Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Waking The Fallen

“Are you gunna come back to one of the concerts?” Jason said as he came to a stop in front of my house.

“I’m not sure” I said and Jack got out of the car and so did Jason and I finally got out.

“Aw okay I hope you do come back” Jason said and he gave me a huge bear hug. “Feel better kid I’ll beat up Johnny when I get back” he said and I smiled widely at him.

“Thanks JBdiz” I said and he let me go and Jack and I waved back at him.

“Nice people” Jack said as he opened the front door.

“Yeah they are” I said and walked inside.

“So…are you alright?” Jack said and he stood infront of the staircase.

“Yeah yeah now move out of the way dickhead I’m tired” I said and I pushed him out of the way and dragged my feet to my room.

“That’s how I like seeing my little sis! You go guuuuurl!” Jack said in a girly squeaky voice and I just glared at him. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he said and I started laughing my ass off.

“You are something” I said as I kept walking towards my room and I flung the door back getting in then I shut the door. I saw the time and it was almost 7. Hmmm Beverly should be awake by now. I got my phone from my pocket and pressed 5 till it said calling Beverly.

“YO ITS 7 IN THE MORNING!” Beverly semi shouted into the phone.

“Haha no its 10 in the night” I said.

“Shut up whats up bud?” Beverly said.

“Nothing just got home and I bet you just woke up” I said.

“Yeah you woke me up! GEEEE Thanks!” Beverly shouted and I started laughing.

“Youre welcome anyways I’ll be at your house at around 10, k?” I said.

“Okay okay now shoo I need sleep” Beverly said and I heard her yawn.

“Okay haha night kid” I said and I heard her faintly say bye and I closed my phone. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some skinny jeans and a t shirt and my towel. Might as well take a warm shower to get my angerness out of me.

*Johnny’s PointOfView*

“You fucked up!” Zacky said as he pointed at me.

“Ugh man shut the fuck its all this ones fault!!” I shouted and pointed at Syn.

“Ey ey! If you wanted to you could’ve told her about it before I did!” Syn said and he waved his hands up.

“Yeah yeah blame it on me” I said and I grabbed my phone and dialed Jenna, come on pick up…pick up…pick up. NOTHING! “See now she’s ignoring me!” I said and threw my phone at the couch.

“Aww come on maybe shes doing something!” Matt said and I just shrugged.

“NO NO NO!!!!!!! she hates me now FUCK THIS!” I shouted and I sat on the couch.

“Hahahaha calm down kid!” Zacky said and he slapped my back.

“Yeah yeah” I said and I grabbed my phone and starred at it come on Jenna.

“Man you seem desperate” Matt said and he started laughing.

“Shut up” I said and I glared up at him.

“Aw is Johnny in love?” Mike cooed at me.

“Oh yesh he ish” Syn said and he pinched my cheeks and I just glared at him and shook my head.

“Quit it!” I said and I left the room might as well go in to get some sleep. We need to leave for the next concert by tomorrow.

*Jenna’s PointOfView*

I did my hair fast well just brushing it and I got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9:37 I should be leaving now but then I saw one missed call…Johnny. Oh great!

I ignored it although it hurt me and walked downstairs. I grabbed the keys and opened the door.

“Aren’t you going to eat Jenna?” I heard my mom call from the kitchen and I stopped and turned around.

“No mom I’ll eat outside or when I get back” I said and I started walking towards the door.

“Bye Jenna!” my mom called and I waved and then I felt my phone vibrate. I saw it was a call from Syn.

“Hello?” I said as I started walking down the street.

“JENNA! There you are!” Syn said.

“Yeah here I am” I said and I kicked a pebble that was in my way.

“Whatcha doing?” Syn said.

“Oh nothing just walking to my friends house mmm what about you?” I said and I stopped to wait for the light to change j -walking scares me.

“Oh nothing just got in the tour bus and saw Johnny lying down on the bed and it reminded me of you” Syn said and I shivered.

“Well that’s nice” I said.

“You like him eh?” Syn said and I could hear the teasing in his voice.

“I guess so yeah I’ve always liked him better from the best of the band, I love you guys all but something about Johnny stands out” I said and I saw Beverly’s house.

“Ohhh I see ha YOU LIKEY JOHNNY!” Syn singed.

“Shut up anyways I gotta go talk to you later” I said and Syn said bye and I closed my phone. I walked up to Beverly’s house and knocked on the door. I heard some Beverly shouting then she opened the door and jumped on me.

“Bev get off” I chuckled.

“It’s been like forever that I haven’t talked to you! I miss you Jenna-poop!” Beverly said and she got off me.

“Ew don’t call me that and it’s been like 1 day kid” I said and we hugged and she closed the door.

“Well missy 1 day seems like 1 gillion plus a zillion years” Beverly said and we started walking towards the mall which would be a 10 minute walk.

“Well in those 1 zillion gillion something years a lot has happened Bev” I said and my face fell into a frown.

“Oh really? You don’t seem happy Jenna tell me what’s wrong?” Beverly said and she linked our arms.

“Johnny is what’s wrong” I said and I let my hair fall covering my face.

“Oh that little one is so dead” Beverly gritted through her teeth.