Dear Jimmy

Naughty Boy

~Jimmy~

I woke up and saw Sam sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled and silently got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I thought about making pancakes for Sam but quickly trashed that idea out after remembering the last time I made pancakes. I quickly decided on eggs and whipped up a couple as fast as I could before she woke up. I put them on a plate and brought them up to her without making any noise. I placed the plate on the table next to my bed and got back in bed. I slid my arm around her waist and placed kisses on her neck and cheek. She stirred and I grinned, tightening my arm around her waist.
“Wake up.” I whispered in her ear, kissing along the rim making her groan.
“I’m awake I’m awake.” She mumbled, burying her head into the pillow.
“Good.” I said moving her so she was facing me. She opened her eyes and smiled at me as she scooted over to me.
“Now there’s the first thing I wanna see in the morning.” She said reaching out to me. I leaned in and gave her a long sweet kiss, leaning into her. She rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her, her hands gripping at my bare shoulders. I groaned into her mouth and pulled away reluctantly a few minutes later.
“Now that is a good morning.” I said grinning down at her. She grinned back up at me and pulled me down for another kiss, which I happily obliged to. A second later I pulled away and she pouted at me.
“No pouting. I made you breakfast and I’m proud of myself.” I said leaning over to grab the plate. I moved so I was kneeling on her waist and I presented the plate to her.
“Thank you baby.” She said taking the plate. I grinned and grabbed the fork and fed her some eggs. She smiled at me and ate the eggs, finally getting fed up of me feeding them to her.
“Get off me so I can eat these without dropping any of them.” She said swatting at me. I laughed and rolled off so I was beside her and sat up and leaned against the headboard.
“So what do you want to do today?” I asked and she looked at me with her mouth full. “Right, I’ll let you finish.” I said chuckling.
“How about we…oh I have an idea.” She said putting the plate down and getting up towards my closet.
“What are you doing?” I asked as she dug around, giving me a nice view of her butt.
“Do you have a projector?” she asked, muffled by the clothes.
“Yeah, but you’re not going to find it in there.” I chuckled. She stood up with a sheet in her hand and grinned at me.
“No I know that. We’re gonna watch movies with your projector.” She said setting the sheet down on the bed.
“What’s wrong with the TV?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
“Nothing. I just feel like going slightly old school.” She said grinning at me.
“Alright fair enough. Projector is in the hall closet.” She smiled at me and dashed out the door. I glanced at the eggs and shrugged before I began eating her leftover eggs. A minute later she came back in with the projector in her arms along with some DVD’s. She set them down at the foot of the bed and plugged it in.
“You let me set up the sheet. You get back in bed.” I said getting out of bed. I went downstairs and grabbed some duct tape before walking back to the bedroom and duct taped the sheet to the wall opposite of the bed. Sam put in the first movie and hit play, signaling me back to bed. For the rest of the day, we watched some movies, talking and sharing kisses here and there. Finally after 4 movies, we were both extremely restless and tired of lying in bed all day.
“Jimmy.” Sam said shaking my arm as I stared at the screen. I snapped out of my daze and turned to look at her.
“Yeah?”
“Lets go out and do something. Even if it’s just walking around, I need to be outside.” She said getting out of bed. I sighed and tossed the sheet off me and stood up, following her into the bathroom. I walked in and saw her sitting on the toilet and shrugged as I splashed water on my face.
“So where do you want to go?” I asked as I leaned against the sink.
“The beach?” she asked as she pulled up her PJ bottoms and flushed the toilet. I nodded and changed into a black shirt and some jeans. Sam grabbed a tank top and a pair of my basketball shorts.
“Are you ready?” I asked as I grabbed my keys and wallet. She nodded as she slipped on some flip-flops. We made our way to my SUV and headed towards the beach.
“So…two more days until you leave?” I said and I saw her nod in the corner of my eye.
“Two more days. Don’t worry, time will fly by!” she said placing her hand on top of mine.
“I know, it’s just that I miss you while you’re gone.” I said.
“I know and I miss you too. More then you know, but it’s the way things are.” She said. I nodded and pulled into a parking spot and got out. We walked down towards the beach hand in hand and began walking along the shoreline. We didn’t say anything for a while, just walked along and sometimes she would splash around in the water.
“If you get a chance, you put your dancing shoes on. The country's calling, and that’s where I'm going. Don't know if you're in my way, but I'll take you along. I'll take you along” I sang as we walked along the beach. I twirled around her, smiling as she laughed and grabbed me, stopping me in front of her. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her, leaning down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I straightened up, lifting her off the ground. I spun around, still kissing her, giggling as she broke away shrieking loudly.
“Jimmy put me down!” she laughed as I spun faster.
“Never. You’re going to be in my arms forever!” I shouted as I eventually fell over. Sam landed on top of me and I let out and ‘oof’ as my back hit the hard sand.
“Did I hurt you?” Sam asked cautiously. I shook my head and rolled us over so I was lying on top of her. I gazed down at her and smiled at her.
“What?” she asked looked down at her stomach.
“Nothing. You’re just so beautiful.” I whispered softly.
“Did you put your contacts in before we left? I think you’re seeing things.” She said looking at me.
“I’m not seeing anything. You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world. I don’t have any idea how I got so lucky. You’re smart, beautiful and can kick some serious ass! What more does a guy want?” I asked brushing some hair away from her face.
“Well I don’t know how I got someone as great as you? You’re funny, handsome, and a true gentleman. You really are the whole package.” She said back. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly. I went to pull away a second later but she placed her hand on the back of my neck and held me in place. I groaned into her mouth and placed my hands on her hips, gripping them lightly as her other hand trailed down my back.
“Baby, we should go back.” I mumbled in between kisses. I broke away and looked down at her as she nodded. I got off of her and stood up, offering her a hand, which she gladly accepted. She hopped on my back laughing as I stumbled a bit before catching myself.
“Why yes, you can get on my back.” I said sarcastically as I grabbed her legs. She laughed and kissed my cheek. All the sudden her phone was blocking my view and I stopped walking.
“What are you doing?” I asked turning my head towards her.
“I want a picture of us!” she said as she fiddled with her phone. Finally she got it and pressed a kiss to my cheek as she snapped the picture. She brought it to her and smiled at the picture.
“I like it!” she said.
“Send it to me!” I said as I began walking again. A minute later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket making Sam jump in shock. “You knew that was coming and you still jumped.” I laughed. She pouted at me and then stuck her tongue out at me smiling.
“Shut up. Its still surprising.” She said in her defense. She dug my phone out of my pocket and opened the message from her and saved the image. She then set the image as my background.
“There you go!” she said putting my phone back in my pocket. I reached my car and set her down and unlocked the car. The ride back to my house was fairly quick, scattered with small talk here and there. I pulled into the drive way and we got out and made our way inside. Once inside, Sam went straight to the fridge, claiming hunger, making me laugh. I walked up behind her and began placing little kisses along her neck as she opened the fridge and looked for something to eat.
“Jimmy what are you doing?” she asked lightly swatting at my head.
“Nothing…just showin’ my pretty lady how much I love her.” I said as my slid down her hips and squeezed her thighs.
“Jimmy, that tickles.” She said shutting the fridge and turning to face me. I smirked at her and she laughed and shook her head. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist and her arms around my neck.
“Where are we going?” she asked me as I made my way to my room. I opened the door with my foot and made my way towards the bed, kissing her as I went. I felt my knees hit the end of the bed and I leaned forward, dropping her on the bed.
“Sam, let me make love to you” I asked, hovering over her. She nodded and pulled me down to her and meshing our lips together. I placed my hands on the sides of her head, bracing myself. Her hands fell to the hem of my shirt and tugged at it, signaling that she wanted it off and I broke away from her and leaned up, pulling my shirt over my head, tossing it onto the floor. I lay back on top of her gently, my hands going to her tummy, lightly trailing my fingers along it, making her giggle.
“Tickle?” I teased making her nod her head. I shook my head lightly and trailed kisses along her neck and collarbone. I pushed her shirt up, kissing her tummy as more and more of it was exposed. She lifted her arms and allowed me to push her shirt off and toss it on the floor. As soon as her shirt was over her head, her fingers got to work on my belt and pants blindly. A few seconds later she had the button undone and my zipper down and was tugging them down my thighs. I got off the bed and pushed them down my legs, along with my boxers. I leaned over and quickly grabbed the hemline of my basketball shorts and pulled them down her legs. As she lay there in nothing but her bra and panties I couldn’t help the smile that appeared on my face.
“What?” She asked shyly, bringing one leg to cover the other. I shook my head and grabbed her legs and opened them, placing myself between them as I carefully lay on top of her. Her hands immediately came to my back and pressed me against her as she bit at my neck. I moved my knees so I was leaning against them and pulled us both to and upright position, my hands going to her back and unclasping her bra. I slid my hands down her back, pressing her against me, her nipples rubbing against mine, making her tilt her head back and gasp. I bit and sucked at her exposed neck making her gasps become louder and turn into moans. She clutched my head and bringing it closer to her neck.
“Oh Jimmy.” she sighed out making me even harder at her soft voice saying my name. I leaned forward and over her as I kissed my way back to her lips. I trailed my hands down to her waist and curled my fingers inside her underwear. I broke away from her and pulled them down her legs and tossing them on the floor to join the rest of our clothes. I kissed my way up her leg, stopping and burying my face in between them. I stroked her with my tongue until she was writhing on the bed begging for me.
“Jimmy…please I can’t take much more.” She gasped out. I nodded and licked her one last time before moving to a kneeling position. I gazed down at her taking in her beauty. I grabbed her ankles and wrapped her legs around my waist. I looked at her and lined myself up placing myself at her entrance.
“You ready baby?” I asked as I held onto her thighs. She nodded and I pushed forward, sinking into her and dropping my head at the feeling of sudden heat. I didn’t move for a while as I savored everything. I opened my eyes and saw her grasping the pillow behind her, eyes shut and mouth agape.
“Hurt?” I asked. She opened her eyes and looked at me shaking her head.
“You’re a big boy.” She gasped out and I pulled back, only to thrust back making her moan. I let go of her thighs and leaned forward, placing my hands beside her head and leaned down, kissing her gently as I continued to thrust. Her hands went to my back and gripped my shoulders as she moved with me.
“I love you.” I whispered in her ear. I kissed at her neck as I moved above her. Sam looked up at me and moved her used her weight to flip us over so she was on top. I gripped her thighs as she leaned on her knees and moved up and down on top of me. She leaned forward and grabbed onto the headboard, her boobs bouncing in front of my face as she moved. I grabbed onto her boob and sucked it into my mouth making her moan out loud. I thrust upwards as she bounced down making me groan and throw my head back in ecstasy. She let go of the headboard and placed her hands on my chest and used it to push herself up and down. I groaned as I gripped her hips, helping her move faster. I flipped us over and pounded into her quickly, watching amazement as her boobs bounced in rhythm of my thrusts.
“Jimmy…Jimmy…Jimmy” she moaned out as I relentlessly thrusted. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, my eyes focused on the ceiling as pleasure coursed through my body making me moan out.
“Fuck Sam!” I half yelled half moaned as she kept yanking on my hair. I moved slightly, angling my hips so I was only hitting the bundle of nerves inside her and nothing else. Every thrust she moaned out, getting louder and louder as I thrusted harder and harder.
“JIMMY!” she shouted at the top of her lugs, her walls tightening around me making me moan at the feeling.
“Come on baby. Almost there.” I gasped out, kneeling and gripping her hips tightly as I sped up. Finally I felt myself lose control and I gave one final thrust and emptied myself into her, slumping forward on top of her in exhaustion. I buried my head in her neck and took several deep breaths trying to even out my breathing.
“Good god baby!” Sam said stroking my wet hair. I chuckled lightly and slowly brought my hands up to push myself up.
“Pleased?” I asked nervously. She smiled at me and nodded silently and brought me down to her and kissed me passionately.
“Of course! I love you baby.” She said as she leaned her forehead against mine.
“I love you too. So, so much.” I said. I said as I placed kisses along her jaw and neck, making her gasp out.
“You keep that out and we’ll be heading towards another round.” She breathed out making me chuckle.
“I’m not complaining.” I said giving a roll of my hips making her moan in response.
“You naughty naughty boy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this one kind of took a while to get out, been kinda busy and then i got sick and all that good stuff. So for my next story (I have a basic idea and that's it) I was wondering who you guys think I should write about? Another Jimmy story? Another member of Avenged? Someone else? Gimme your thoughts!