Amnesia

Amnesia (Sasuke Love Story) Chapter 3

She giggled and then gasped when she felt them fall onto his couch. As soon as he was on top of her he went for her neck. Starting at the hollow of her neck he nibbled and sucked hearing her soft mews of pleasure urging him on. While his lips were busy his hands slipped under her dress, once again feeling the satin smooth skin underneath his touch. Kami she was truly perfect. He was such a lucky guy to have her and be able to pleasure her. Touching her was enough to please him, she didn’t have to do anything. Hearing her cry out his name in pleasure caused a special ache in between his legs, suddenly his pants have gotten a little tighter. He was definitely getting her out of this dress tonight.

Serenity was in heaven. She couldn’t think with Sasuke touching, kissing licking and nibbling on her like that. She knew tomorrow she was going to have proof of their session, but at the moment she didn’t give a damn. Sasuke knew his way around a women’s body. Serenity smiled and flipped him over putting her on top. She sat on top of his hips.

Sasuke smirked and raised an eyebrow, “I really like this position.”

His husky voice caused moisture to pool in between her legs. What was it about Sasuke that made this happen? Oh right, everything. She giggled out loud at her thoughts. Sasuke looked at her curiously. “What?”

“Oh nothing I was just thinking about how sexy you are,” she purred into his ear.

“I’m sexy?” he whispered back kissing her kiss-swollen lips.

“Mhmm.”

When she pulled her lips away from his, Sasuke groaned in protest. But that groan turned instantly into a moan when she took off his shirt and began kissing down his chest. As she alternated between kissing and licking she admired his well built physic.

Felling Serenity slide up and down his body with hers was enough to make him come right now. Just the thought of having her naked body doing the same thing…… He mentally shook his head and focused on what she was doing now to him. This, having her with him right now is what he needed, especially since he was going to leave her. He didn’t want to be an asshole Take her virginity and then leave. Sasuke was so in to his thought he didn’t even catch that Serenity stopped what she was doing.

“Baby? Are you okay?” she asked looking at him a little worried.

Sasuke frowning so deep she thought she did something wrong. Just a few seconds ago he was so into it.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“What? no babe, I was just thinking about the mission tomorrow.”

“Oh,” her face fell slightly, getting the feeling he was hiding something. “You sure?”

He smiled slightly, “Yeah.”

Serenity leaned back in to kiss him and he didn’t kiss back as normally did.

“Baby you are right. we do need to get some sleep for our mission.” Sasuke said sitting up from his position.

She could tell his body was still into what they just finished doing. She saw the slight bulge in the jeans he was wearing, crossed her arms and huffed. He still wanted her. He wouldn’t normally stop here. What the hell is up?

They both went upstairs and Sasuke took off his pants, and got into the bed, while Serenity slipped out her dress. She heard Sasuke hiss and she looked back towards him. He had that look in his eyes again but it disappeared as soon as it came. Serenity looked away and put on a tank and slipped under the covers with him.

“Night, I love you Ren.” He whispered, a soft look in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her against him

“I love you too, babe.” She said closing her eyes hoping that this would never change
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!!!!!!! please!!!!