‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Quick You Need To Get Out Of Here!

- Blaze P.O.V. -

" Okay ma'm we need to get you out of here as soon as posible without them catching us! We can't go out at the same time because if they do catch us then they'll try to get both of you at the same time. The kids go out first then you!" I nodded with hesitation and handed over my babies to Bones. Yet i'm still wondering who would name there child bones in the first place, none of my business.

Bones left quickly and halled ass straight out of the hospital and into this black Escalade that was parked a few cars away from my car.
" Okay come on we can go now." Booth led me out the room and we were a few steps away when someone I didn't want to see at the time stepped in front of us.

" Well, well, well seems like we meet again sweetcakes. Miss me?" I couldn't say anything cause I was in shock. " What you look like you've seen a ghost? Cat got your tongue?" Johnny Christ said with a smirk on his face.

" How the hell are you alive I thought you died! Why are you still living?!" I shouted having a panic attack.

" Well darlin' daugther after you left we met up with Mr.Christ here and we couldn't just pss up the chance to have the best hitman on the planet away because he mearly cause you to be raped and abused.'

"Hell if I got tired of you enough while you where still in my house when you where kidnapped I would had done the same thing, hell maybe worst. We already know Brian will we he get his hands on you" my supposed Dad siad with a smirk on his face.

" Either way she's leaving with me, get out of my way!" Booth said finally making his appearance known.

" We have both of the kids and if I give my partner the sign she'll shot them in each of there lembs on by one then just letting them bleed to death in pain." Booth shouted, I gave him a teary eyed frown towards him as they allowed us through slowly to make sure they don't make no sudden moves.

We got to the car quickly and spead off like hell was on our heels. I turned towards Booth with an angered scowl on my face.

" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHHH... heres Johnny! lol Christ is back. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more soon. Hope you like this! Please R.C.S.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Zacklicious
Carly13666
secrets-that-die
ohhnoosui