‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Its been two years since the guys have found me and everyone is doing good. The guys found a new bass player and they sound 10 times better. Um I have moved I out of Matt's house and moved into Brian's house after we got married. I went to college and got my G.E.D and met four really cool people for friends and got together to make the band called Disenchanted Nightmares. Yeah we're still doing gigs at clubs because we didn't want any help from Avenged to get us started. We wanted to know we got somewhere from hard work and fans actually liking our music instead of my dad trying to make fans like our music.
The only big trouble is that I think Brian is going back to his old ways and is sneeking behind my back to screw Michelle whenever I'm out in gigs or out with my friends or something. I know I shouldn't think this way but something in my guts tells me that something bars gonna happen and I'll wind up leaving my family because of Brian and the heartbreak or some type of pain he may cause.

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone famous or some of the songs. Also I will try to start linking but it might not work well.
Claimer: I do own the band name disenchanted nightmare. Also I own the plot and the band memmbers. All I can say is do not steal this band name cause I plan on using it in the future. This is copyrighted so if you steal anything I will sue you. Also if you have to steal to make your story good you are just one suck ass writer.
Hope ya'll like enjoy!