Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

I Feel Perfect

A's POV

The heat of the fire warmed my tanned legs up quickly from the cold shivers I received when we got out of the water. I watched as Bri took Jay to his truck to bandage her head. God, why did I do that? I should have just stopped ahead before anything happened. I sighed, mentally beating the shit out of my head for hurting one of the greatest people in my life.

I felt Matt run his hands up and down my arms noticing the tension in my body. He started to massage my neck gently and a slight moan escaped my mouth. I looked up at him while he was sitting on one of the logs with me on the sandy floor in between his legs. I saw his bright smile that made my smile click on.

He leaned down and kissed my lips sweetly, not trying to start anything to intense for our crowd. Once he released my lips, I leaned back into his body while his arms in circled my shoulders, laying his head atop of mine. "Don't worry about her A babe. She's fine." Matt whispered to me softly, trying to lessen my concern.

I sighed and intertwined my hands with his while his tattooed arms were still around my shoulders. I kissed his knuckles one by one. I heard him giggle slightly and I couldn't help but feel the smile on my face return. It was crazy how much I could smile around this one man after everything that's happened between us.

Once we finally got cozy and comfortable, Jimmy jumped out from behind the log and my beer I sat down beside me went all over my right leg. I squealed at the cold liquid finding it's way across my now goose bumped skin. I looked at Jimmy, glaring while he smiled as if nothing happened.

"Jim, you better run because if I get you, your ass is mine." I said, standing up from Matt's grasp and wiping the sand off of my butt. Jimmy's eyes got wide as he took off down to the beach shore. I ran after him as far as my legs would take me but considering his monster height was mainly because of his legs, I couldn't get him fast enough.

He climbed on top of one of the huge rocks and smiled. "You can't get me." he said cheerfully as if he won. I looked around in the sand for something to throw at him because I knew my aim was perfect. I found a huge shell and picked it up. It was perfect weight too. I threw it up at Jimmy and it him in the gut.

I heard him take in a deep breath and I squealed in delight. "What now you bitch!" I said, turning around, heading back to the fire. Once I made it there, I saw Bri and Jay were back and sitting in the same position Matt and I were just in. I smiled at the cute vibe they sent off from each other.

"I am pretty fucking B.A. guys. Totally just nailed Jimmy in the gut with a shell. Tall bastard thinks he can get away from my aim. Whatever." I scoffed in a cocky attitude causing everyone to laugh. I sat down in my original spot with Matt swinging his arms back around me, kissing the side of my head.

I stared over at Jay while she focused her attention in the fire. She was thinking about something and I'm not sure it was a good thing. I threw a little pebble at her and she shook her head slightly, losing her trance. She looked up at me and smiled. "So now your throwing shit at me. Thanks Wife. See if you get any tonight." She said, throwing it back at me where it struck Matt's hand hard.

She had horrible aim, but if it hit you, it still hurt. Matt moved his hand away from around me to shake the pain away. "Damn, Jay." he said while Jay's hands covered her mouth where you could only see her wide eyes. "Sandy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too!" she said in desperation to win his acceptation of the apology.

I took his hand in mine and kissed the spot, massaging it gently. "He's fine Wife. Chill your boner." I said, amused at her concern. She was always so worried about the littlest things. Matt chuckled at her as well. "It's alright Jay. I was just kidding. Your forgiven." He said with a smirk on his face and I kept my hands with his.

I looked around to see everyone just chilling by the fire with there significant other and whatnot. The sight was practically beautiful to me. "Like old times guys." I said to the whole crowd and everyone looked around to examine the truth themselves, smiling at the evidence they had to prove it.

All of a sudden Leana stood up from the log she was occupying with Jimmy, but still holding his hand. "Alright uhm, guys. I was going to wait to say anything but I can't take it anymore. " She said in excitement. I looked over to Jimmy where I smile set on his lips.

"We're getting married!" She squealed and I automatically booted up from the ground and engulfed her in a hug. "Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded, showing me the beautiful diamond ring. I looked over to Jimmy, smiling still full of himself. "Jimbo, I'm so proud of you." I said, walking over to him giving him a big hug on his left side since Jay was occupying his right side.

"Thanks guys. Really. Also, Leana and I have both agreed that we want all of you in the wedding so don't make any plans." he said in content and everyone answered with there excited explanation. "But it's going to be a while guys. So don't get to carried away alright?" Leana said and everyone nodded, or at least almost everyone.

Jay and I looked at each other smiling sheepishly. Leana looked straight at the both of us. "That was more for you two than anyone else." She said giggling while everyone else laughed at her choice of words. Jay and I both giggled and acted as if we we're offended.

"What the hell do you mean? It's not like we're going to be up your ass 24'7 when the date is or anything?" I said dumbfounded. "Yeah, I mean. I'm going to be up your vagina, not your ass, so that's a difference." Jay said after mine and she looked so serious and innocent which caused everyone to engulf themselves in laughter.

She soon joined in as I hugged her tightly. "That was great wifey, that was great." I kissed her cheek and went back over to Matt, but not before I felt a sting on my ass. "Owch. What the hell?" I asked, turning around to see the culprit. "Hit the showers!" Jay yelled, rushing over to Brian, sitting down on his lap quickly to cover her butt. "Quick Bri, cover my ass. It needs saving," She said and it caused me to crack up.

Bri's arms wrapped around her waist tightly with smirk on his face mumbling into her shoulder blade. "I'd be glad to cover your ass any day." he said with a cocky grin plastered on his thin lips. Ugh, men. It was still hilarious though. I saw him move his hands down to her thighs and squeeze them slightly while her face turned a slight red. I giggled to myself and decided to say what I was trying to hold back.

"So it sounds like you guys played army before. How'd that go?" I asked and Jay's face turned beat red but she still giggled none the less. I smiled as Bri sat there confused as much of the rest of the guys and girls. "C'mon guys? You've never heard that before?" Everyone shook there heads and Jay and I giggled to our heart's content. Amateurs!

"They played army. Someone was blown up last night?" I said and everyone finally understood, slowly cracking up with late reactions. "Wow guys. Late reaction much?" Jay said in amusement and I laughed at our witty comeback's we were making tonight. We were GENIUS!

"But hey, A. Even though I played army with Bri, that doesn't mean I can't play zombie with you anymore." she said and everyone got quiet again besides here and I. "What the hell guys? No one have any idea what that one is either?" I said and I heard Bri soon chuckling with Jay and I. "Bri! You have the program! Explain it to everyone else." I said smirking as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Someone can be eaten is what I'm guessing?" he asked with an obvious tone to his voice. Jay clapped, giving him a kiss on the lips. "Good job baby. Your not as dumb as you look." she said smirking as his mouth dropped but a smile was soon replaced with it. "Oh really?" He asked and started tickling her causing her to laugh uncontrollably. She was over ticklish and very sensitive around her stomach so she was in trouble.

I just sat there and watched as everyone laughed at Bri's tickle attack on Jay, enjoying the moment with my friends that I love and care for. I still feel the ache in my heart for my little boy to be here with us, but I just have to stay positive. Remember, 6 months away, you have Matt in your life again, you have everyone back in your life again, and Jay will always be here for you. I can control this depression as long as I have these people in my life. I'm grateful.

"Hey babe." I heard Matt mumble in my ear silently. "Mhm?" I said, still staring off into the fire, watching the flames dance with one another. "You alright?" He asked, a little concern lazed in his voice and I smiled at how he asked me the question ever so often. I nodded and turned my head to his lips, leaving a sweet kiss before letting go and looking in his eyes. "I feel ...perfect...almost" I said, making him smile at me, kissing me one more time before I turned my head back around to view the different subject that was switched between everyone and enjoyed the rest of the night in content.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title belongs to Porcelain And The Tramps.
I not actually listening to it, I'm listening to Ghost Of You by MCR but it didn't match the chapter so yeah!
This update is because I promised my Wife I would update it if she would update her story. xDDD
Which if you haven't read OUR story we're writing together that is a Avenged Sevenfold story then....do it noww!!!!!
What's Left Behind

Anddd, if you like All Time Lowwww, you should read my other story I'm starting and tell me what you think...please? :)) <3 Hart? xD
Everything Is A'Okay

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKK!!! I want atleast 5 comments(not from my wife) and I will update again. :D Kinda in the mist of trying to get a job, get money, keep grades up, get learners, buying Xmas presents, and keep up with my stories so if i'm a little slow...don't bite my dick off, thank you!!!

-Katiekinz<3
XoxoX