Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Crossroads

“You guys did fucking amazing!” I said as I high fived Zacky and the rest of the guys.

“Thank you thank you!” Syn said and he did a funny grin and then Johnny came behind all of them and he hugged me tightly and he pushed himself back and slammed his lips on mines.

I heard people whistling and I didn’t know what to do, do I kiss back or do I pull away. Then my side that thinks Johnny is hot and sexy kicked in and I started kissing him back. And the kiss got rougher and then I felt a hand pushing me back.

“Woah woah little sister I don’t like seeing this” Jack said and he pushed me back and I started giving him death glares. If looks can kill right now he would be 6 feet under.

“I’m not little!” I said in defense and I started walking back to the room.

“Heh yeah you are, youre short like Johnny!” Syn said and all of the guys started laughing, now my favorite band is picking on me like I haven’t had enough of that my whole life.

I looked up at all of them and gave them a stern look and they stopped laughing one by one.
“Yeah shut it!” I said and I heard Jack mimicking me and they all started laughing again.
“SHUT UP!” I said and I sped up and then I felt an arm slung around my shoulders.

“They are just kidding you know it” Johnny said and I nodded. “You do right?” he said getting turning my head to the side to face him.

“Yeah I know” I said and then there was some awkward silence as we got to the room and had a seat on the couch and the then the rest of the guys started coming into the room talking about random shit. I just sat there with leaning back and I zoned out.

“Psssst” I heard someone whisper to me then I felt someone poke my tummy. And I snapped my head to see who it was and there was Johnny.

“Come on I want to talk to you” Johnny said and I nodded slightly and thought what does he went to talk about. He stood up and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and I heard a chorus of “Woo’s”.

We walked back through a hallway similar to that one from the first time we first talked and my heart skipped a beat. He lead me through a door in the back and I followed him down some stairs and then we were outside and I can feel a nice warm breeze hit me.
“Soo what do you want to talk about?” I said as I looked down at my feet. It gets me pretty damn nervous being out here all alone with this man.

Johnny started walking back in forth and looking up at the sky and I followed his gaze and looked up.

“The sky looks pretty” Johnny said and I stayed shut. “It looks pretty just like you” Johnny said and I felt him grab my hand and I looked down to him and smiled from ear to ear. “I like you” and I felt my cheeks burning. “I was wondering-“ and I heard my phone and I knew it was my mom, cause of the ringtone.

“Crap it’s my mom hold up” I told Johnny and he nodded and I fished my phone out of my pocket and answered the call.

“Hello”
“When are you getting home?”
“I don’t know?”
“Uh you guys can be home by tomorrow at 10 anyways how is your brother?”
“He’s good”
“And you?”
“I’m good too”
“How’s it going with Johnny?” my mom said in a flirty voice, oh my.
“MOM!” I shouted and I started laughing.
“Okay okay have fun just not too much fun”
“Okay bye bye” I said and I shut the phone.
“Um let’s get back” Johnny said awkwardly.
“O-okay…what were you saying before my mom called?” I said as I followed Johnny back.

“Nothing forget it” Johnny said. The walk back to the room was silent and not a comfortable silent it felt awkward. Johnny opened the door and held it while I walked in.

“Did you do it Johnny!?” Syn said as he wiggled his eyebrows and I can smell the alcohol in the room, they are definitely drunk.

“Do what?” I said leaving Johnny with his mouth open about to talk.

“Um nothing” Syn said and he turned around and started talking to Zacky and Zacky looked over Syn’s shoulder and he mouthed me an ‘I don’t know’.

“Johnny what is he talking about?” I said walking up to Johnny and looking him up straight in the eyes.

“Uh eh...” Johnny said and he scratched the back of his neck and his eyes widened. “Do you promise you won’t be mad?” he said and I can see hurt and worry in his eyes.

“I don’t know” I said looking down.

“Well-“ Johnny started.

“I MADE A BET WITH HIM THAT HE NEEDED TO GET SOME IN HIS PANTS AND ASK A FAN OUT AND HE CHOSE YOU!” Syn shouted and my jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I enjoyed writing this chapter :) Comment? :D