Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Tough Night

Two Weeks Later

I stood in my bedroom getting ready for the fourth party Bailey would be dragging me to. He's started calling me his "girl", but I went along with the whole thing because, let's face it, this gig pays better then my job as a bartender.

Which is good because you're on the verge of losing that job anyways.

I sighed and walked over to my closet. I pulled out the new dress I had bought the other day. I had been starting to feel out of place at the parties in my old skirts and dresses.I slipped the black dress on and turned to look in the mirror. The dress stopped mid-thigh, and the halter top dipped dangerously low. I stared at myself in the mirror for a couple of minutes.

It might not be the most expensive dress but it's definitely sexy.

I pulled on my strappy lace up heels, grabbed my bag and left my apartment. I had finally agreed to let Bailey start picking me up at my house. Not because I liked him any more than before, but because my car had broken down again. Even after all the money I put into getting it fixed. Bailey pulled up in front of my building and honked. I took my sweet time walking to the car and I made sure to slam the door when I got in.

"Bitch." Bailey grunted, causing me to smile.

Zacky's P.O.V.

Goddamn it. Why am I here?

"Syn." I said, grabbing my glass.

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

"Invited by the new guy in town. Big name in weapons dealing. Probably trying to set up a business relationship."

"He's a picky Son of a bitch." I said, noticing that it was a very small crowd. I'd been here for only about half an hour and I already wanted to leave.

I've already got a weapons dealer, I don't need another one.

"Where's Bailey?" I asked Syn.

"Don't know, but his new chick has done wonders for his career. You've never brought him along to this many events before."

"Yeah well, when I've got his girl you won't have to see so much of him anymore."

Syn laughed and picked up his glass only to put it back down and whistle. I looked up to see what piece of ass had impressed him and saw Toni walking in hanging on Bailey's arm. She was wearing a skimpy dress and heels that screamed "fuck me". Her hips swayed provocatively as she walked towards us. Every pair of male eyes in the room followed her as Bailey led her to our table.

"Hey guys." Bailey spoke before taking a seat.

Toni glared down at him before pulling out her own chair and sitting down. As she crossed her legs I couldn't stop an array of vivid images from running through my mind.

Toni, in nothing but those heels, strapped to my bed posts, moaning my name as I played with her. I pictured myself sliding down her slick body, leaving a trail of love bites. After spending a long amount of time on her gorgeous breasts I'd work my way down.

I felt myself getting hard just thinking about her writhing in ecstasy beneath me. I snapped out of it when I felt someone kick my leg under the table. I looked over at Syn who was smirking at me. I shook my head and looked back at Toni, who was now in deep conversation with Johnny. I snapped at the waiter walking by and demanded another shot of Jack Daniels. I figured if I drank enough, I'd be able to get rid of the huge boner I was sporting.

It's gonna be a tough night.

Toni's P.O.V.

Breath Toni, breath.

I tried to calm myself down and focus on the conversation with Johnny, but I could still feel Zacky's eyes burning into me. It was taking all of my self control to not jump across the table and tear his clothes off. I started imagining all the things he could do to me. I let out a moan of frustration, and put my hands on my face.

"Are you alright?" Johnny asked as I felt me face burn with both utter desire and humiliation.

"Yea I'm fine... I just don't feel so good right now. Sorry but you're gonna have to excuse me for a sec."

"Of course, no problem. See you around."

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I whispered to an already drunk Bailey as I darted out of my chair.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and sighed.

"Toni pull yourself together! You do not have a raw sexual attraction to your fake boyfriend's mob boss." I mumbled to myself, slapping myself lightly.

Yeah right.

I checked my make-up before heading towards the door. Bailey was waiting outside the door when I walked out. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"Bailey what the fuck?!" I screamed.

"What, you were all horny before." He slurred, kissing and biting my neck.

Was I that goddamn obvious?!

"Bailey, get the fuck off me." I growled, pushing his shoulders.

"Come on, your my girlfriend remember. It's time to put out."

"Bailey, you're drunk. Get off now!"

"Stupid whore." Bailey growled, hitting me across the face and throwing me down.

"Ouch, shit." I moaned when I hit the floor.

Baileywalked stumbled away and I went back into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, Bailey's hand had left a bruise where he had been squeezing my upper arm. My neck had a couple of small bruises where he had bitten me. I puled out my cell and dialed the cab company. After giving them the address to the party, I shut my phone and left the bathroom. I waited outside for a couple of minutes before the cab finally showed up. I climbed in and gave my address to the driver.

Looks like Bailey's going to have to find himself a hooker after all.