I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

Chapter four [[kiss the bat]]

Chapter four [[kiss the bat]]

Yesterday was hassle, in more ways than one, after being told not to trust Bradlino then going down to headquarters and seeing who was on my side for the first time. Then being criticised by them for how I was, even though brad stuck by me the whole time. Then been put down even more by this woman, of about 19 in human years, who blatantly didn’t care who I was but just knew that I was the ‘caller’ of Bradlino, and seemed to want me dead, I have a feeling she likes him. I longed for a drink, not the ‘bloodwisers’ they did here but some proper stuff. If that wasn’t bad enough I found out I have to feed tonight on the way back, Fun hunting humans…Mind you at least I know how they will react.
Ha ha you cannibal

Shut up

It’s true though

Would be if I was still human

You’re sick, killing humans for your own life, even though you’re dead, Haha your dead Mind you accept for me your heads been dead for a while!

If im dead your dead to sucker

Oh man… ill get back to you on that one.

Wow I actually got one over on myself for once, anyway; I’ve been awake most the ‘night’ (day to my human self), just thinking about this and that, mostly brad and how I've ruined ‘The blonde girl’s’ chances with him, Ha sometimes im glad I popped up when I did, Oh and I discovered a secret passage through the left wall that takes me straight into the woods I adore.

I looked over to the clock it was 6.30 pm Bradlino would be knocking any moment now……’knock knock’…..told you,

‘Come in, im up dressed and ready.’ I said with a yawn I thought about opening the door, and it opened…… ‘Wow how I do that??’ I said surprised

‘Your forgetting my lady I can read your mind when its not closed, and I saw some very empowering thoughts just now’ he joked, I guess he referred to the ha shame ‘blonde girl’ his mine…. Well it was true. I still could feel my cheeks burning though.
‘Well I can have dreams cant I, or am I going to get an up bullet, see I remembered, embedded in my chest??’ I said huffily and smiled at him, he grinned back with a dangerous look in his eyes, he obviously didn’t have a clue about what I was thinking.
‘Why dream. You have it, and I don’t like dreams, I like living I mean, even thought im sort of dead, but yeah, you get the drift.’ He said looking pleased with him self. Swoosh he was sitting next to you, made you jump a bit.
‘Gees man don’t do it, it scares the garlic out of me’ I said angrily he smiled at me and stared into your eyes. ‘Oi you best not be planning on hypnotising me, if you do Mr, you may never be getting married to me, oh and I know how much you want that’ I said jokily his face was getting closer to mine.
Oh how much you want him to kiss you

Shut up

See I knew you loved him

I barely know him

But you do like him though

And so what if I do now buzz off, im busy!!

Temper temper, but good luck any way

Thanks…hey what’s this being nice to me for?

Nothing doesn’t matter.

Hmm
‘ I wasn’t planning on doing that, I just want to tell you, you are the most amazing just turned vampire ever, take last night for instance, you where born to be a vampire, you set light to that vase with out thinking about it, your instincts take over and you have quick reactions. Perfect.’ He said now he was inches away from my face. Then his lips crashed down on mine, I hadn’t felt this happy for ages, even with Richard, okay maybe this was going to work out after all. I heard the door shut, I pulled away instantly to see Bradlino confused and I sent him a look saying look there, he got my drift. I looked over to, an older woman that looked a bit like Bradlino stood there, Bradlino went red and you could feel his hand loosen but not yet come off mine, and by this I guessed it was his mother.
‘Well I see you have been getting rather cosy in here, Bradlino what have I told you about bringing girls home, you have never disobeyed me before but now as soon as im out for a few days you practically move her in here, what’s your future wife going to think of this?’ she said in a stern voice you then started blushing.
‘Mother, this is the one, she was the one that summoned me from the night, two days ago’ he said looking and smiling at me.
‘Is this true? You are the ex human, the one with the necklace?’ she asked assertively.
‘Yes it is, im kaylin, and I have accepted everything in this land, and I hope you can accept me to.’ I answered politely; I didn’t want her getting the wrong idea.
‘Well that was quick how come you’re so vampire like already, I mean it usually takes a week for humans to transform, unless…….. No……….well…….if there a credit to our world they change in under a day, how long did it take you to transform?’ she asked me questioning me, she obviously didn’t think much of me, and to be honest the feeling was mutual,
‘Well she awoke in 67 seconds and at that time her fangs where showing, so…..about then I suppose.’ Bradlino said rather rudely but hey, least he was sticking up for me I squeezed his hand tightly and smiled.
‘Kaylin please could you get out for a while, go downstairs to the dining room I shall call for you in a while.’ Commanded the mother. Great now im stuck with her as a mother in law.
‘You don’t have to’ I heard Bradlino whisper to me, I just nodded, and just to wind the mother up kissed him passionately just before I walked out grinning, I had a plan, NO way was I going to the ‘Dining room’ I’d probably get darts thrown at me for stepping in anyway. I was going to go up to the woods I saw yesterday, just for some peace and quite. I walked to the door sneaked out and flew off into the dark tranquil night

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I got up to the woods, the trees where black with silver specs on every few bristles, they where amazing, I just dawdled through the woods enjoying the scenery when I came to a clearing, and a bench, I sat on it and relaxed, for the first time ever I felt comfortable with who I was, even though most vampires disliked me, and how I was, I looked at my watch it was 1 am, thank god I got out of feeding tonight, ‘ I must get back now’ I thought so I stood up and walked off around a path, I was in my own little world when I was grabbed from behind I shot out my fangs and tried to bite whoever was grabbing me, I heard a voice from behind, then I was pushed into the bushes and held to a tree, where then I was tied, hours passed no one spoke or let me go, it was a few hours to sunrise, if someone didn’t help me soon, I was in for it………………………..