Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Trouble At School.

After about ten minutes Mackenzie stormed back into the cafeteria, I grabbed her as she was walking past and sat her in between my legs, her back to me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her slipping my hand under her top and moving my finger on her waist, drawing imaginary patterns.

"I am going to fucking kill someone!" She said through gritted teeth, all the guys leaned away in slight fear. She can be very scary when she's pissed.

"Hmm, Calm down" I murmured, my lips in the center of her tattoo.

"I am serious, the next stupid bitch to mutter something about me again is going through the nearest fucking window" She said dropping her head onto her folded arms.

I saw the guys go wide eyed at something behind me, I turned my head and saw Becca heading this way. Oh shit.

"Oh look, it's the boyfriend stealer" She said and Mackenzie stood up. I put my hands on her hips tightly.

"Fuck off now Becca" Mackenzie told her.

"Looks like your leash got lost, need your boyfriend to hold you back now?" She smirked. Kyle, Matt and Spencer stood up and tried to get her to walk away but she wouldn't. Ryan was next to me ready to grab Mack if she got free of my grip.

"Why would I go? I'd love to watch Miss Popular attempt yet fail to hurt me" She smirked again.

Mackenzie moved my hands from her hips and Ryan missed trying to grab her nad she was stood in front of Becca.

"You know what Becca? This is the popularity you crave, the popularity that you think you have. It must be so nice being jealous. Jealous because your boyfriend didn't want you, wait did it even class as a relationship 'cause all it was sex. Not even that, you know how to work your tongue that's it. The only thing that any guy ever wants from you. Fuck, they don't even want it from you, they only get it from you because they are that wasted they don't know what the fuck is going on" Mackenzie told her in a harsh tone. Becca's face was red with anger and the whole crew had gathered around.

"So what is it? You hate me because you want to be me. And I never stole your boyfriend, he came to me, he wants me, he chose me over you because he loves me," I smiled and a few people looked at me but then back to them, Ryan grinned at me and we fist bumped and watched as Mackenzie continued speaking.

"And I can tell you one thing right now Becca, I will not hesitate to slap that stupid look of your face so do you really want to test me right now?"

"I have better things to do than listen to you go on about how you think he actually loves you" Becca smirked.

And that was when I got involved. I stepped forward next to Mackenzie.

"I do love her actually, more than anything in the world and get this into your head, I. Do. Not. Want. You. I never will. The only person I want is Mackenzie, just because you can't find a guy who actually wants you in any way doesn't mean that you take it out on Mackenzie, she's wanted by a lot of guys I can tell you that, but she's mine yeah? So shut the fuck up" I told her wrapping my arm around Mackenzie's waist.

"Justin Bieber actually thinks he's in love?" She asked laughing slightly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, who do you think you are to judge them like that?" Mallory asked stepping in. Becca looked shocked.

"Remember me?" She smirked

"Wow, you actually showed up coming back with the reputation as a slut who became a mother at age 15?" Becca smirked

"Talk about my sister like that again, I fucking dare you Becca" Mackenzie said

"At least I have the guts to stand up for my daughter" Mallory said

"And the father? Oh wait, no one knows who that is" Becca smirked again.

"I'm telling you now, you better fucking run bitch" Mallory told her and then hit her but then Ryan grabbed her. Becca smirked.

"Bet she'll be a slut when she's older, especially if she takes after you two. I feel sorry for her and Marlee" Becca said, then Mackenzie stepped forward and hit her.

"You fucking mention my family again and I swear it'll be the last thing you ever fucking breath" Mackenzie spat at her. I grabbed her quickly and Matt and Kyle took Becca away.

"Baby calm down" I murmured in her ear, sitting down with her, I felt her relax and lean into my embrace but I knew she was still pissed. She closed her eyes and placed her arm over her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked her after a moment, She sighed.

"Yeah" She said. I kissed her head and she sat up and went over to Mallory. Ryan came and sat next to me.

"Fuck, Becca needs to sort herself out, she's gonna cause something one day" He said

"I know" I sighed. I looked around and noticed Isaac walking over to us.

"I need to speak to him" I said and stood up

"I'll come with you" He said, I nodded and we walked over to Isaac.

"Isaac, Can I speak to you in the hallway a minute?" I asked, He looked at me sucpiciously but nodded and headed out to the hallway.

"Where are you going?" Mackenzie asked

"I'll be back in a minute, don't worry" I said and kissed her lips before walking out.

"Right what?" Isaac asked.

"What have you been saying to Mackenzie?" I asked him

"I didn't say anything"

"Why fucking lie? She spoke to you this morning, what did you say to her?" I asked him again, A smirk appeared on his face.

"Ohh, you mean this morning when I told her that you think you can do whatever you please with her, you two had a history and you owned her?" He asked smirking, I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him against the lockers.

"It was you! You fucking little asshole!" I yelled, It was him who was trying to ruin my relationship with her. All so he can have her. So she'll go running to him with tears down her face, he'll make a move and they get together. Over my fucking dead body.

"Did I mention that I told her you said all them things to me?" He smirked, I punched him in the face, feeling his nose crack against my fist. Then punched him a few more times and stepped away from him.

"Do not go anywhere near her" I told him as he bent over in pain.

"MR BIEBER!" A voice yelled. Mr Adams. The Principal. I turned around and looked at him.

"All three of you, outside my office now!" He ordered. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked off to his office with Ryan. Not being bothered at the fact I most likely broke his nose. Go me, if I did.

I sat down in one of the five seats outside his office and the receptionist looked at me and Ryan. We smiled at her sweetly, She smiled but shook her head and we laughed.

"Not the time to be laughing Mr Bieber" Mr Adams spoke walking past, he stopped at his door and looked behind him. "Miss Winter, I suggest you hurry up" He said and Mackenzie walked in.

"Yes sir" She said sweetly, I smirked and he walked into his office, I stood up and gave her a quick kiss before anyone noticed and she walked into his office shutting the door.

Isaac was given an ice pack and was taken to the school nurse and Becca walked out of the office smirking sucessfully with a bruise on the side of her face. She winked at me and I twisted my face up in disgust.

"Just so you know babe, my phone number never changes" she said

"Good, now I know what number never to call" I told her

"You won't be saying that when things between you and princess go down hill"

"Miss, can you tell Becca to leave, she's bothering me!" I called, The receptionist turned around and ordered her to leave. She always did like us. A few minutes, Aunt Christie, Mackenzie's mom, showed up. Like I said, our family's are close.

"Hey Aunt Chris" I smiled at her.

"Hey Chris" Ryan smiled at her also, he's met her a few times, well enough to say that she treats both of us like the sons she never had.

"Hi guys," She smiled at us. Mackenzie came out of the office looking pissed.

"Hey mom," She said nervously "He's in there" She said and pointed to the office.

"We will talk about this later Mackenzie Lee" She said and walked into the office. Mackenzie came and sat next to me, on my right.

"What happened?" Ryan asked

"She told him that I hit her for no reason, she didn't even mention Mallory and I'm getting excluded for two weeks" She said

"Ouch" He muttered

"Told you not to be a bad girl" I smirked at her.

"Justin, don't even start" She said.

"Aw, baby" I cooed and she hit my leg.

"Why are you guys here anyway?" She asked.

"Lover boy over here broke Isaac's nose" Ryan said

"Any paticular reason you broke his nose?" She asked

"He's the one saying things, trying to break us up"

"Okay" She said and rested her head on my shoulder. I held her left hand with my right and started playing with her fingers.

"I love you, you know" I said

"I know, I love you too" She smiled up at me, I smiled back and kissed her head.

"Miss, Can I have a bucket please?" Ryan asked

"Why?" She asked

"They are admitting love, confessing, feelings, making me feel sick"

"Their in love, leave them alone Ryan," She chuckled

"Yeah, Ryan, leave us alone" I said, he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Real mature Ryan" Mack said

"I know," He smirked and my mom came in.

"Hey mom," I smiled at her, she gave me the 'I know you just broke his nose' look

"I had a perfectly good reason" I said and I was called into the office as Chris came out and I got sent in.

"Justin, would please explain what happened?" He asked me. I told him everything that happened and I'm getting exculded for two weeks also.

All four of us were walking out of the school and I grabbed Mackenzie's hand leading her to my car. "Straight home!" Mom called

"Kay!" I yelled back and held the door open for Mackenzie, she laughed but climbed in. I smiled and got in the drivers side and drove to my house where the moms were.

Such an entertaining day.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG GUYS! I'm gonna like finish the story... BUT I need to know if you guys want a sequel yea?
Comments=Next Chapter