‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The End, Really This Time

~ Blaze P.O.V. ~

It's been a few more years and things have worked out for my my family in more than one ways. After the whole shoot out ending with Brian dying the rest of Avenged ened up splitting up and going there own seperate ways.

Zacky ended up being arrested again and now he's serving life being someone else bitch. Best advice I could give him is don't drop he soap.

Matt who was my pretend 'father' is in hiding. There is a rumor that he's in hiding some where in Kanas. Yet no one know's if that's true. But one thing for sure is i'm not gonna go find out.

Come to find out Johnny was an under cover cop that had been trying to stop Avenged since the gang first started. Now that all that's over Johnny has now retired and got married then had three kids.

My real father and his band (Papa Roach) are doing very well for themself's and now are starting on a new tour for there new album. The twins will be going on tour with him and his band but yes they will be back before the baby is born, so there's no worry there.

Then there's me and my little family, well I can't say little anymore. Jimmy and I got married a few years later after all the wild events in our life started to slow down. The twins adore Jimmy like he was there real father and love him to death. My band for now is on break for the fact that Jimmy and I have another little rug-rat on the way and we can't be anymore excited.

Life is finally turning out for the better and I can't be anymore happy. I have all I want and all I will ever need.

We all have scar's fromthe past but the best thung to remember is that all scar's fade with time.

--------------------------

" Jamie come down stairs to eat and quit writting those silly stories.You have to be at your Aunt's to babysit in ten mintues!" yelled my mother from down stairs.

Sighing I got up and went down stairs. Yeah right like any of that would ever happen. Sometime I get to wild with my imagination. Giving one more great sigh I tune out my mother's nagging and leave out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank all my readers, subscribers, and commenters! I love you all and the support you gave me on these stories. If you don't get the ending just message me and I'll explain it a little more.

Technically the story was just a girl writting or thinking about a whole another life instead of her's and these stories are the one's she came up with.

Thanks again hope ya'll all enjoyed! Come check out my other stories if you like. Love you all thanks! :$)