Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Control.

Mackenzie went into the bedroom as we got back on the tour bus and I followed her shutting the door behind me.

"Let me get this straight" She said as she pulled her shirt over her head "You won't have sex with me, but you'll make-out with me like that?" She asked taking off her jeans

"Yes, but you're making it really really hard not to give in" I muttered as she got out probably the most sexiest pajamas she owns. The ones I've seen her in before and I just about had to leave because she was driving me and my hormones crazy.

"And how am I doing that?" She asked as she pulled them over her head slowly. I knew I was getting hard just by watching her.

"Teasing" I spoke and sat on the bed trying to distract myself from her. I looked down at my fingernails. Then she straddled me.

"And how am I teasing?" She asked rubbing me through my jeans.

"I don't know" I spoke and looked up only to become face to face with her chest which her boobs were pretty much pouring out of.

I groaned and threw my head back giving her the oppertunity to kiss my neck, I moaned when she reached my sweet spot.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly lifted it up, pulling it over my head then going back to my neck. But then she started grinding against me, I groaned from pleasure and that's when my hormones completely took over.

I grabbed her waist and threw her down on the bed hovering over her. She smirked and fought with me for control but I pinned her down easily.

"No" I told her sternly. "I am in control" I kissed a trail from her shoulder down the cleavage she was showing. I groaned at the silky material.

"You just had too didn't you" I said

"What?"

"Nope, don't speak, the only sound I want to here coming out of your mouth is my name being screamed" I said

"Wh-" She started but I stopped her smashing my lips to hers roughly.

Mackenzie's POV

I bit down on his bottom lip hard and smirked as he pulled away.

"Did you just bite me?" He asked running his tougne across his lip.

"Maybe" I smirked at him. He touched his lip and looked at the blood.

"Now that's naughty, you're not supposed to bite people" He said pinning me back down.

"I'm not supposed to do a lot of things but I still do" I smirked

"Mhmm and did you get punished for them?"

"Yeah, I got stuck with you but I must say it's been a good punishement so far"

"I bet it is" He murmered his lips grazing across my chest. "Stay" He told me sternly, He let go off my hands and slid his hands down my body, he undressed me slowly leaving me in my bra.

"Keeping the bra?" I asked smirking at him

"For now" He replied copying the smirk on my face. "Now stop speaking unless told"

"Or what?" I challenged.

"You are going to regret it much" He said while exploring my body with his lips.

He slid a finger into me and I moaned "Does that feel good Mackenzie?" He asked adding another finger.

"Yes" I moaned "How good Mackenzie?" He asked pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Very good, Ohh" I groaned at the pleasure he was giving me.

He started licking my clit with his tounge while doing so and smirked as orgasm washed over me.

"It's a good thing I got this room soundproofed don't you think?" He smirked and kissed his way back up my body. I grabbed his head and smashed his lips to mine, tasting myself on his lips. He pulled away and pinned me down.

"I am in control here" He said and attacked my lips. As we were making out I worked on the button of his jeans and slid them down his legs.

He didn't fail to notice this and helped me then discarded his boxers, He pulled away from my lips and smirked at me.

"Sit up" He told me, I did as told and he connected our lips again and unclasped my bra, throwing it across the room then letting his hands play with my boobs. My hands tugged on his hair as I moaned in his mouth which if anything got him harder.

He pushed me down again, while kissing me, and spread my legs apart, rubbing my inner thighs getting closer to where I wanted him the most. Then without warning he thrust himself into me making me moan loudly pulling away from his lips.

"You are so fucking tight" He groaned. He smirked at me and pulled out of me, he went in an inch and out again and lept repeating it.

"Uhh baby, stop teasing" I moaned, he went in all the way but slowly and went as slow as he possibly could. I groaned.

"Justin!" I whined

"What?" He asked smirked his ass off.

"Stop teasing me!"

He sped up and went a somewhat fast pace, but we both knew he could go faster and harder. "Uhhh Justin, oh my god baby, faster please" I moaned

"What did you say?" He asked smirking against the skin of my neck.

"Baby please, faster please baby harde-OHHHHH MY GOD BABY!" He went at a really fast pace going harder than ever and it felt amazing, No doubt the best fuck I have ever had.

"Ohhh yes, right there, right there baby uhh" I moaned

"You are so fucking wet uhh" He moaned along with me

We both reachoed our climaxes and he pulled out me and collapsed next to me. We were both breathing heavily but I got my breath back before he did. I smirked and sat in between his legs on my knees.

"Baby what are you doing?" He asked, I didn't give him an answer I took him in my hands and moved them in an up and down motion as his breathing shallowed and he started getting hard again. I continued until he was fully hard then taking him in my mouth.

Justin groaned as his hands found a place in my hair, I licked and sucked him until he came and I swallowed it all and kissed the head taking him out of my mouth. I licked my lips as he looked at me propped up on his elbows. I crawled up him on all fours and kissed his lips lightly letting him taste himself.

He groaned and stuck his tongue inside my mouth but I pulled away smirking. "Ah ah ah," I told him "You've had your turn, now it's mine" I smirked and placed a kiss on his chest as he dropped his head back on the pillows. I lowered myself onto him and rode him until he was just about to reach his climax then I used all the will power I had left to get off him.

"What the fuck?!" He said looking at me. "Get back on me now"

"I'll pass baby"

"Mackenzie, please baby I need you, I love being inside you please" He begged, I smirked. So much for him being in control

I quickly got back ontop of him and finished riding him, slowly. He groaned and tried to move me faster but I stopped.

"Baby please, faster uh ride me" He moaned, I smirked that was all I needed.

I finished him off dasst and rough just the way he likes it and how I like it. We both reached our climaxes and orgasms washed over us as we both cummed. I lay next to him.

"You need to stop teasing me like that" He breathed looking at me.

"I'll think about it" I smirked. He grabbed my around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you Mackenzie Lee" He kissed my shoulder, I had my back to him.

"I love you Justin Drew" I replied and couldn't help the small smile on my lips.

I sighed in content and closed my eyes as he threw the covers over us then placed his arms back around me. I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I am sorry but it's like a filler for the next one kind of.

music's in my soul- This chapter was for you! That enough action for ya ;)

NLT.shortAngel.JB- I'm glad it does :D