Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Leak

Zacky's P.O.V.

“We've got a huge fucking problem on our hands.”

Brian burst into my room early the next morning. I looked down at Toni who was still asleep before shooting a glare at Brian who stood in the doorway.

“Whatever it is you should be out there taking care of it and not in here pissing me off.” I climbed out the bed, careful not to wake Toni.

“I wouldn't come in here if it wasn't important.” Brian replied, leaning against the door frame. Anyone else would have scrambled out moments after waking me up. One of the reasons I kept Brian around was because he very rarely took shit from me.

“Get the fuck out. I'll be down in ten.” I waved him off while starting to get dressed.

Once I was ready to go I glanced back down at Toni. She was naked with only the sheets providing any kind of coverage. Her hair was all over the place and strands of it stuck to her face, drawing my attention to her lips. I knew there was some fucking issue I should be dealing with but I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and caught Toni's lips with mine, climbing onto the bed and on top of her. Her arms reached up and instinctively wrapped around my neck, her fingers tangling themselves in my hair. A tiny moan left her mouth and suddenly her body was fully awake and rubbing against mine. I pulled my lips away and lifted myself up, balancing over her on my arms.

“Good morning.” I said, laying kisses on her neck.

“Morning.” She mumbled back, her hands reaching for my belt buckle.

I stopped her, grabbing both her wrist in one hand and brought them above her head.

“I have to go.” I smirked down at her frustrated face as she struggled a bit to free her wrists.

“Then why did you wake me up, asshole?”

“Because. I couldn't help myself.” I pushed her back down and attacked her lips again. She stopped her struggling and returned the kiss.

“Now I really have to go before this gets any further.” I said, climbing off of her and back onto my feet.

“You're so a fucking douche bag.” Toni shouted, throwing her pillow at my back as I left the room. I just laughed and headed downstairs.

I walked into my office and found all the guys sitting there talking.

“So what is so serious that I had to be woken up this fucking early?” I asked, leaning up against my desk and crossing my arms over my chest. They were all silent for a moment before Jimmy spoke.

“The drop off with Donnelly went bad. Apparently the cops got there before our man did. They got one of his guys in custody and the other one's fucking dead. He's got suits on his ass and he thinks you set him up.”

The Donnelly brothers were the best you could get for weapons on the West Coast. The older one, Joseph, and I had been doing business together for a while now. If I wanted to set his ass up I would have done it a long fucking time ago. Last I checked, we had no vendettas against each other.

“Jimmy double whatever it was we were going to give him before. I'll talk to Donnelly, let him know that we had nothing to do with the cops showing up. Matt help him move his shit. If the suits tailing his ass find anything, all parties involved are fucked. Johnny find whichever one of Donnelly's idiots that has the tapped phone that tipped the cops off. When you do, kill the bug, kill the fucking idiot and kill the fucker who put it there.” I spoke rapidly, spitting orders at people. It would be a long fucking day of cleaning this shit up.

“That won't work.” Brian said as I reached for my phone. “Donnelly and I checked all his people last night. They're all clean and bug free. He thinks you fucking set him up because the tip had to have come from our end.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” I asked, putting the phone back down and glaring around the room.

The guys looked at each other and were all silent for a few moments before Johnny finally spoke.

“We've got a leak.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That was short. Oh well. The next one will probably be extra long.

I have been trying really hard not to be a bitch about asking people to comment and such. I think I'm starting to fail at that. Honestly, five comments last chapter (by the way, thank you guys for commenting). Five whole comments. Why should I spend my time writing this if none of you can spend one minute on commenting? It'd be kind of funny if I decided to spend only as much time writing as my readers did commenting. So for every comment that took a minute to write, I would spend a minute writing the next chapter. If five people comment, I'd spend all of five minutes writing. But frankly that would be me being a bigger bitch than necessary. My point is comment. More than 200 of you are subscribed to this story (thank you for reading by the way) so five comments seems a little low.

On an entirely different note. I finally have a bit more free time on my hands so not only will I be trying to update faster but I can also get back into reading. If you know of (or are writing) any good A7X stories please let me know. Gracias.