Wolf...No. Werewolf...Asked Me To Be His Mate

Wolf...No, Werewolf...Asked Me To Be His Mate. Part 19

Zoey's P.O.V:

All the worry, stress and fear was gone. I felt happy and if I'm right, I look happy.

Toby on the other hand did not. Something told me it was either what I had told my friends or that...thing, that was on my wall. I think if it was my friends, he would of stopped me from telling them, so...

I walked up to him and hugged his waist, God! We must have the shortest relation ship in the world, but I still feel so happy and love-y dove-y with him. It made me smile to know I had been waiting for the right guy, and not for some cheating ass.

I felt his body relax as I hugged him, but his face still looked worried. It doesn't take a 135 IQ person to know something was going to be talked about. Something that I most likely didn't really want to talk about.

His arms snacked around me. Though I could feel his muscles, I could also feel how tense they were. I was gently pulled down into Toby's lap and then pulled down as he sat on the sofa.
Alex sat on the edge of the table, something I now had free will to do as I wished, unlike when I was little and got told off for it. Not that I would now anyway.

Alex ran a hand through his hair, looking most unhappy. "Zoey, we need a talk about what happened with the wall out side". I sighed, knew it had to be something like that.

A cold shiver ran down my back. Just the thought of those eyes, it made me feel sick. I leaned back and pressed my face into Toby's side. His T-shirt smelled of wood and...him. I smiled as the thought of him holding me made the eyes seem less scary.

A soft hand rubbed my back, I could stay like this all day. I wish I could. Alex had other plans though and boy were they big. "Zoey, we have to go see mine and Toby's father. This is something that we can't forget about it. That thing you saw out there, it was another wolf, well werewolf. And if it was here for a reason, then you can count on it to be back again, with more wolves".

I stiffened, That was a WEREWOLF! It looked nothing like what Toby had, when he had been in his wolf form. He looked like a dog, be it a huge dog at that. "What?" Was he for real, was going to see their father really what had to happen?

I didn't want to see their father. I only just truly met Toby. I'm not ready to meet his father, and what about their mother? The whole thing I wanted to forget about, but like Alex said I can't.

I didn't want to go and see their father, but to tell the Truth I wanted more of those so cold werewolves coming here even less. What about my friends? Do they have to go, they know now or is it only me? Seeing as I saw it and I'm Toby's mate/girlfriend. I felt the pressure of stress that had left come flooding back.

What am I meant to do? No one really teaches you on this sort of thing.

I sat sideways on Toby's lap and brought my legs up to me. My head rested on his shoulder and I felt all the vibrations as he spoke. "Thank you Alex". I looked up, why? Why is he thankful? And what for? Toby caught me looking and smiled, even though it didn't reach his eyes. "I didn't want to have to tell you this, so Alex did for me".

Alex let a small smile out and rubbed the back of his head, "What are little brothers for huh?" Toby laughed and my had buzzed with all the vibrations. It made me laugh to when it tickled my ear.

I rested my head again. "When are we leaving?" As much as I didn't want to, going to their fathers place was the only way I knew of, so far, that would rid me of this little monster/werewolf problem I seem to have. Toby put his hand to his chine. "Well, I was thinking...Tomorrow".

My head shot up. "WHAT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the wait, but again school has taken up my time. Right now I am going through EXAMS! So I may not update for a while, but please keep reading and tell me what you think. It doesn't hurt to comment, does it? No, so please do.