Status: Sequel to "To Never Give In is Easier Said Than Done"Complete. Prequel to "Journey to the Past"

We'll Brave This Storm

Andy Six is not dead.

That was enough to send me running, running to find him... where has he been? How was he? I needed to see him... at least once... if he hates me, so be it. I can't blame him if he does. But I'm going to California... all the way from Florida. I'm going to California to find Andrew Dennis Biersack.

Why? Why me, a normal 19 year old girl? I'm just a fan of Black Veil Brides and must be obsessed with the lead singer and am crazy enough to honestly drive across the country to LA and find him...

I have my reasons.

I'm in love with Andy Six. Is that not clear?

---

One year later, Michelle finds out that Andy is not dead, so she goes on a road trip to find Andy... and when she does, things might just get ugly... and drama will brew up... and since we're telling people the truth, let's just say that Nathaniel (AKA Sppe) has been released from jail -- or escaped -- and is on the search to KILL Michelle AND Andy.

Oh, and Scout and Hanna are totally in love with Andy, too.

And then there's all the random drama that was mentioned earlier.

But Andy had told Michelle, "We'll brave this storm... we'll get outta this together--even if it kills me."

But everyone's got the same word screaming inside their minds...

"Fuck."
  1. Prologue.
  2. Hiccups
  3. Moving
  4. Shopping
    Andy's Point of View
  5. Coffee
    Andy-Michelle Point of View
  6. Positive
  7. Purple
    Michelle-Andy Point of View
  8. Meeting
    Andy's Point of View
  9. ***
    Michelle-Andy-Michelle Point of View
  10. BFF&BF
    <3
  11. Crash
  12. Eventful
  13. Andrea
  14. Forward
    Michelle-Andy Point of View
  15. Party
  16. Awake