Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Someone Like You

Jay’s POV

“Ha! Bitch! What now?” A said, sitting triumphantly on Matt’s shoulder’s with his hands rubbing up and down her legs. I rose out of the water and pushed my wet hair from my face. I smirked and pointed at her. “Two out of three bitch. Right now!” I said. I was very competitive but it was more fun being that way with my wife, plus being on Bri’s shoulder’s was very…fun I guess is what you could say? She nodded and smirked, moving her hands for me to come get her.

"Bri, babe. You ready for this?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk on his face. He put me on his shoulder's by grabbing my hips and Leana counted us off. "1, 2, 3, GO!" Matt and Bri automatically started trying to kick one another while A and I started trying to push each other off the boys shoulders. I started to reach for her to push her off of Sandy's shoulder's but she went to grab my top and I swatted her hand away. "No boob grabbing! Unfair!" I said as she shrugged, grinning. She went to pull my hair and that when I pulled the string on her top and Bri tripped Matt causing them to go down. I looked in my hand and A's top was there. I started giggling and yelling when Bri brought my down from his shoulders and started to kiss me deeply.

"We did it babe! We did it!" I said and he picked me up, spinning us in circles. I kissed him once more before I looked over to where Matt and A fell. "Sandy, did I get to rough?" I asked with a smart ass tone and he flipped me off with a smile at his face. I winked back with a smirk. A came up out of the water right in font of Matt and he got a full view as well as everyone else. Matt's eyes went wide and quickly hugging her. She wipped the water out of her eyes and blushed deeply. "You bitch! Totally did that on purpose!" She said as I shrugged and threw her top at her for us to continue.

As we counted off again, the boys attacked each other. A and I were slapping each other's hands playfully when she accidently slapped me in the face, causing me to back up slightly, making Bri lose his balance. We fell backwards, hitting the water at the shallow end more than we thought we were.

The water was not the only thing I hit. My head struck a edged rock on the shallow floor and I became really dizzy, still under the water. I tried lifting my head from under the surface of the water but I couldn't quite catch myself. I started choking and that's when I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I was pulled from the water into someone's arms and I started coughing, breathing hard. Once I was sat down on a flat rock I'm guessing, I opened my eyes and saw two figures.

I closed my eyes again to try to un-fuzzy the figures but they we're still slightly. I put my hand on the spot my head hit as I groaned in pain. "Jay, Baby? Can you hear me?" I heard Bri's voice ask. I opened my eyes again and saw the two figures were him but there was still two of him. I closed my eyes tightly and nodded. "Ye-yeah. I'm fine...just a little dizzy. There's two of you." I said giggling slightly. I felt his hands on my cheeks, wiping the water from my face. "What are you giggling at?" He asked with a smile in his voice. "I can think of a few naughty things we could do with two of you." I said opening my eyes again, regaining my vision back to one Bri. I smiled at his face.

"Now there's one of you. I like it better like that." I said cheesy and he shook his head, kissing my forehead. I removed my hand from my head and winced slightly. I closed my eyes at the pain and I felt Bri take my hand in his. I heard him sigh in frustration. "What?" I asked opening my eyes to see the view of my hand covered in blood. I sighed too and kissed his lips, laying my forehead against his. "I'm fine babe. Just let me go clean up and I'll be fine, I promise." I said and he removed his forehead from mine, staring in my eyes. I leaned forward to kiss his lips and his arms wrapped around my waist, arching my back up causing my head to be above his. I grabbed his broad, naked shoulders and clawed them lightly which caused him to groan. I giggled at his excitement already.

My headache started to worsen in our kiss and I pulled my lips away from his groaning, holding my head in pain. I opened my eyes and I could tell he was panicing. I smiled and pecked his lips, getting off the rock and tried to start walking up the shore which didn't work. I lost my balance and tripped but Bri caught me before I hit the ground. "C'mon babe. I have to take you to the hospital." I tensed and shook my head. "No. No hospitals okay?" I looked in his eyes and he sighed. "Babe, please. Jay, I want to make sure your alright." I shook my head. "No, you know I hate doctors." I said trying to get out of his arms. "Alright, alright. Then let's atleast get you cleaned up, okay?" I nodded then and let him carry me to shore where everybody else was, looking for me I'm guessing.

"Guys! I'm fine. Just bumped my head a little. We're good though!" I said holding a thumbs up, trying to ignore the thumping of my head. A ran up to me and started freaking out while Bri set me down, but not letting go of my arms. "Jaylen! Oh my God! Please tell me your alright? I didn't mean to babe! I really didn't! Your fine arn't you? We have to take you to the doctor. Please?" A said in a hurry without any breath between.

"A babe, I'm fine. Promise. Just let Bri and I go clean my head up and then I'll be back out. No doctors. I'm fine." I said sternly but with a smile and I could tell she was still worried but she smiled anyways. She nodded and kissed me on the cheek. Bri led me to his vehicle and opened up the trunk where the first aid kit was and sat me down with my legs hanging out of the back. I shivered slightly at the breeze that was blowing from the dark night sky. I looked out and saw the gorgeous full moon out and I poked Bri's shoulder. He looked at me then looked where I was looking. He smiled before sitting beside me, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I smiled before kissing his mouth. I stared into his eyes while he was making sure there was nothing in my scratch before putting alcohol on a cloth. "This is gonna hurt babe." I shrugged as he lowered the cloth to my deep wound and I cringed slightly but smiled as well. I still kept looking in his eyes as he cleaned the wound the rest of the way. When he went to put the bandaid on my head, he smiled, breaking his serious composure. "Why have you been staring at me like that?" I smiled and shrugged again. "Do have something on my face?" He asked while lightly pressing the bandaid down. I shook my head lightly and smiled again. He put everything back up in the kit and leaned back on his hands in the trunk we occupied at the moment.

"Well then what is it?" He asked and I smiled brightly. I crawled on top of his lap, straddling him, kissing him with all the love I had in my body. His tongue ran over my bottom lip lightly. I bit his lip harder than I expected which caused him to groan and I was going to pull away because I thought I might have caused him pain but he put his hand on the back of my neck, pushing back into his mouth. I smiled and opened my mouth where our tongues danced with each others in a passion of love. I sighed while pushing back from him slightly.

We were both breathing hard and I couldn't help but to smile at his now aroused body. He was everything I ever wanted. I pecked his lips before looking back in his eyes. "Brian, I don't know how I ended up with someone like you but I'm glad I did. Your one of the greatest things in my life and I'm glad you came back. I can't explain it in words...on how much I love you." his mouth moved to a small smile that made my smile brighten and he put his hands on my cheeks. I put my hands over top of his and leaned into his right hand. I blinked a tear and he kissed it away before kissing my lips.

He held my face close to his, staring deep into my eyes. He spoke the words that I wanted to hear and it made it even that much better to hear them because that meant they were true. "I love you Jaylen." he said calmly, holding his composure of nervousness I could hear in his voice. I smiled brightly and kissed him deeply before pulling him out of the back of the vehicle. "I love you too Brian Elwin Haner Jr." I said with a smirk. He closed the trunk before we started walking back to the fire where all of our friends were. This life could not get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
This title belongs to Boys Like Girls!
Second update of the day~ :D I'm surpised I got it donneee dudes!
I love you guys! Comments, subscribes, dislikes, just do ittt! :))
Katiekinz
<3 -XoxoX
;D