All you have to do is shout it out.

FIVE

It was hard to believe they were all back together after five years of growing separate lives. After they had semi reunited Roxanne went home. James was gone. He had the ability to walk back on this earth. Was he the same as he was before? Or had he changed like everyone else? There were so many things that could be different but yet still be the same. Take Arabella knowing who she was without even her saying so. All she needed to do was look into her eyes. The eyes gave away everything. Roxanne knew she would never be able to forget James’s eyes, the hue, and the depth of them. She was sitting in her ‘living room’ that also connected to her dining room as well as entertainment.

She needed time to think. Were they really going to get back together? Were they really going to become a team again and fight evil? Her eyes closed and she shook her head. Fire. With a soft exhalation she wondered if she could still work with it in unison. It had been awhile and she was mostly doing parlor tricks with it; such as lighting a cigarette. She groaned her head tilting back. She needed practice. Standing from her position, she pushed past the doors that would lead out to her ‘backyard’ that was really just a terrace that stretched 2,000 square feet. The entire penthouse wasn’t exactly needed. One person to take up twenty thousand square feet was all but impossible. Roxanne stood in the center of it, facing outwards to the glass. Her eyes narrowed, hands out stretched delicately.

Despite her powers being dormant she remembered how to call for them. Of course you do Roxanne, my sweet Roxanne. Just look inside yourself… that voice. She whirled around, a fire type of whip executing from her hand and lashing in front of her. She blinked rapidly; “I’m going crazy.” She whispered. Shaking her head, she turned back to face towards the city lights, a frown on her lips. The fire curled in her hands; nourished in their natural habitat. A slight hiss passed her lips as she clamped her hand over the fire, extinguishing it. Roxanne still had as much if not more power than what she used to. You still don’t deserve that precious power Roxanne. her body burst into flames; the fiery element reaching across the entire terrace.

“I don’t know who keeps playing whistle down the lane with Roxanne, but I have a good idea. And when I do find you, precious pain in my ass; I will burn you and your whorish of a lover back to Utopia and watch you myself. So,” she paused, fire washing and kissing her skin. “I’d watch who you play games with.”

An awkward silence settled over the night as wind whipped through her hair. Then something bulldozed into her, knocking her to the ground and sliding close to the edge of the terrace. Her shoulder was coursing with pain, but she stood. “Attempted homicide, dead whores just keep getting classier and classier.” Letting her hands hover off of her; she sent wave after wave of fire to the side she had just been on. In the midst of the fire, she saw two weary figures. One of a tall male and one of a tall woman. James and Aurora. “I don’t play games dipshits.” She said with a puff of smoke from her breath. “Watch your fucking ghoul ass.” She slammed the door behind her as she stepped back inside.

Now it was war. Now it was personal. She didn’t have to enjoy being back with her old team. But after some people had just tried to kill her; people she thought she could trust. People who she thought she could relate to. Now it was time to take back and get revenge. Gritting her teeth, she knew what she would have to do. Again. Who knew history would actually repeat itself?
♠ ♠ ♠
:o