Status: i hope you like :)

Secrets Will Kill You

I Want You To Have One Night Sands With Me...No One Else

We got to the warehouse Bela was talking about and with our guns drawn we started to slowly head down the stairs as the smell of iron (and that something else) became strong. Once we got to the bottom, we saw two headless corpses hanging by chains tied to their wrists. The vampire from the club was kneeling on the ground in front of them. I watched as Dean grabbed a knife off the table beside him…and the vampire asked him to kill him. He wanted revenge so he brought Gordon here. He said he was desperate…he said it was stupid but he was desperate…he claimed he lost everyone he loved…he was looking at an eternity of being alone. He started to beg Dean to just kill him already. I walked over to the two corpses. Brit got to my side and Sam started to head over to us as well.

“Dean…these weren’t cut off…they were ripped off” Brit stated.

“With someone’s bare hands” Sam added.

“Dixon, what did you do to Gordon?” I asked the weeping vampire.

“I turned him” he spoke and I felt the tension rise. This was just freakin perfect.

Dean and I went walking through out the city checking motels, empty buildings and warehouses and we came up with nothing and after a few hours, we got back in the Impala and got new cell phones for Dean, Brit, Sam and I and then started to head back to the motel where Sam and Brit were.

“Ya know, maybe you should really stay with Brit and Sam from now on since Gordon is after you guys after all”

“I want this mofo dead and if that means I might be able to do it myself by walking around with you, then I’ll take my chances” I smirked.

“Well, I’m not that bad either”

“No not at all” I smiled.

I could see he was trying to come up with something witty to say but he had nothing. I just laughed…and then I kissed his cheek…right at the corner of his lips though…just wanting a little bit of his lips. I sat back in my seat and we were silent the rest of the way.

We walked into the motel room where Sam and Brit were at the table, looking at some maps. Dean told them how we had nothing. As Dean put it, this giant city was like a giant haystack and Gordon’s a deadly needle. Soon enough, we wont have the sun slowing him down. We were running out of daylight. Then, Sam took all of our phones and took out the SIM cards and then smashed our phones on the ground and stomped on them. Gordon knew our cell numbers so he would be able to track the signals…so it was actually a good idea. Then…Dean pulled out the colt.

“I’m going after Gordon” he stated.

“What?” Sam asked, incredulous.

“You heard me”

“Not alone, you're not”

“Fine, Brit you want in?” he asked and she nodded, putting her gun in an inside pocket in her jacket.

“Whoa, hold up, she isn’t going. He’s after her too” I stated.

“Okay, then I’m going alone. He's after you all, not me, and he's turbocharged. I want you three to stay out of harm's way. I'll take care of it”

“You're not going by yourself, you're gonna get killed” Sam stated.

“Just another day at the office. It's a massively dangerous day at the office”

“So you're the guy with nothing to lose now, huh? Oh wait, let me guess. Because, uh, it's because you're already dead, right?”

“If the shoe fits” Dean said and I flinched slightly at the thought of him thinking that way again.

He glanced at me and then had this look as if saying he was apologizing without using words. I just nodded.

“You know what, man? I'm sick and tired of your kamikaze trip”

“Whoa, whoa, kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja” he grinned and I cracked a smile.

“That's not funny, Dean” Brit said.

“It’s a little funny” I muttered, shrugging and Dean smiled at me.

“No, it’s not” Sam snapped at me.

“What do you want me to do, Sam, huh? Sit around all day writing sad poems about how I'm gonna die? You know what? I got one. Let's see, what rhymes with ‘shut up, Sam’ ?”

“Dude, drop the attitude, Dean. Quit turning everything into a punch line. And you know something else? Stop trying to act like you're not afraid”

“I'm not!”

“You're lying. You may as well drop it 'cause I can see right through you”

“You got no idea what you're talking about”

Dean and Sam’s fight continued as Brit and I just hung back. We both sighed and just watched them. I tried to hide my hurt as the conversation got a little emotional for both of them…I wanted to be on Dean’s side, I really did…but I couldn’t. I was on Sam’s side…not that I would ever say it…but I wanted Dean to stop this whole kamikaze thing too. Dean finally agreed to stay in with us so we could wait out the night and we barricaded the door and the windows. Then Sam light some incense to get rid of our scent. Then Dean’s cell started to ring.

“You've had that phone two hours, Dean. Who'd you give the number to?” Sam asked as we all looked at him.

“Nobody…hello?…how'd you get this number?” he demanded as his stare became hard as he stared into space.

I focused on Gordon’s voice. “Your scent and your girlfriends scent is all over the cell phone store. Of course, I can't smell you now. How is she anyway? Where are you two?”

“I guess you'll just have to find us”

“I'd rather you come to me”

“What's the matter, Gordo? You're not afraid of us, are you? We're just sitting here. Bring it on!"

“I don't think so”

“Please. Please” I heard another voice…it was a girl’s voice. She was crying.

“Factory on riverside off the turnpike. Be here in 20 minutes or the girl dies”

“Gordon, let the girl go”

“Bye, Dean”

“Gordon! Don't do this. You don't kill innocent people. You're still a hunter”

“No. I'm a monster” he replied and with that, he hung up.

~~~

We all got to the factory that Gordon told us about and we found the hostage. Brit started to untie her as I was staying aware of our surroundings. The girl was sobbing as Dean picked her up. Then we started to make out way out of the big room and I heard a different set of footsteps.

“He’s in here. Guys we have to move faster…” I started but it was too late.

A mechanic metal door came sliding down…only Dean and the girl made it. Sam, Brit and I all started to pound on the door as Dean started to do the same. Once, it was obvious that we weren’t getting to Dean, we all turned around and the lights went out. Gordon was taking advantage of his sight…he was able to see in the dark…we couldn’t.

Stay close” Sam ordered and we started to walk slowly, with our knifes drawn. “Gordon...you got me where you want me. Let the girls go and you and I will fight”

“Oh Sammy, I cant do that…Melissa…you know you aren’t human…not like Brittney or Dean…and Brittney, you’re only human for now…I see how dangerous you can be…and people talk…” he said and I looked at Brittney.

I could vaguely see her even though she couldn’t see me and we both had confused looks. We weren’t sure what to make of that.

“You have no idea what I faced to get here. I lost everything. My life. But it's worth it, 'cause I'm finally gonna kill the most dangerous things I ever hunted. None of you are human”

“Look who's talking” Sam snapped.

“You're right. I'm a bloodthirsty killer”

“Don't talk like you don’t have a choice, Gordon” I said.

“I don't”

“You always have a choice”

“You didn’t kill that girl” Brit stated.

“No, I didn't. I did something much, much worse” he said and my eyes widened.

“Dean!” I screamed.

But, then I heard some collisions and crashes. “You son of a bitch, if she hurts him, I swear to God…” I threatened.

“Oh Melissa, I think you should lower your blood pressure a little bit…I can hear it racing through your veins and I’m trying everything to not pounce on you right now…I have to hand it to you all…you got a lot of people fooled. But see, I know the truth. I know what it's like. We're the same now…we’re all the same. I know how it is walking around with something evil inside you. It's just too bad none of you will do the right thing and kill yourselves. I'm gonna...as soon as I'm done with you. Two last good deeds. Killing the three of you, and killing myself” he spoke creepily.

Then, I felt a hand grip my hair and I was pulled down as I grunted. I saw his teeth show and he lowered down to my neck but Brit kicked him in the face and then I punched him in the face and shot up. But, then, when he came to lunge at me again, Dean got in front of me, pointing the Colt at Gordon’s head but Gordon was too fast and flung Dean across the room. I watched as Gordon pinned him against the wall and sunk his teeth into Dean’s neck.

“Dean!” I grunted and raced over to them.

I jumped on Gordon’s back and dug my nails into his face, clawing him so badly, he yelled out and started bleeding. He spun and slammed against the wall and I could’ve sworn I heard a crack as I slid down to the floor and I started to black out…but I couldn’t. I had to stay awake. I heard a voice scream and saw Brit charge toward Gordon with a knife but he spun around, grabbed her by the throat and started to choke her. I had to get up…but I couldn’t. I moved my legs slowly to make sure they weren’t broken and I wasn’t paralyzed. Then, as I pressed my arms up against the wall to stand up, I felt a searing pain. My shoulder was dislocated.

“Sam!” I cried out.

It was the only thing I could do. I heard him yell and then I saw him wrap razor sharp chains around Gordon’s neck and he started to choke him as he dropped Brit. She crawled over to me and helped me up as I kept my arm close to me, trying not to move it too much. As she helped me stand, we watched as Gordon started to bleed out from his face and his neck and Sam just started to pull even harder…soon enough…Gordon’s head just came right off. Sam looked at us and then at Dean who stood up, holding onto his neck in pain. Sam just shrugged at all of us. As Sam helped Dean, Brit helped me and we all started to stumble out together.

“You just charged a super-vamped-out Gordon with no weapon. That's a little reckless, don't you think?” Dean said, breathlessly. None of us responded, we just worked our way out.

We got back to the motel to get our things and clean up a little. Dean got to my side as Brit walked inside and he stopped me from walking toward the motel. “Need help?” he gestured to my shoulder.

“Please” I nodded.

“On three…” he gripped my shoulder. “One…” he said but then with a crack, he popped it back into place.

I yelped in pain. “Ugh! Mother…” I bit my lip, grabbing my arm and then rolling my shoulder, trying to embrace the pain. He chuckled.

I glared at him…but then saw him holding a cloth to his neck. “Come on, I’ll patch you up” I said, taking his hand to lead him inside but he stopped me. I turned, to look at him.

“You…saved my ass ya know…”

Again” I reminded, laughing to myself. He just smiled and then pulled me closer to him.

“I want…" He stopped. "I’m going to kiss you now…because I know you want to kiss me back ” he said, lowering his voice.

The moment became intimate as I stared into his green eyes. “I do…" I stopped too. "I don’t want you to have one night stands with other women…I want you to have one night stands with me and only me…” I murmured and he grinned, catching on.

I smiled up at him and closed the space between us, kissing him. He immediately started to kiss back. I melted and meshed into him…but that’s all I’m saying.

~~

The next day came and we hit the road. But, we had to pull off to a small field that was on the side of the road so Dean could look under the hood of the Impala. Sam got out the cooler out, pulled out two beers and so did I. Then, he shut it and sat down on it as Brit sat right beside him and they got close, cuddling or whatever. I rolled my eyes at both of them and then got to Dean’s side. I handed him the beer and leaned my elbows on the side, looking in at the engine. But, then I looked up to smile at Dean. He grinned back at me. I shifted from each foot and then straightened my posture.

“Umm you figure out what's making that rattle?” I asked.

“Not yet. Give me a box wrench, would you?” he asked.

“Yea” I said and got one from the tool box and I handed it to him.

“Thanks” he said but stopped.

He looked over at Sam, thoughtfully and when he glanced at me, I nodded. “Sam, Brit come here for a second” he said and Brit and Sam both came over to us.

“This rattle could be a couple of things. I'm thinking it's an out-of-tune carb” he started. “Okay?” they both said, equally confused.

“All right, see this thing? It's a valve cover. Inside are all the parts that are on the head. Hand me that socket wrench…all right, you both with me so far?”

“Yeah, uh, valve cover covers the heads” Sam said.

“Very good. This is your intake manifold, and on top of it?”

“It's, uh, a carburetor” Brit said, looking at me for some kind of approval and I nodded, smiling at her.

“Very good” Dean praised.

“What's with the auto shop?” Sam asked. Then, Dean handed him the socket wrench. “You don't mean you want…”

“Yeah, I do. You fix it…and you watch, make sure he does it right” he said to Brit.

“Dean, you barely let me drive this thing” Sam mentioned.

“Well, it's time. You should know how to fix it. You're gonna need to know these things for the future…Mel already knows this stuff and Brit knows some of it so I thought it would be good to teach you too…shes to make sure you do it all right…and besides, that's my job, right? Show my little brother the ropes?”

Sam nodded and started to unscrew as Brit watched. Then Dean sat on the cooler and pulled me onto his lap. “Put your shoulder into it” he said and then I kissed him.

I saw Sam shaking his head at us as Brit was grinning ear-to-ear as she ha her eyes on me. I just ignored her and focused on Dean. I’m praying our time together goes extremely slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333