Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

The Girl I'm In Love With;

Sam walked in her kitchen still dressed in her pj's. She grabbed some Poptarts and took a bite as her mom walked in. Her mother said hi then ran right back out. She was never home long enough to talk to her own daughter. Sammy's father was out of the picture at the moment. And her sister was living with a friend until their mom had time off. Sam had a brother but he was already in college and nevr visited unless he knew he'd never run into his mom. They didn't get along ever since he dumped her best friends daughter.

So, Sam really didn't have a family and even though her Aunt insists on her moving in with her Sam won't do it. She doesn't want to move to a whole other school.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam leaned against a locker as she held her stomach. She didn't feel good and wished she could go home and lay down. She bend over a little but that didn't help.

She felt somebody put their hand beside her and looked up. Eli was standing right there.

"You okay?" He asked. Sam shook her head. She was scared that if she opened her mouth she would throw up. "Want me to help?" He stood in front of her now. She nodded as he helped her outside. He walked her over to his car and she saw that he really did drive a hearse.

He helped her in. No sooner than he got in did the tears start falling from her cheeks. He put his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest. "No, shh. It'll be okay." He cooed softly.

"No it won't!" She cried. "I have no family, I'm always sick. I have no friends and I'm failing school!"

Eli held her tighter and gently rubbed her arm. "Well, I think you have no friends because you chose not to."

She looked up at him. "You don't know what you're talking about. I try but nobody seems to want to be my friend." She sat up and got out of the car.

"Sam! Wait!" Eli called but she had already ran off down the street. She wasn't planning on going back.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam started throwing stuff into her bag. She was leaving since nobody was here for her. She'd go to her Aunt or maybe back to her old house. She'd live with that family if she had to. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

She heard the door slam shut and high heels walking down the hall. Her mom was home and actually wasn't rushing to get back out.

"Honey?" Her mom who had long red hair and bright blue eyes stared at her daughter. She was wearing her favorite suit that was red and had both dress pants and a skirt to go with it. Today she was wearing the long skirt and her white high heels. "What are you doin'?" She asked her country accent. She swears she didn't have one but anybody could tell.

"Mom, I wanna live with aunt Tammy. I'm tired it here. I just wanna be myself." Sam let her accent flow through her lips for the first time in two months.

Shelby Rendall walked into her daughters bedroom and sat on the bed. She patted the place next to her as Sam sat down. "Sweetie, darling. You just have to accept that this is ya new home." Shelby put her arm around Sam like a mother should always do.

"But mom. I have no friends and you're never home when I need you most." Sam let her tears fall.

"I'm here now." She smiled and kissed her daughters forehead. "And I quit today."

Sam's head shot up and stared at her mother with her big blue eyes. "Wh-why?" She asked.

Shelby sighed. "They wanted me to travel to New York next week but I didn't want to because I couldn't take you. So I quit then they offered me a job where I can stay home. I rarely have to leave." She smiled.

Sam smiled and hugged her mom. "Thank you! But.." She looked back up at her. "How much?" She asked.

"Same. Maybe more." Her mother smiled. Sam grinned.

The doorbell rang and Shebly got up to go get it. Sam grinned and staretd putting her clothes back. She heard a knock at her door and spun around to see Eli and Clare standing there. "How did you get my address?" She aked.

Eli walked in and held up some papers. "The school just asked me to bring your homework since you bailed." He sat the papers down and looked her up and down. "Planning on having a slumber party?" He asked.

Sam looked down. She was back in her pj's. "No." She crossed her arms. "Did they ask or did you ask to bring them?"

"You got me. They just wanted somebody to and I offered." He shrugged. Clare stood behind him a little. She noticed Adam was still in the doorway.

"Okay. You did your job. Now go." Sam pointed to the door.

Eli stepped over to her so he was almost in her face. "This is what I meant earlier. You refuse to have friends when theres actually people out there trying to be your friend." He whispered.

Sam glared at him as Adam and Clare gave each other a look. "I don't want friends who feel sorry for me."

"We didn't. We just wanted to help you out but nevermind. You lost your chance." Eli turned around and walked out, Adam right behind. Clare sighed and watched them then ran over to Sam.

"Sorry about him. He's got a little temper. But whenever you need or want to talk just call me." She smiled and handed Sam a piece of paper. She walked out behind the boys.

Sam groaned and fell on her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and sub please xD I will have longer chapters up soon!