Status: active.

Possibilities

Three.

I woke up to hear the sound of two guys talking. I recognized Taylor's (annoying) voice, but the other voice was different.
My eyes widened as I heard the slight english accent.
Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh crap, oh-mi-god.

I jumped off the bed, and opened random closet doors to try to find towels.

Towels, towels, towels, aha.

I finally found the linen closet. Grabbing two towels, I ran into the -- may I say, huge -- bathroom, and began taking off all my damp clothes. I made sure the door was locked, and got in the shower.
After a few minutes, I turned off the tap, and wrapped the towels around me.
I opened the door slowly, to see Robert Pattinson standing next to Taylor. They seemed to have been chatting, but I'd interrupted them.

I'd never thought I'd be standing in front of two insanely famous guys from Twilight wearing just a towel.

"H-hi," I stuttered, embarassed. I didn't like Robert. I never did. But having him stand infront of me was a little strange.

"Hey, I'm Robert," he said, putting his hand out to shake mine. I quickly adjusted my towels, praying to God that they wouldn't fall.

'Stay, towels, stay..', I begged, as I shook his hand. Taylor watched from behind him.

"You kind-of caught me at a bad time," I said, beginning to walk back to the guest room.

"That's okay," Robert said, "I guess I'll see you after,"

I shut the door to my room, a little embarrassed.

Then I remembered.

I hadn't called my best friend Karley yet.

And I was about to marry..

Her celebrity crush.

I picked up my cell, and dialed her number.

This wasn't gonna be easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, i know it's short.
next chapter will be much longer. :)

thanks so much to

laurenj23

and

Bballin12

for the comments !

i'll update when i get another 2 comments. :D