‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Damn It!

- Brian's POV -

I ran after her as she Haller ass down the stairs and to the front door only to stop and pick up a few bags. I reached the door just in time to see her pull out of the driveway with a sharp turn making a squealing noise with the tires.

I shouted out her name already knowing it was no good but still wanting to hope. The window was rolled down and both her engagement ring and wedding ring was thrown out. I took in a sharp breath knowing where this is all going.

I felt my heartbreak and tears come to my eyes when I noticed she wasn't coming back. And then the old saying people use to say came back to mind, ' you never know what you have till its gone.' and right now I finally know what it meant and how it felt. I walked back into the house with slumped shoulders and and my head hanging low.

As I walked through the front door I tripped on one of Blazes shopping bags she didn't grab making me and all the contents inside of the bag fall out. I sighdd got up and went to pick up the stuff that fell only to be met with baby clothes.

I thought about why she had baby clothes. Then it all clicked. The weird food cravings, the growing of her boobs and waist, the always having to throw up in the morning. Oh my fucking gosh! Blaze is pregnant!

And with that thought I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for R.C.S this story. Hope you liked. Got the idea from a commenter just changed how he figured it out.
Plz keep R.C.S!
Thanks again love ya!