did it?” Beverly said as she linked arms with me.

“No not really” I said. “During the whole time he was stuck in my mind”

“Give em a chance to talk Jen” Beverly said as I already saw her house in sight.

“Ugh maybe later” I groaned.

“No not later youre coming with me and we are going to call him and you are going to let him talk” Beverly said and she started pushing me from behind as I tried to force myself down.

“NOOOOO!” I shouted as she pushed me onto her front lawn.

“Come on Jenna its just a talk I promise youll feel better” Beverly said.

“Well in those lovey sappy movie having a talk never goes well” I told her as she slightly shoved me into her front door.

“Well this is real life” Beverly said as she unlocked the door and in matter of seconds pushed me inside and closed the door really fast.

“What the fuck was that!” I said as I stumbled.

“Don’t question me kid well now come on lets go throw these things upstairs and get to the business” Beverly said sternly and I started cracking up. “Why are you laughing?”

“That sounded soo wrong” I said while wiping tears out of my face.

“Oh my Jenna what the fuck is wrong with your mind?” Beverly said and she shook her head and I followed her up the stairs.

“Nothing is wrong Bev” I said and I smiled at her as we reached her room.

“Weirdo anyways give me your phone” Beverly said and she held out her hand in front of me and I laid my phone on her hand. She started looking through it and then put it against her ear. “Is this Johnny?...Oh hi Jack…well is Johnny there?...Thank You…Johnny?...Okay hold on” Beverly said and she pressed the phone against my ear and I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Jenna?” he said and I gulped.

“Johnny?” I said and I internally smiled.

“Why aren’t you home?” Johnny said and I heard hurt in his voice.

“Uh well I’m at my friends house” I said awkwardly.

“Oh uh um fuck! Can you um go to your house?” Johnny said.

“Uh okay sure Johnny” I said and he hung up.

“What happened?” Beverly said.

“I need to get home” I said and I grabbed my bags and ran down the stairs.

“Bye Jenna!!” Beverly shouted after me and I took off running. Yeah sure I sound desperate but come on. I noticed I was just a block away and I ran not noticing a car was in the way and if I was running just a half second slower right now I would be flat on that ground. Not really caring about how the dude back there was beeping his horn at me I kept running really fast. Until I reached my home. I unlocked the door and ran inside and stopped in my tracks and there he was. Johnny sitting on the couch with my mom on one side and my dad on the other. And Jack and Jason(Berry) laughing on the other couch.

“Hello Jenna” my dad said coldly.

“Um whats going on?” I said as I put my bags down.

“You have a boyfriend eh?” my mom said and she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“No mom I don’t” I said and Johnny widened his eyes at me. “Uh I mean yes?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated today cause tomorrow I cant, I will most likely throw ya another chapter on sunday :) :3