‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Family Time & Trouble

- Blaze P.O.V. -

After that concert things got a whole lot better with this situation with Brian and the twins. We have been hanging out more than we use to. All of us have been hanging out more of a family.

Right about now were getting together to take the kids to the park. And when I say we I mean Brian,Kaleb,Sky, and mysellf. We were just about to walk out the door when the phone rang. I rang back into the house and yanked the phone off the hook with the twin standing by my side.

" Hello who is this and how may I help you." I asked into the phone.

" Yeah Blaze you need to get to the hospital and get here now." I herd Matt's urgent voice through the phone.

" What, why, what happened is everyone alright." I pledded back to him.

" No. NO! Everything is not alright! Brian was shot three time on the way to come meet you and the twins. He's in sergery now but you need to get down here immeditly!" while Matt was talking his voice cracked and he sounded close to tears.

" Alright i'll be there in less than twenty mintues." I whispered back to him in near tears.

" Momma momma whats wrong why are you crying?" Sky asked in a worried voice as I towards the rushed us to the car.

" Um sweetie we have to go to the hospital. Daddy has gotten hurt so we are going to see him." I said as I wiped away my tears from my face.

" Mommy is Daddy gonna be okay" Kaleb aked me with tears running down his face.

" Mommy is not sure baby. I'm not sure." I whispered towards him while starting up this car.

`*`*`*`*`(- FF -) `*`*`*`*`*

We ran to the hospital doors in a rush and towards the front desk. " Can you please tell me where Brian Haner Jr. is please?" I asked in a rush.

" I'm sorry but I can't give you any of that imformation unless you tell me the relation towards him" the nurse said in the most fakest concerned voice.

I turned towards my a kids with a frown. " What i'm about to say I better not hear you say those words come out your mouth, understand!" they nodded once and I turned back toward the nurse with a angered look.

" Listen here bitch i'm his kids mother and his wife now tell me where the hell he is before I knock the answer out of you! You got it?!" I all but shouted at her.

" Room 506 on level four m- ma- ma'm" she whispered back to me in fear.

I ran towards his room only to be stopped stopped by two people. " Hello I am agent Booth and this is agent Bones and we need to talk to you about what happened." the male of the two stated.

" Oh, well can I please see him first and give my children to his parents?" I'm afraid not we need to talk to you now. It's important.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more soon. Hope you like the new guess starts from the show bones how you like this. R.C.S.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Zacklicious
Carly13666
secrets-that-die

thank u guys 4 staying with me through this adventure and boosting up the self esteem with your comments!

PEACE!LOVE!WARFARE!

sizethedeadhero