Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Property

Toni's P.O.V

As far as relationships go, I haven't had that many one year anniversaries but of the few that I have had Zacky's has been by far the best.

Instead of waking up to the distance sound of the guys making noise, this morning I woke up to total silence. I was just getting ready to go look for Zacky when the bedroom door opened and two guys wearing black tuxedos walked in, carrying a long table. I grabbed the sheet and covered myself as quickly as I could and watched in utter confusion as the two guys placed the table down and stepped aside. Four more guys in tuxedos walked in, one threw a tablecloth over the table and the others began placing platters on the table. The two that had brought the table in returned with two chairs in their arms, placing them at both ends of the table. Without a word each guy took a bow and left the room. I was still sitting in the bed confused when Zacky walked in carrying a vase filled with roses. He put the vase in the middle of the table and walked over to the bed.

“Morning.” He said, pulling me up from the bed and into his arms with a smirk.

“Most guys would just bring in a tray with pancakes on it for breakfast in bed. You hired a bunch of Jeeve look-a-likes to literally set up breakfast in the bedroom. You didn't have to go that far.” I said with a huge smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“You're worth that and much, much more.” He replied with a shrug. “Besides, you hate pancakes.”

I laughed and buried my face in his chest. As far as mornings go, this was looking like a great one.
---------------------------------

After the breakfast Zacky gave me one of the greatest massages I've ever had; it made it incredibly hard for me not to throw him down on the bed and do the things I promised myself I wouldn't do until later tonight.

“The beach.” Zacky said, dropping his hands from my shoulders.

“What?” I asked, my body still tingling from his massage.

“Get ready. We're going to the beach.” He said, climbing up from the bed. “I'll be back in a couple of minutes.”

Realizing that going to the beach meant I would need to wear a bathing suit I walked over to my dresser and opened the lowest drawer. I was careful to pick out a one piece bathing suit that would cover most of my upper body. By the time Zacky came back I had already grabbed a towel and suntan lotion. The lotion was more for Zacky than for me considering the fact that my skin was already bronze and I didn't have to worry about sunburn.

“A one piece?” Zacky asked, gesturing to the purple suit in my hands.

“It was the first one I saw.” I lied, throwing in a shrug before going to put it on.

If Zacky could tell I was lying, he ignored it. On the way out of the house Zacky grabbed a basket that I assumed had food and drinks in it. The ride to the beach was short and relatively quiet other than the music blaring from the speakers. I smiled when Zacky's phone rang and he ignored it. He very rarely ignored calls that could be related to business. He must have noticed me smiling because he picked up the phone and turned it off. Without saying anything I leaned over and kissed him on the neck. Once we reached the beach Zacky carried me, despite my protests, over to the sand, still managing to hold the basket. We lay the blanket down and fell onto it. I pulled off my shorts and tank top before laying down again. Seconds later I felt Zacky's lips on my neck. I moaned lightly before pulling his head up and pressing my lips to his. The kiss turned very heated, very quickly and when I pulled away to breath Zacky stood up. By the time I finally snapped out of my kiss induced daze, Zacky was already in the water. I watched him for a few minutes before he climbed out and walked back over to me. He tried, in vain, to coerce me into getting in the water with him. When he finally accepted that I wasn't going to get in the water he sat down beside me and we just talked.

It wasn't until we'd been talking for a while that I realized how rarely we got the chance to do this. Sit around and talk about nothing in particular. The guys were always around or Zacky was busy or I was out with Val and when we were alone at night we definitely didn't spend the time talking. I loved the way things were and I loved the guys but I did sort of miss just getting the chance to relax alone with Zacky.

After a few hours at the beach we got back in the car and headed home. We walked in to the sounds of the guys in the lounge. Now that was something I was used to. Zacky dropped the bags and led me into the lounge.

“Don't you people have anywhere else to go?” Zacky asked as we walked in.

“You said give you until 4:00. It's already 4:30.” Johnny said from his spot by the pool table.

I laughed as Val bounded over to me, practically yanking me out of Zacky's arms.

“So how was your morning?” She asked, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. “Tell me all about it.”

“Sure.” I said, wrapping one arm around her waist as she did the same to mine. “You can help me get ready for dinner.”

“6:00, right?” I asked Zacky.

“Yeah.” Zacky leaned down and gave me a kiss. “I'll see you in a few hours.”

I let Val drag me up the stairs while she threw question after question at me. Once we reached mine and Zacky's room I dropped onto the bed and gave Val the play by play of what had happened this morning. Half an hour later we were still laying there on the bed.

“I wonder what Zacky got me. I mean he's done so much already not to mention given me so many things already. I hope he didn't buy anything to extravagant.” I wondered out loud.

Val was silent and I turned my head to look at her. She was biting her lower lip and staring up at the ceiling. The look on her face said it all.

“You know what it is, don't you?” I asked, sitting up quickly.

“What are you talking about?” She asked, not looking at me.

“You know what Zacky got me. Tell me!” I bounced on the bed in excitement.

“No.” She said, rolling off of the bed swiftly. “There's a reason these things are called surprises.”

“Come on, Val just tell me. At least tell me how much it cost. What if my gift to him isn't as nice? Jesus, Val what if he doesn't like it?!” I asked, my excitement turning into hysteria.

“Will you just relax. It's the thought that counts, remember.”

“That's what you say to people who give crappy ass gifts!” I practically shouted.

“He'll love it. And if he doesn't just kick his ass.”

“That is not a helpful solution, Val.” I said throwing myself back on the bed.

“Here's a solution. Stop fucking worrying. Besides, you have to go get ready.”

A quick glance at the clock told me it was a little after five. I sat up and climbed out of the bed. Walking over to the huge closet, I pulled my dress for the night out of the corner I had hidden it in. I got on my knees to search for the shoes I had planned to wear.

“Go shower.” Val said snatching the dress from my hands. “I'll get everything else ready.”

I got up without protest and went to the connecting bathroom. The entire time I spent in the tub, I worried about my gift to Zacky. That whole 'baths are supposed to be relaxing' is bullshit when it comes to worrying on your anniversary.

“Hurry the fuck up.” I heard Val shout from the room.

Rolling my eyes, I climbed slowly out of the tub. I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel before reaching for my blow dryer. Once my hair was dry I reached for the curling iron and started curling my dark hair. I was still working on my hair when Val waltzed in.

“What's taking so long?” She asked, taking the curling iron form my hair.

“Do you see all of this hair on my head? Of course it's going to take a while.”

“Here.” Val dropped an assortment of make-up in front of me. “Get to work on your face while I finish your hair.”

Almost a half hour later we were done. I walked back into the room to find my dress laid out on the bed along side a set of undergarments. It had been Val that had found the dress while we were out gift shopping. Strapless, black and elegant; the dress had seemed perfect for the occasion. I had chosen a pair of light grey heels and silver jewelry to wear with the dress.

The clock read 5:50 when I was done getting ready.

“Where's Zacky?” I asked, wondering why he hadn't already come in to change.

“I made him get his stuff and change in the guest room.” Val answered. “Ready to go?”

I nodded and headed for the door. I made it downstairs before Zacky did and the guys peeked their heads out of the lounge.

“Wow, Toni you look great.” Johnny said, walking over and giving me a hug.

“Thanks.” I replied, smiling.

“You know you're one of the best things to happen to him, right?” Johnny whispered in my ear.

I couldn't stop myself from turning a little red. Serious moments with Johnny always got to me. Before I got the chance to reply, Zacky was jogging down the stairs in a tux and his hair styled. I couldn't stop myself from smirking when his eyes traveled up and down my body.

“I'm willing to bet forty bucks that they don't make it to their destination without practically fucking each other.” I heard Jimmy whisper from behind me.

I spun around, smirk still in place.

“You'll be out of forty bucks then, because unlike you, we can actually practice self control.”

“Speak for yourself.” Zacky whispered in my ear, his hands going around my waist from behind.

“Let's go.” I laughed, pulling out of Zacky's arms and grabbing his hand.

The car ride was silent and contrary to what Jimmy believed we managed to keep our hands to ourselves, despite the fact that Zacky looked unbelievably sexy in that tux. Zacky pulled up in front of the same restaurant he had taken me to on our first so called “date”. I couldn't help but smile at the thought. I could tell Zacky was waiting to see my reaction. I leaned over my chair and planted my lips on his. It only took seconds for his hands to find my waist and pull me closer. Our lips separated and his began a journey down my neck, nibbling along the way. I pulled away and sat back in my seat before things could get to heated.

“Jimmy was right.” I said with a laugh.

“No he wasn't. We made it here first.” Zacky said, moving to get out of the car.

The valet that had been waiting there (and had gotten a bit of a show) opened my door and helped me out of the car. Moments later, Zacky's arm was around my waist and he was leading me towards the door. I was surprised to see that the line of people that usually waited to get into this restaurant was gone.

“Not a very busy night.” I said, glancing up at Zacky who just smirked.

He led me through the front door and the first thing I noticed was that the place was entirely empty. The restaurant usually had a semi busy atmosphere with all the tables filled and waiters bustling around. Tonight there was only one table set up.

“I'm just going to assume that this isn't a coincidence.”

“You know me too well.” Zacky smiled and led me to the table, pulling my chair out for me.

“It most have cost an unbelievable amount of money to buy out the entire place. Zacky, you didn't have to do that.”

“I already told you, you're worth it all. I would spend every dollar I have if it'd make you happy.” Zacky sat across from me and took my hand in his.

I didn't know what to say so I smiled back. He'd been making me happy everyday of the past year. Well the majority of the days, anyway. It took me a moment to realize that there were no menus given to us. Before I could comment on it, a group of waiters came out carrying an assortment of different platters and wines.

“The first time I ordered for you, you complained that you might not like it so this time I went for a ton of options.” Zacky explained, that sexy ass smirk still on his face.

Zacky and I both tried out most of the dishes, laughing and talking the entire time. After a while the waiters returned, taking away all the dinner platters and leaving a ton of dessert options in their place. Those were even better than the first round. The night was coming to a close when Zacky pulled a long thin box out of his pocket. I sucked in my breath and looked at the black, felt box Zacky placed in front of me.

“Open it.” He said, and if I hadn't know him I would have thought he looked a bit nervous.

I reached for the rectangular box and held it in my hand.

“Zacky, I-”

“Just open it.” Zacky cut me off.

I lifted the top of the box and stared down at what could possibly be the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I've ever laid eyes on. A white-gold charm bracelet with tiny gold charms hanging off of it. I think I held my breath for so long that I got a little dizzy.

“Zacky it's-” I could finally speak again but I couldn't find the right words to describe it. The word perfect wouldn't do it justice.

“Good. You like it.” Zacky said a smile spreading across his face as he reached over and took the bracelet from the box.

“Like it. I more than like it. I love it.” I let Zacky put the bracelet on my wrist before leaning over the table and catching his lips in a kiss. Like all kisses with Zacky, things got a little to heavy for a dinner table. I pulled away and sat back in my seat only to have Zacky stand up and hold his hand out for me. He led me from the restaurant and out to where our car was already waiting.

We reached the house in record time. We somehow made it all the way inside without letting go of each other.

“Wait here.” I said, as we stood at the bottom of the stairs. “Come up in five minutes so I can show you your gift.”

I ignored the confused look Zacky shot me and darted up the stairs. After everything he had given me, I really hoped he'd like his gift.

Zacky's P.O.V.

I watched Toni run up the stairs and smiled. I knew from Val that she had been worried about getting me a gift. I just wished she knew that all I really wanted was her. She had long since broken my record for longest relationship I've ever had and the only gift I wanted from her was for her to stay around. That and for her to stay satisfied with me. There were very little things I worried about in my life. Most shit I had control over so there was no reason to worry. But with Toni things were different. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't control the decisions she made. The only time I ever worried now, it was about Toni. I worried that she'd wake up one day and decide my lifestyle wasn't one that she wanted to be apart of and she'd up and leave me. Really, the only thing I wanted for our one year anniversary was for her to stick around for a few more years.

“Zack man, you're back. There's something you should check out.” Matt came from around the corner looking mildly ticked off, which was never a good sign.

“Whatever it is, take it to Brian or have it wait. I'm not dealing with shit tonight.” I glanced at my watch and started up the stairs not bothering to wait for Matt to respond.

I walked into my room to find it empty. Sitting down on the bed, I started taking my tux off. I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up to find Toni walking out in nothing but a skimpy piece of lingerie. One glance was all it took for my heart to start racing and my pants to feel tighter.

“Are you ready to see your present?” Toni sauntered over and it took all my self control not to tackle her.

I couldn't bring myself to speak so I nodded yes instead. Toni turned around and the sight of her from behind was almost as great as the view from the front. She slid her hands down her side and hooked two fingers underneath the flimsy material. Slowly, she lifted the tiny slip up and over her head. I held my breath as Toni turned back around to face me. Tattooed on the right side of her hipbone in elaborate cursive were the words 'Property of Vengeance'. Toni had branded herself as mine. Forever. The thought sent my heart racing all over again. I had long since handed my heart over to her and the ink on her hipbone was proof that she had given herself to me in return.

“What do you think?” Toni asked as she moved closer to me.

“I think it is the most sexy, perfect, and incredible piece of work I have ever seen.” I said, standing up and pulling her naked body flush against me.

I threw her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, running my hands along her body.

“One more thing.” I whispered as I ran my mouth along her neck. “I'm your property too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that took so long to get out! I really can't do the whole romance thing so that took me a while to write and frankly, I still don't like it.

And for all of you who think tattooing someone's name on you is a bad idea, note how the tattoo says 'Vengeance' and not 'Zacky'. There's a tiny hint to the distant future of this story.

I'm kind of sad that I've lost subscribers because I've taken so long so I'm going to try to update faster from now on.

Comment Please.