Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #24

Crushing on someone who doesn't even notice you is hard. And no, this is not like the celebrity-crushing moments. This guy, this intelligent, talented, funny guy, is someone I'm crushing on and I've only talked to him once. Now you ask: how could you like someone you've only talked to once? Well, this is a funny story.

I actually knew him before I first talked to him. I met him last summer, in fact, and he was actually attractive. The thing was, I wasn't crushing on him at the time. I admit I did think he was attractive, but I knew nothing about him. And yes, I still don't know enough about him. But still, that time I knew absolutely nothing. A few weeks after knowing him, we went on a hike with some other friends. It was during the walk back down that he started to talk to me. He introduced himself, and he was smiling. His smile, I can't describe, it was amazing. But that wasn't the start of it. We started talking, and those ten minutes of talking was what changed my views of him. It was just one talk, yes, but the way he presented himself and the way he laughed ... oh, it's just something I can't describe. I'm seriously crushing on this dude, whom I've only talked to once, and the more I don't know about him, the more I want to get to know him, and then the more I start to like him.

Fingers crossed a miracle will happen and I can talk to him again.