Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Tension

“You were using me for a bet?” I said feeling anger running through me and Johnny was pale white just standing there leaning on the doorway. “Did you even mean calling me pretty?!?” I shouted as I poked him really hard in the stomach.

“No no no I meant it that’s why-“Johnny said as he tried to come closer to me put I shoved pass him and started running, where? I have no idea. But this man I idolized and had a huge crush on just broke me.

*Johnny’s PointOfView*

“-I didn’t ask her because I knew this would get out” I whispered to myself as I saw Jenna run off somewhere.

“What!?! Can you say that a little louder!” Jack said and I can see the anger in his eyes.

“I WASN’T GOING TO GO ALONG WITH THE BET! SHE’S SO DIFFERENT SHE DOESN’T DESERVE TO FEEL LIKE THAT FUCK YOU BRIAN!” I shouted and I walked over to one of the couches and sat with my head in my lap.

“I hope youre telling the truth now fuck this I need to find Jenna” Jack said and he slammed the door on his way out.

“Man I’m sorry” Syn said and he sat down next to me.

“No…NO NO NO why’d you have to open your mouth and say that, I was actually starting to like her” I said as I looked up.

“You barely know her” Zacky said and I nodded.

“Yeah I barely know her but she’s different…” I said slowly.

“How’s she different man?” M said as he sat across from me.

“I don’t know she’s not like other girls I’ve met…she doesn’t try to be someone she isn’t” I said.

“Well I’m going to help you get her back” Syn said and he flung his arm around me.

“Why…” I said looking confused.

“Because I fucked up your chance to get a girl and you know I do have a heart” Syn said and he shot up from the couch. “Come on let’s go get her you little fucker” Syn said and he pulled me up.

I dragged my feet behind him as we made our way to the exit and we knocked into Matt(Berry). “Yo have you seen Johnny’s girly?” Syn asked Matt.

“Yeah she’s probably on her way back home with her brother and JBdiz” Matt said as he stopped what he was doing and my jaw dropped.

“Close your mouth and she left?” Syn said as he closed my mouth with his hand.

“Yeah she was tearing up and she asked Jason if he could drive her back home” Matt said.

“SHIT!” I said and I stomped walking back and forth.

“Calm down kid let me just call Jason” Syn said and he pulled out his phone and then pressed it against his ear. “Youre driving her back?...Okay give her the phone” Syn said and he gave me a thumbs up.

*Jenna’s PointOfView*

“Here” Jason said and he passed me his phone.

“Hello” I said.

“Look Jenna I’m sorry I had to burst out and say what I said” Syn said.

“It’s okay you told me the truth” I said.

“Its not the truth Johnny actually likes you can ask your brother! He heard when Johnny said he didn’t ask you out because he knew this would get out” Syn said and I can hear the honesty and his voice and I have already heard that from Jack.

“Then why didn’t Johnny tell me himself?” I said.

“That I don’t know hear you ask him, himself” Syn said and I heard some shuffling.

“Look I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I had a feeling you would get mad, I really like you!” Johnny said and I could hear the hurt in his voice.

“Okay I like you too and it would’ve been much better to hear it from you then from anyone else” I said and I hung up on him and I chucked the phone to Jason.

“Are you alright?” Jack said.

“I don’t know I just want to get home” I said and I crossed my arms across my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry! I havent updated in forever, well it seems like, The first day of school made me pretty tired :( Well I hope ya liked this chapter :)