Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Round Two

Val’s P.O.V.

“Crisis averted?” I asked Johnny, leaning against the wall outside of Zacky’s office moments after he had dragged Toni back in.

“For now.” He replied with a sigh.

“Do you ever wonder about those two?” I turned towards Johnny and he shot me a curious look.

“I mean the two of them together almost seems unreal. Most of the time it’s as if they shouldn’t even be together but then there are the rare moments where they seem almost unbelievably perfect together. I like seeing them both happy in those moments but the rest of the time…” I trailed off, not being able to piece together the right words for the point I wanted to make.

“You mean the extreme times when Zacky becomes insanely threatening and Toni’s a stubborn bitch? Or the times when they just try to annoy each other to no end?”

“More or less.” I said with a short laugh.

“Well they bring out the best in each other so I guess it’s only fair that they bring out the worst too. I’ve seen how possessive Zacky can get with his girls but Toni’s a whole new game. With her Zacky just has to take everything to the extreme. When he’s pissed at her he’s going to be fucking pissed at everyone. If he slips into a jealous rage then anyone in the vicinity is fair game for pain. And then there’s Toni. Toni on a regular day is pretty stubborn. Toni when she’s pissed at Zacky is just outright unbearable.”

“So basically we should be worried.” I said, cutting off Johnny’s rant.

“I didn’t say that.” Johnny laughed. “What I was going to say is that it doesn’t really matter because they like, or apparently love, each other that way. Toni loves Zacky’s domineering nature and Zacky loves Toni’s stubbornness. They just love challenging each other. And if they can put up with each other then why should we be worried? I’d be worried if Zacky picked up some nice girl that he would chew up and spit out.” Johnny finished.

“When did you get so fucking smart?” I asked, smirking at Johnny.

“The better question is why do people always assume I’m not smart. It’s possible to be this damn good looking and talented and still be a genius.”

“I never called you a genius.” I shot back, rolling my eyes.

“You were thinking it.” He smirked at me. “Besides, I’m just really good at reading people. If you know someone’s strengths and weaknesses it’s easier to take ‘em out. You just got to know where to hit.”

I was getting ready to respond when the door to Zacky’s office flew open. Zacky walked out first, followed by Toni. I shot Toni a smug glance and she just smiled.

And to think I had to drag her here. I do good work.

“Where are we going?” She asked Zack who just ignored it.

“Yeah, where are you going?” I asked, my curiosity making me jump up and follow them.

Zacky led us to the garage while Toni kept pestering him to tell her what was going on.

“Will you just fucking wait?” I heard Zacky sigh.

“I would if I knew what I was waiting for.” Toni shot back.

Zacky ignored it and stepped into the garage. Moments later I heard a short scream from Toni. I ran into the garage to find Zacky smiling and Toni with her hands clasped over her mouth. In front of them was a brand new, shining, silver Audi R8.

“Consider it my apology gift. I was going to bring it by your apartment but you showed up here first. This way you can come by whenever you want without waiting on me or one of the guys to pick you up.” Zacky said, waving the keys in front of Toni.

“That is one expensive ‘sorry’ gift.” Johnny whistled from behind me.

“Remind me to make Matt buy me a car the next time he fucks up.” I said smiling at a still shocked Toni.

“Remind me not to fuck up anytime soon.” Matt said, coming in from behind Johnny and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled up at him before looking back at Toni who had grabbed the keys and jumped on Zacky.

“See this is one of those disgustingly perfect moments.” I whispered to Johnny.

“Okay leaving.” Johnny said as Zacky dropped Toni onto the hood of the car and started to yank her shirt up.

“What do you say we head out too?” Matt asked, running his hands along my hips. “There are some things I’ve been meaning to try on you.” He slipped his hands up my shirt and I was a goner.

“Let’s go.” I turned around and pulled Matt out with me.

I’m always up for trying new things.

Zacky’s P.O.V.

A while later I rolled off of Toni and stood up. I looked down at her and smirked. She lay naked on the hood of the car; her long hair was messy and fanning out everywhere. Her breathing was heavy and her face still flushed. She looked like a woman that had been thoroughly fucked and it only made me want go at her again. I ran my hands along her sides and she smiled up at me.

“Time for round two?” She asked.

I responding with a growl before crashing my lips onto hers. She let out a moan and tangled her fingers in my hair.

“Floor.” She managed to mumble between heated kisses.

“No. Wall.” I lifted her up and pushed her against the nearest wall.

“Ass.” She mumbled.

“Love yours.” I grabbed her ass.

How can you not love a woman with this stamina?

Brian’s P.O.V.

I sat staring intently at the coffee table. I took another swig from what had been my 3rd beer in the last hour. I’m not sure how long I had been sitting there before Jimmy walked in.

“Brian man, what’s up?” He asked snapping me out of my trance.

I simply pointed at the coffee table. Jimmy’s gaze followed my finger and landed on the paper lying on the coffee table. He walked over and picked up the paper and read it over.

“Whatever man, we’ve seen worse.” He said tossing the paper back onto the coffee table.

“No.” I said picking up a manila folder lying on the coffee table and handing it to Jimmy.

Jimmy flipped through the contents and threw them back onto the table.

“Shit.”

“Bull fucking shit.” I replied.

“Are you going to tell Zacky?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet. The alcohol is supposed to help me decide.”

“We’re going to need stronger shit.” He said walking over to the liquor cabinet and grabbing two bottles of vodka and walking back over to the couch.

He handed me a bottle and I didn’t hesitate to start drinking. Jimmy and I stared at the coffee table in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated in a shorter gap than before.

Comment please, and much love to the people that already do it for every chapter.