Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

There She Goes Again;

Sam walked down the halls of Degrassi High School. Only her second week and nobody liked her. She tried talking to a few people but they just ignored her. She couldn't believe who rude this school was. But she guessed that's how any school would treat a new kid.

She sighed as she took her lunch and sat down at a table on the other side of the lunch room. She took one look at her food then pushed it away. She realized she hasn't ate since yesterday morning but she couldn't bring herself to eat. She let her side bangs fall in front of her face as she quickly pulled out her iPod touch. She took a look around then turned it on. She knew she could get thrown out for just looking at it.

"You better eat." She jumped and looked up at the guy who spoke. He was a short guy but still taller than she. He was wearing all black and had a small grin on his face. He was being followed by a girl wearing a flowered shirt and jeans and a guy wearing a plaid shirt and baggy jeans. They walked right past and sat alone at another table.

Sam looked at her food and took a bite of the apple. She shrugged and soon dumped it in the trash.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam sat outside of the school. She was on break since she was in the one class that they couldn't find a sub.

She searched around her school bag, trying to find her phone when somebody ran past her and jumped on the step in front of her.

"Sup?" The goth boy smiled at her as he leaned on his elbows.

Sam stared at him as she said, "You are?"

The boy chuckled. "Just your friendly neighborhood vampire." He teased.

Sam giggled. "Wow. And I was so hoping you'd say Spider-man so you could just save me." She teased back.

"Well, I may not have radio active spider powers but I do have a hearse," He smiled.

"A what?" She stared at him. "You drive around dead people?" She asked.

The boy chuckled. "No. It's just a way around."

"Eli!" The other boy from earlier came running over with the girl with curly hair behind him. "We need your help on this project. Clare is.. Who's this?" He asked as they stopped in front of the dark boy, Eli.

Eli sat up and looked at her. "I've been trying to figure out the same thing."

"Uh, Sam." She smiled.

"You're the new kid, right?" The girl asked as she sat beside Eli.

"Yep." Sam nodded.

"I'm Clare. That's Adam and this is Eli." She giggled and lightly pushed him.

Sam faked smiled and stood up. "Well nice to meet you." She walked back inside and down the hall just as the bell rang and students came pouring out of the classes. She hated hiding who she really was. Country gal who loved boy things but also loved boys. She hated hiding the fact she loved wearing dark clothes because her mother and because of her school. She was scared she'd just fit in less..
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know. Comment and tell me how ya like it! xD