Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

Riff

Laughing the tall drummer staggered up to the door.

“Dude, I just so locked Johnny in the shitter with Zack! Shit’s exploding in there. Woah, Brian dude. There are girls, why didn’t you tell me these lovely ladies came to see me?”
Smiling he pushed past Brian, and opened his arms to the five girls standing in the hallway.
Cassidy squealed and dove into his arms, taking him to the floor.

“Hi I’m James Owen Sullivan born and raised, formally known as Jimmy.” Jimmy said extending his hand to Cassidy who was still on top of him.

“Cassidy.” She giggled as she touched his face.

“Hey, you get to touch my face, I get to touch yours.” Jimmy said before licking her cheek.
“With my tongue!”

“Are you going to let us in or are we going to fucking stand here all god damned night?” Charlotte asked putting her hand on her hip.

“Well aren’t you just feisty.” Brian laughed gesturing for them to enter the room, “Do come in, you don’t need to stand out in the hallway all night.”

“Someone get me the fuck out of here! You fucking assholes, Vengeance is going to kill me with his gasses!” Johnny yelled from the bathroom.

“Fuck you short shit!” Jimmy yelled from the floor, still under Cassidy.

“Matt!” Johnny yelled as if he was yelling to his daddy after his big brother pushed him down.

Matt stalked in from the other side of the room, taking the chair out from under the door knob and opening it. Revealing a very pale Johnny, and a laughing Zacky sitting on the toilet.

“Leave Johnny alone guys, come on now.” Matt sighed as he walked back to the bed.

“Hey, I’m going to bed. This shit sucks, I can here to see Matt and he’s in bed, which is where I want to be.” Ade said yawning.

“What? Ade that’s lame. Come on stay here and hang with us.” Johnny said he sat down next to Jenny.

“Ade! Come here.” Matt yelled from the bed at the other end of the room.

Blushing Ade walked to his voice.

“Yes?”

“Get in bed. We can be tired fucks together.” Ade could hear matt smile in his voice.

“Oh thank god!” Ade said as she climbed into Matt’s warm bed.

Matt reached out his arms and pulled Ade to him.

“Much better.” Matt whispered into Ade’s hair.

“I could get used to this.” Ade laughed into matt’s chest.

Slowly they both fell into a deep sleep, despite what was going on in the other room.

“That was the best shit of my life!” Zacky laughed as he looked for a seat.

“Hubba Hubba!” Sidney said drawing Zack’s attention.

Seeing Sidney leaning back, he took the opportunity and sat on her lap.

“You’re Zacky Vengeance.” Sidney laughed looking at his eyes through his nerd glasses.

“Nope. I’m Mr. Vengeance!” He declared as the boys cringed in anticipation of what they knew was coming next.

“What?” Sidney asked with a confused look right before Zacky turned to straddle her lap and tickle her like there was no tomorrow.

“Stop…Stop. Zacky! Stop!” Sidney yelled.

“Say Mr. Vengeance!” Zacky yelled tickling her more.

“Mr. Vengeance!” Sidney yelled after a giggle fit.

“And…I love you!” Zacky yelled even louder.

“I love you!” Sidney yelled as Zacky finally stopped. “Holy fuck, I should really kick you right now.” Sidney said as her head fell down on Zack’s chest.

“I think we’re backwards.” Zacky said getting off her lap, picking her up before sitting back down and pulling her onto his lap. “Much better.”

“You’re lucky you’re so sexy, otherwise we would have some problems.” Sidney laughed curling into Zack.

“Aw. It’s like a perfect fit!” Jimmy said looking at Zack and Sidney before shutting the door behind him and Cassidy.

“So your room will be quiet?” Jimmy asked as he snaked his arm around her.

“Not for long.” Cassidy said as she kissed Jimmy fast and ran off down the hallway.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Back in Avenged’s hotel room

“I’m tired. Want to come lay with me?” Johnny asked Jenny as she nodded her head.

“Me too, Come on Sid, let’s go.” Zack said as he tried to get her to stand.

“Fuck you.”

“Well fine then.” Zack said as he picked Sidney up and walked to his bed.

“Night.”

“Night.” Brian and Charlotte said in unison.

“And then there were two.” Brian sighed as he fidgeted in his seat.

“Yeah…so do you have your guitar up here?” Charlotte asked looking around.

“Yeah. Here I’ll go get it.” Brian got up and walked into the darkness, as Charlotte let out a
tense breath.

“Here, Do you play?” Brian asked coming back and taking anew seat next to Charlotte.

“I used to a little, but then things kind of changed, I play drums now. I was kind of hoping you would teach me a little.”

Looking up at Brian she met his deep brown eyes.

“Uhm, yeah. Sure. Okay, put this hand here, and your other hand here, like this.” Brian instructed taking her hands and placing them where they need to be. “This may be easier.” Brain got up and sat behind Charlotte on the couch.

Charlotte’s breath caught in her thought as she realized she was sitting between his legs.

“Okay, now move this hand down the strings.” Brian said guiding her hand along the strings.

“Like this?” Charlotte asked just to keep her mind off of their position.

“Yepp, now you have to hold the pick like this. Hold it tight but not stiff.” Brian said as Charlotte burst out laughing.

“What?” Charlotte asked between hushed giggles after seeing the look Brian gave her.

“Are we twelve?” He asked rolling his eyes.

“You know you want to laugh, you’ve had a little to drink too.” Charlotte giggled rolling her eyes back at Brian.

“I sobered up once I opened the door.” Brian said flatly.

“Excuse me?” She asked looking up at Brain.

“Nothing. Okay, push these strings down, and strum.” Brian said pushing down what fingers needed to be pushed.” Looking at her hands he laughed in his head as he noticed her black nails with yellow tips.

“Am I doing this right?” Charlotte asked as she lightly strummed.

“Yepp. Here, watch. I’ll strum for you; just hold your hand still.” Brian said taking her hand and strumming the first bit of a solo. Brian reached over and moved her fingers to different strings. Charlotte put her hand on top of Brian’s as he moved his fingers all over the guitar neck. As he got faster Charlotte started giggling feeling his body loosen as he played. She pulled back her hand and leaned into Brian just watching him play.

Brian leaned down still playing and connected his lips to hers. He didn’t stop playing through the whole kiss. Pulling away Charlotte looked up at him wide eyed. He slid his guitar to the floor and pulled charlotte onto the couch with him. Charlotte curled into him, just realizing she was kind of chilly. Brian pulled a blanket off of the chair and covered them up.

“Out of all of the eyes in the crowd tonight, I noticed one pair that I could look into everyday.”

Brian whispered kissing her on the forehead before pulling her close and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's number two.
I know things are happening slow.
But they will get better.
Comments are lovee.
Don't be silent.

xxx

Brian