Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Comfy.

It had now been half an hour and Justin was waking up and I was still arguing with Scooter.

"Scooter no, you're begining to annoy me" I said through gritted teeth

"Then think about it?"

"Fine, I'll think about it!"

I felt Justin's mouth move, I looked at him and he was yawning. He burried his head in my clevage and tightened his grip on me. Scooter started laughing.

"Justin, c'mon baby time to wake up" I said running my hand through his hair.

"That feels nice" He mumbled making Scooter laugh even more.

"Justin c'mon get up"

"I'm comfy" He said and his his face even more in my clevage, Kenny came in at that specific time and joined in with Scooter laughing thier asses off.

"Justin, wake up, you need to get ready" I told him. He moaned from annoyance and turned his head so once again the side of his face was resting on me.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked them

"Look where you have your head" Scooter managed to get out. He noticed where his head was and smirked.

"I thought my pillows were comfy" He said raising his head completely.

"Smooth JB, Smooth" Kenny laughed

"You're just jealous, I have my girlfriends boobs to sleep on" He smirked at him.

They both shook thier heads and walked away. He continued smirking at me and then went to put his head back.

"No, you've been lying like that for nearly an hour"

"But thier comfy" He grinned

"I don't care, get your ass up and get dressed" I told him. He puckered his lips for a kiss and I just stared at him.

"I put all the effort into this relationship these days" He muttered and leant forward connecting our lips. I pulled away from him and raised my eyebrows at him,he smiled innocenty. I slapped his thigh very close to his little friend.

"Woah, watch were you're hitting baby" He stood up

"Then watch what you say" I replied

"I'm sorry" He murmered and kissed my lips.

"Good, and nothing about this mornings arrangments have been changed" I smirked

"Fine" He muttered and walked away into the bedroom.

He came back out half an hour later ready for the day and we went to the studio.

{CAUGHT IN A WAR}

"I'm tired" He yawned

"Go to sleep"

"Move back a little" I did as told confused and then of course why I never saw it coming I don't know, He lay down and rested his head on my boobs again. I rolled my eyes at him

"Comfy?"

"Yep, I'm now giving your boobs the privilage to be Justin Bieber's pilliows" He smirked

"I feel so honered" I replied sarcastically

"Good"

"WHAT'S UP PEEPS!" Twist hollared walking in the door with Drake.

"Man, shut up" Drake said closing the door.

"Whatever, how is the wonderful, fine looking Mackenzie today?" He asked leaning on the arm of the couch next to me. Justin looked up at him.

"Really?" he asked

"Yeah really,"

"I'm fine thank you Twist" I said

"Good" He smiled, I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

"That will be the most you ever get from her" Justin said

"Jealous baby?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"No" He said and looked forward again

"Oh Justin's jealous, how cute" I cooed

"You wish baby" He replied

"Drake, c'mere" I said, he walked over to me, I motioned for him to bend down he did and I kissed his cheek.

"Stop kissing other guys"

"Jealous?"

"No!"

"Touchy today baby?"

"No, you're just being a bitch"

"Normally I would cause you so much pain for even saying that, I know I am a bitch but i'm actually in a nice mood today babe"

He sat up and faced me. "What you did to me this morning" He said

"Aww, I forgot no-one says no to Justin Bieber" I smirked "I guess there's a first for everything"

"I'll be back in an hour" Scooter said and everyone left expect me, him, Drake and Twist.

"It won't last long" He said

"How much you betting on that?"

"I could have you screaming my name within the next five minutes if I wanted"

"If that was possible you would of done it already" I smirked

"Ever thought i'm playing back at you?"

"Why would you do that when you're the one who wants the pleasure?"

"I'm not that mean, I always give the ladies pleasure in return"

"Why would they get pleasure from you? you're not exactly in my top five"

"Now we both know that is a lie, what was it last week? 'You are the biggest and best i've ever had and i've had a lot of guys'" He smirked.

"I was obviously talking about a different Justin"

"You used my full name"

"Best or not, you still wouldn't know if I was faking or not"

"Oh we all know I caused you immense pleasure last night"

"But for all you know, I'm really good at acting"

"You know you wern't faking, you were begging for me and screaming my name"

"You mean like you were begging me this morning?" I smirked

"Justin Bieber always gets what he wants baby" He smirked

"He's not getting me"

"Already did last night in my bed and how good it was" He smirked

"Get some Justin" Twist smirked high fiving him.

"Twist we all know you want me too" I smirked standing up walking over to where the three of them were stood

"Damn" He muttered

"If she's gonna be anyone's bed, it's mine" Justin smirked grabbing me round the waist

"What makes you think that?"

"Done it three times I'm sure I could do it again" He smirked running his hand down my back and placing his hands in my back pockets.

"You need a slap"

"I was thinking you underneath me"

"JB, stop now, like seriously" Drake said

"If you were me, especially last night, you would be saying the exact same things"

"Do you brag about your sex life to everyone?" I asked him

"No, just these two" He grinned, I rolled my eyes.

"I have just noticed, you are really small" Drake laughed looking me up and down, I glared at him

"I am not small!"

"Chill girl!" He laughed, I made a mental note to always wear heels around Drake.

"JB why do you have a cut on your lip?" Twist asked

"I don't"

"Yeah, you do" He looked at his refection in the shiny window.

"That was her" He said motioning to me with his head.

"Did you like punch him the face?"

"She bit me"

"She bit you?"

"Yes, last night"

"Rough night then JB?" Drake laughed

"Slightly, lasted three hours"

"Justin shut up now" I told him

"Don't you want everyone to know how you were moaning my name last night?" He smirked

"You moaned mine more than I moaned yours"

"Now that I never denied"

"Shut up!"

"Why?"

"Justin, I swear to god, shut up now before I hurt so much you be able to talk let alone sing ever again"

"I love you too baby" He smirked and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back.

"Babe!" He whined pulling away, I smiled innocently.

"Rejected by your girlfriend, tough one" Twist smirked, He glared at him. I walked out off Justin's grasp and lay on the couch.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Relaxing, piss off" I replied, closing my eyes.

He laughed but left me alone to relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am aware the last two chapters are shockingly bad. But I am working on them.

Comment?

BTW What dya think of the new layout?