Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

Jimmy

“Marco!” Jimmy yelled two isles over from where Charley hid in a baby crib.

“Polo!” Charley yelled as she heard the others yell the same.

They were in a big department store, in Indiana, playing marco-polo. It was just another day off for the band. They had a show tonight, but weren’t too excited to sit around all day, so they improvised.

“I hear you Charley. Come out, come out wherever you are.” Jimmy rang right outside the crib.

“Jimmy!” Brian yelled from the next aisle over. Jimmy took off running, as did Brian. Charley
sighed with relief, and climbed out of the crib.

“Run Charley!” Brain screeched running down the aisle, as Charley turned and ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

“Sorry.” Charley said after she collided with a women coming the other way.

“Miss, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” She said crossing her arms over her chest.
Charley stood up and dusted herself off. “What? Why?”

“You know why…Oh my lord you’re Charley Ames!” The girl yelled.

“Yeah…and?” Charlie said crossing her arms over her light yellow tank top, now feeling uncomfortable.

“I love you! I’ve seen some youtube vid.s of you and Jimmy jamming. You’re amazing. Are you really with Brian? I’m going to the concert with some of my friends. We got mosh., I’m so excited.”

Charley laughed and loosened up, “Brian!” She yelled as she heard Brian trot up beside her.

“B…b…b…Brian?!?”

“In the flesh and who might you be?” Brian asked as he put his arms around Charlie, linking his fingers in front of her ribs.

“Vanessa. This is the weirdest day ever. Not to mention the best. I thought maybe I’d get to meet the Berry boys, but you.” She pointed to Charley, “and you” She shook her head as she pointed to Brian.

“Do you want to scare the shit out of the rest of the guys?” Brian asked as he smiled mischievously.

.X.

“Get your fucking hands off me!” Charley screamed as James, a worker and friend of Vanessa, held Charley’s hands behind her back as she thrashed around.

“Calm the fuck down!” James screamed, slamming her into a shelf.

“Brian! Brian!” Charley yelled as Brian and the guys ran to her voice.

“What the Fuck!” Brian yelled, showing his smirk to Charley and James, as he ran to them,

“Don’t fucking touch her!”

Brian jumped on James, only to be thrown off him. “She has to leave, and she wants to leave with me. Don’t you, Kitty Cat?”

“Fuck you!” Charley yelled spitting in his face and bracing for the hit.

James slapped her across the face as he kicked Brian in the ribs. “Watch the tone Kitty Cat.”

By this time Matt, Jimmy, and Zacky were on James, while Johnny ran to Brian to make sure he was still breathing. James calmly smiles and walks to the back.

“James! What the—not again. Oh, this one has boys. Come on lets go.” Vanessa smiled trying to hide seeing Avenged, even if they were fighting.

James threw Charley into the doors where the other girls were waiting, with bags full of packing peanuts for Charley to land on. Charley landed with a thud and screamed out in pain.

“Charley! Help!” Bailey yelled shaking the makeshift cage.

“Matt!” Ade yelled, sounding scared, with a smile on her face.

“ Ade! I’m coming!” Matt yelled shoving his way through the doors.

“Sorry Matty.” Charley whispered, before punching him in the face.

“Matt!” Ade yelled as she watched with a cringe.

All of a sudden James just stopped and started laughing. The girls and Brian soon joined in.

“What the fuck?” Jimmy asked standing up, right before figuring out what was going on.

“Matt’s bleeding.” Brian laughed looking at his friend.

“Fuck you guys.” Zacky laughed, shoving Brain and tackling Sidney into the packing peanuts.

“Hey!” Cassidy squeaked standing up from her hiding place. “I got Charley punching Matt in the face!”

“Fuck you!” Matt grumbled standing up.

.X.
Later that night

“You know, my face really hurts.” Matt complained as they waited back stage.

“Charley doesn’t punch that hard.” Jimmy said rolling his eyes.

“Have her punch her in the face, and then say she doesn’t punch hard.” Matt whined rubbing his black eye.

“Oh, shut up. You know if it had been real all the girls would have been grateful that we tried so hard to save them.” Zacky smiled “And I would kill for those girls.”

“We know you would.” Cassidy smiled. “Hey Bear, can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure thing babe.” Jimmy laughed following her out and smacking her ass. They walked down a long hallway into a deserted back room. “What’s up dock?”

“I just wanted to tell that I love you. More than I thought. You’re my best friend and I just met you. You’re crazy, you’re funny, and you’re just insane. But then you’re sweet and sincere. I can’t picture my life without you. Promise me you’ll never leave.” Cassidy said all too fast.

“Cassidy, babe. I love you too.” Jimmy said with a fake cry making Cassidy giggle. Jimmy pressed his lips to hers gently. “You’ll be my wife, you just wait.” Jimmy said before growling and diving into her neck.

.X.

“Where the fuck is Jimmy!” Johnny yelled looking for their lost drummer.

“Imma coming short shit!” Jimmy yelled pulling his pants up and his shirt over his head.

“Jim-Jim has sex hair!” Brian yelled.

“Fuck yeah I do!” Jimmy yelled.

“God, we can’t help but love you Jim-Jim” Brian laughed.

“Fuck yeah you can’t! Let’s do this shit!” Jimmy screamed, jumping around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rest in peace dear Jimmy.
I love you dearly.
Sorry, I couldn't write very well tonight.
<3

xxx

Brian