Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Crazy Intuitions

What if I just bail?

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror and just stared at myself. I wore my new dress and my heels with the straps. I went lightly with my make-up as an attempt to not look too much like a slut. When I woke up this morning I had been all excited just to have something to do today. Now butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I stared at myself. I'd love to say that I'm one of those people who always get these crazy intuitions that something bad is going to happen and are always right. But I'm not. So I had no idea why I suddenly felt like going with Bailey tonight would be a bad idea. I lifted my left arm and stared at the slowly fading bruise there. Maybe this was why I was so reluctant to go with Bailey. The last thing I need is another bruise. It's bad enough that I'm going to have to keep my left arm down all night.

If I bail then I lose the money. Which means sliding by on the rent again.

I reached down to start taking off my heels when my doorbell rang. For a moment I contemplated just ignoring it. If nothing else, at least it would piss Bailey off. After the second buzz I opened the door. Before Bailey could speak, I had grabbed my purse and shut the door behind me. There was an awkward silence as I followed him out to the car. Usually we'd be arguing or at least making small talk but I guess Bailey was walking on eggshells since our last "incident". The silence stayed there for the entire car ride. I was still zoned out when Bailey pulled up in front of a gated estate and parked.

So this is where Zacky lives? I expected something a bit more outlandish. It's big though. Why would any one person need all of that space?

I pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Bailey shut his door and waited for me to get out. I climbed out and followed him through the open gate and up the steps. The closer I got to the door, the faster the butterflies came back.

Zacky's P.O.V.
I wondered around my lounge with one hand holding my drink and the other greeting people. I looked around the room and realized that there were a lot of faces I didn't even recognize.

Benefits of the job. Every knows me and I don't have to reciprocate.

"Looking for someone?" Jimmy asked, sneaking up behind me.

"Actually, I wasn't, but now that you mention it I just might."

"Well then you're looking in the wrong direction because they just walked in." Jimmy smirked.

I turned around just in time to catch Bailey and Toni entering the room. Now every time I've seen Toni she's been in something completely stunning. But this dress made every other dress she'd worn look like a trash bag. I took a drink from my glass to keep my mouth from dropping and my brain from shutting down. I let my eyes skim down her body and paused when I noticed that she was wearing those heels again. I've never been a guy to care about shoes but Toni in those heels really got to me. That's when I decided I'd had enough of this whole little game.

"Tonight." I whispered.

"About damn time." I heard Jimmy laugh as I made my way over to Bailey and Toni.

"Bailey, let's talk." I clapped my hand over his shoulder. "Toni, Johnny's most likely over by the drinks if you wanted to chat with him." I said, remembering how Johnny was always the one she hung out with at these parties.

I left Toni standing there and steered Bailey towards the hall. Once we were out of earshot I stopped and dropped my hand back to my side.

"Something you need?" Bailey, asked eagerly.

He always has been a bit of an eager beaver. The novelty's worn off.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I need you to go back in there and dump Toni. Tell her it's not working or something. I don't know, get creative. Tell her you're gay. Doesn't matter to me, just do it."

"Can I ask why?" A confused, Bailey responded.

"No. I'll tell you what, I'll give you until the end of the night. And people say I'm not generous." I said, shoving him back towards the room.

Bailey looked back at me once before heading into the room.

Now I've got to talk to Johnny.

Toni's P.O.V.

Ever since Bailey came back from talking with Zacky, he's been avoiding me. I really couldn't care less because I didn't value his company all that much anyways. I spent most of the night hanging around with Johnny and Jimmy. They were a lot cooler than I had expected. Towards the end of the night, I decided it was time to find Bailey and get my ass home. I walked through the dwindling crowds looking for him. I finally found him standing alone in a corner.

"Where the hell have you been all night?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Here." Bailey said, handing me an envelope. "There's the money I owe you."

"Okay then, doom and gloom. Let's go."

"You should take a taxi home. And I don't need your services anymore. Thanks for helping me out though." Bailey pushed himself of the wall and started to leave.

I stood there in shock for a moment before I followed Bailey out into the hall. It took me a couple of minutes to cut through the crowds and catch up to him. I grabbed his arm just as he got out into the hallway.

"What do you mean you don't need my services anymore? You get my ass fired, drag me out here to God knows where, and then just leave me like that?!" I whispered harshly.

"Look, I just can't be with you anymore." He said, backing away form me.

"Don't say 'be with me', like we were ever in a relationship. Bailey I need the fucking money from this gig so don't back the fuck out now." I was getting increasingly upset.

"I have too. Order from the boss. So just leave." Bailey pushed me away and left.

Order from the boss??!! Order from fucking Zacky!!

I stormed back into the party in search of Johnny. I found him slid up next to a small brunette.

"Where is he?" I asked calmly.

"Where's who?"

"Zacky."

"Up the stairs, across, two doors to your right." Johnny smirked before turning back to the girl.

Zacky's P.O.V.

I stood in front of my dresser taking off my shirt when my door flew open.

It's about time

I pulled my shirt off before turning and facing a very flushed Toni. I couldn't tell if her face was red from anger or embarrassment. My ego wanted it to be because she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Yes?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"I, uh, you, yeah you, um-" she stuttered.

"Would your speech improve if I put a shirt on?" This seemed to snap Toni back into reality because her face went from flushed to furious.

"You fucking asshole!!" Toni yelled, slamming the door and stomping towards me. It took a lot of self control to keep myself from laughing at her weak attempt to intimidate me.

"Is there a reason you're in my bedroom and screaming at me?"

"What fucking right do you think you have to intrude on my fucking relationship?" She yelled, still getting closer to me.

"I own Bailey. Therefore I have all the right to do whatever the fuck I want with him."

"Whatever bullshit you and Bailey have going on still gave you no right. And why the fuck do you care anyways?" Toni put her hand against my chest in a failed attempt to push me backwards.

"Well because Bailey was in my way. When you were with him, I couldn't have you." Before Toni had a chance to react, I'd grabbed her hand and pressed her body up against mine. My lips attacked her softer, fuller ones. In a matter of moments, I had her underneath me on the bed. The rest of the night was lost in a blur of naked bodies and moans.

Well worth getting rid of Bailey for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate or comment please.