Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Un Meltable Ice.

It has been about a month and I was now groaning out in pain at my banging headache.

“What's wrong baby?” Justin asked

“Headache is being a bitch” I mumbled

“You want to stay on the bus tonight?” He asked

“Yeah, I can not deal with your fans right now” I said

“Okay baby, you just lie down and get some sleep and I'll be back later okay?”

“Mkay, sorry baby” I said as I rested my head on the pillows

“It's fine, you just sleep okay?”

“Kay, thanks baby” I said

“Your welcome babygirl” He said and kissed my head before quietly leaving.

I closed my eyes and did as told, getting some sleep



“Hey Carl,” I said, I woke up and only got about an hours sleep and my head wasn't as bad now so I got dressed and decided to go and catch the end of Justin's concert.

“You feeling okay?” He asked

“Yeah, can we go to the concert?” I asked

“Sure, c'mon” He said. We got off the bus and he locked it and we walked through backstage. I got told Justin was in his dressing room as Sean was performing right now, So I made my way to his dressing room.

I didn't bother knocking so I just opened the door only to go from normal to pissed. I was going to hurt someone at the sight I was seeing, Justin kissing another girl.

“Don't mind me” I spoke, making them notice my presence, Justin pushed the girl off him and stood up.

“Who's that?” The girl asked

“Me? Oh I'm his now ex-girlfriend” I gave her a fake smile and walked off making sure to slam the door.

“Mackenzie!” He yelled running after me. I ignored him and kept walking.

“Mackenzie,” He said standing in front of me and grabbing my hand.

“Do not touch me” I told him, he looked hurt but I couldn't care less, he cheated on me.

“Please, let me explain!” He begged

“You have a concert to finish” I told him.

“JUSTIN!” Scooter yelled impatiently and pushed him onto stage.

I actually thought he changed. Wow, aren't I stupid? I wiped away the tear that was trying to fall out of my eye and sniffed.

I had to leave, I had to go home, I needed to. I got my phone out and called mom.

”Mack?” Mallory's voice said

“Hey Mal, can you put mom on please?” I asked her

”Why are you crying?” Wow she knows me too well.

“I'll tell you later just put mom on please”

”Mackenzie?” Mom asked

“Hey mom, Can I come home now please? I want you to come get me,”

Honey what happened?”

“I broke up with Justin”

”Why?”

“I don't want to talk about it”

”Okay Honey, I'll come get you tomorrow morning yeah?”

“Thanks mom” I said and hung up. I once again wiped away the tear that had reformed itself.

“Carl, I'm going back to the bus,” I told him

“I'll walk you-”

“No it's fine, you stay here,”

“But Justin wants you protected at all times-”

“I'll be fine, Just tell Kenny that I'm going back to the bus and everything will be fine”

“Fine”

“Thanks Carl” I smiled slightly and walked back to the bus.

I grabbed all of my clothes and carried them in piles, dropping them underneath where the suitcases are kept. I grabbed everything I could find that was mine.

“What are you doing?” Jessica's voice asked

“Exactly what it looks like,” I replied and dropped the last pile.

“Are you leaving?” She asked, I stopped and looked at her, where she was stood at the steps.

“I'll explain everything to you later okay?” She nodded and walked off.

“MACKENZIE!” I heard Justin yell as loud as he could, I rolled my eyes and continued folding all my clothes.

“What are you doing? Why are you packing? Can we just talk about this?” He asked once he found me.

“I'm leaving Justin”

“NO!” He yelled, I sighed and zipped up the suitcase. Of course he would make this difficult.

“I am not letting you” He said

“you can't control me Justin”

“Baby please, don't leave” He said and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

“Don't you even dare” I told him and walked off.

“Dare what?” He asked confused following me, I stopped in the living room not even bothering that everyone was there.

“You try and kiss me after I break up with you”

“You never broke up with me”

“Oh I'm sorry, if you didn't hear it the first time I'll repeat it for you , IT'S OVER!” I yelled the last part.

“Baby, don't do this” He begged

“Bit late for that don't you think?” I smirked slightly. I was going to make him feel as much pain as I did, I didn't care how much it affects him. I hate him.

“Mackenzie, please” He said trying to grab me.

“Don't touch me” I told him

“I didn't even kiss her!”

“So you had your tongue down her throat for the sake of your health?!”

“She kissed me! Why is that so hard to believe?!” We were both yelling at each other by this point, Everyone had gone to their rooms or to the front of the bus.

“How am I even supposed to believe that?! Cuz your history isn't exactly helping you!” I screamed at him knowing it would hit a nerve and started walking away, I got as far as in the bedroom before he had grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

“Don't you dare even get started on my history, Cuz yours is just as bad as mine if not worse, so don't you ever try and blame me for my past” He said his face dangerously close to mine.

“What? Justin still upset about the pathetic girlfriend that cheated on him?” I asked

“Don't” He spat, I smirked and pushed him off me and watched him as he clenched his jaw and glared at me, I started circling him slowly.

“She always was a bitch you know, just never around precious little Justin, Do you even know how many guys she actually did cheat on you with? Oops, you only knew about the one. How long did her faithfulness last towards you Justin? Two weeks before she was begging her ex boyfriend. So she was cheating for most of your relationship. But poor little Justin, being as naïve as his little soul was, believed her when she said that she loved you, with all of her solid stone heart” I smirked once I was done, I knew I had hit a very sensitive nerve, she was the reason his past was a nerve.

He pinned me back up against the wall again. “Don't you ever mention her again” He spat harshly and stepped away from me, I smirked.

“Did I hit a nerve Justin?” I asked, he threw the photo frame that we replaced because he broke the last one. It cracked and fell to the floor, he was fuming.

“Hey I can smash things too” I smirked and dropped a glass to the floor. He grabbed a different glass that was next to where the frame was and smashed it.

“Let me guess, now you're wondering why I'm such a cocky little bitch?” I asked, I knew he thought I was a cocky little bitch, he told me one time.

“Actually,” He spoke “I'm wondering how quick it took for your heart to freeze back up this time”

“Rather quickly considering I was with you”

“But we all know who melted it don't we?” He said “Mackenzie Lee Winter, the girl with the heart made of ice, so cold it doesn't even melt, until you dated me, you realized you love me and I melted your heart, slowly, but I melted the un-meltable ice” He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
my faithful commenters;
ninja alex - Thanks for all you're great comments :D
Toxic Grip - Glad you like the story :)
xsparksflyx - Lol, I do try :')
music's in my soul - Yeah, I kind of noticed the capitals too Lol.
cookie monster! - Ikr, and glad you looooooved the chapter Lol.
finding neverlaand; - I'm glad I entertained you for the weekend lol.

AND ANYONE I FORGOT! I LOVE YOU ALL ;)