‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Oh Crap!

The man and women led me to a private room so we can talk as the twins slept on each of my shoulders.

" Okay what the heck is goin' on? Why can't I go see Brian and the guys?!" I shouted tired of waiting yet keeping check on weather or not the twins woke up.

" Please lower your voice, we don't want anyone to hear us and give a warning to Avenged taht we are here." the guy Booth said to me while closing the door.

" Okay so explain to me, what the hell is going on, please!" I really wanted to know by now what was so important that they had to pull me away from checking to see if my husband is okay.

" Well we don't really know how to say this but lets get this over with. Avenged Sevenfold is a gang. A very powerful gang. There so powerful they make the Godfather and Scarface movies look like a cartoon tv shows.
Now useually this wouldn't really go noticed that is until something bad went down a few days after you left. You know how the guys told you Brian was in an accident with marine mates. That's not true, Brian is actually the gangs leader and he's out to kill you for taking his kids away from him. Even if he is glad youor here he still wants you dead so we have to watch over you until he's in jail or dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more soon. Hope you like the new guess starts from the show bones how you like this. R.C.S.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Zacklicious
Carly13666
secrets-that-die
ohhnoosui