Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Love Drunk

"I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover! I'll love you forever, forever is over. We used to kiss all night now it's just a bar fight. So don't call me crying, say hello to goodbye!" A and I screamed the lyrics of Boys Like Girls Love Drunk out the windows of Bri's vehicle, hyped up on our energy drinks that are so provocative. "I've got Bawls!" I screamed! "I've got Bawls!" A screamed in a sing song voice then all of a sudden we both said "We've all got Bawls!" All three of us cracked up laughing at our excitement.

I looked over to Bri who was just smiling while watching the road. I took off my seat belt and leaned over kissing Bri's cheek before opening up the sun roof and stick my body out screaming at the top of my lungs. "Cause I'm Walking on SUNSHINE, WOAH!" I said before feeling a hand tickle up the inside of my thigh and I hitched my breath and giggled. I ducked back down in my seat. "Was that really necessary Bri baby? If you wanted in my pants right now, all you had to do was ask." I said slightly standing up pushing my unbuttoned short shorts down. Bri was watching me intently with his eyes scanning over every inch of my body. I smiled in accomplishment and pulled my shorts back up, pointing my finger at the road for Bri to pay attention.

"Well now that Miss Hot Stuff up there is done teasing you, can we get the fireworks now?" A said in a pleading voice. I giggled and Bri smiled. "Yes, A. We can get the fireworks now. But, your going to go get them by yourself." She smiled at his response. "Yes, bitches. I'mma pick the best damn fireworks anyone has ever seen!" She started hopping in her seat in excitement. Ah, I love my Hoe. I smiled over at Bri again and he winked. I wonder why he didn't want to go in to get fireworks this time.

I flipped the little mirror thing down to view my face. "Ugh, I look like crap. Who ever said skanking it looked good on me, lied...fucking big time." I groaned and snapped the mirror thing back shut and leaned backwards in disappointment at my sudden mood change. A groaned in annoyance. "You start that shit Jaylen, I'm not talking to you for the rest of the night." she threatened. "And your point?" I said in annoyance, though in my head I knew I shouldn't have said it. "Fine, bitch." She mumbled and sat back in her seat, putting her glasses back on, and her headphones in her ears. I sighed at what I had done.

I felt a hand touch my thigh and saw Brian's left hand slowly caress my leg. I smiled a little and looked over at him and saw he had a small frown on his lips. I frowned after wards. "I know Bri, I'm being a bitch but I can't help it. I'm...just a negative person." He lightly hit my thigh and I scowled at how my thigh slightly moved. Ugh, fat. Hate it. "You are not. You just get this way when you think to much. So just let your mind go, got it? Today is suppose to be fun. Make it fun." He said before pulling into the firework shop and closing the sun roof.

He looked back at A and slapped her leg to get her eyes open and full attention. "What the actual fuck Bri? Oh hey. I'll be back!" She said while running out of the car and into the store. I sighed at how my friend could be so positive all the time. After the sun roof was closed all the way, Bri rolled all the windows up and left the car running. I looked at him with confusion. All his windows we're tinted except his windshield but he put his cover over it.

He hit his lap lightly and I got the hint. I smiled innocently. "Really Bri? Way to treat a girl." I said giggling. "Shut up." He said before pulling me on his lap and laying his seat all the way back, making me straddle him. I giggled and lowered my mouth down on to his and we started to continue this morning's routine. I slightly bit his bottom lip before he took my lip in between his teeth then licking my lip sweetly asking for entrance. I let his tongue explore every inch of my mouth as the car started to get heated.

I let go of his mouth really quick to turn the A.C. up and lock the doors. I looked back at him and he smirked. "What?" I asked. "You locked the doors meaning we're taking this farther than expected." He said cockily. I giggled and pushed him back down in the seat roughly. "It's going to go on as long as I want it too." I said, trying to be as sexy as possible. I reattached our lips and the fun began in Bri's car.

[A's POV]

I walked out of the pyro store with a buggy full of highly explosive fireworks and a bottle of water to quench my thirst. When I got to the car, the windows we're put up and the visor for the windshield was up reflecting the sunlight. Fucking bastards. They left me! I growled at how annoying they we're being, I mean c'mon. Leaving me? That's so mean!

I punched the back glass in anger and then tried to open the back and it didn't budge. It was worth a shot. So I leaned up against the side of the car taking a swig of my water to try and calm my nerves from the assholes leaving me here, stranded. I sighed and leaned my head against the window and it was quiet for a few moments. I heard a slight moan and I jolted up trying to see where it came from. "What the hell?" I said. Maybe I'm hearing things. I leaned against the door again and heard it again. I turned around and couldn't see through the damn windows. Wait a minute.

I went to the front of the SUV and looked through a little crack of the foil shield and saw two figures moving back and forth. "Oh what the actual fuck guys!? Really?! You couldn't wait til we got to the beach to fuck each other?!" I screamed and they stopped for a minute but then kept going at it like two fucking dogs. Fine. Wanna be bitches, I'll take a picture and send it to everyone. I smiled evilly. I snapped the picture my phone took and started sending it to all the guys and the girls, including Jay and Bri. Paybacks a bitch!

[Jay POV]

I thought I heard a little scream somewhere but I couldn't make it out. I stopped a little and listened to see if I could hear it again. "Whats...wrong...babe?" Bri said out of breath. "I thought...I thought I heard...something." I said trying to catch my breath as well. I looked down at Bri's sweaty body touching mine. I kissed him hungrily again and kept going the same pace I was before I stopped. "It...was nothing." I said and we continued on. He gripped my hips tighter to help make the pace better, making our hips slam into each other. I moaned at how amazing he felt inside of me.

"Jay...baby...I'm almost there." Bri said, telling me I should get off of him right now so our mistake of not having a condom would become an even bigger problem. I thought about it for a minute and shook my head and kept going. "I don't care..Bri. I can't..." I said losing my voice at the warm feeling rising in my lower stomach. He stopped for a minute and looked at me breathing heavy. "Are....you sure?" He asked, taking a gulp slightly. I nodded and we kept going. I leaned down and kissed him harder and more passionate than I ever have. He started moving again with me but at a slower pace, making every thrust more amazing.

I gasped at Bri hitting the same spot every time over and over again. "Bri.."I said, telling him I was almost ready and he kissed me hungrily again speeding the pace up. My orgasm hit me in a wave of pure bliss and my lower area was screaming with pleasure. I kept up our pace a little more before Bri finally hit his peak of an orgasm and I rode it out for him as best as possible. When we both we're finally done I leaned down and kissed his chest sweetly and then his lips. He leaned up slightly and kissed my lips with so much passion I almost melted.

"You do know..what could happen right?" He asked whipping the sweat that caressed my forehead. I nodded and gulped. "Yea. If I didn't...I wouldn't have continued." I said catching my breath slightly. He looked into my eyes quickly and then smiled and started kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss as well. He was about to start pumping again when I pushed him away slightly. I shook my head before kissing him one last time. "A is probably outside of the car right now so, lets wait til later to do this again." I said giggling slightly. He smiled and kissed me again.

I lifted up off of him causing him to pull out of me. I found my swim suit and threw it back on while he pulled his trunks back on. I pulled my shorts and tank back on, threw my glasses back on, ran my hands through my hair, and then placed Bris' bandanna and fedora back on his head before kissing him quickly. I unlocked the doors and started undoing the sun roof again. A was standing by her side of the window and I blushed.

She looked over at me and glared. "What?" I asked. "You two are fuckers. If you two wanted to fuck, you should have waited until we were at the beach instead of leaving me out her. God. I hate you guys. Now I have to ride with you in there and everything." I rolled my eyes. "You can walk there if you want, I don't care." I said with a snooty attitude, as if I weren't giving a rats ass. She rolled her eyes at me and started throwing all the fireworks in the back of the SUV. She slammed the trunk shut and came up on Bri's side. "Thanks for the ride Bri, I'll walk from here." I rolled my eyes again and sighed in frustration. Fuck this shit. I got out of the car and came up on Bri's side as well.

"What the hell's your problem? Am I getting on your nerves or something? Just spit it out already and tell me!" I yelled in annoyance at her attitude. She sighed. "Just don't worry about it Jaylen, it's fine. I'm just tired of your attitude. Your always such a pity party." She said before throwing her glasses on and started walking. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back but I should have expected she would smack me.

"I said, don't worry about it God Dammit! Drop it Jay!" she screamed at me before walking away towards the beach. I sighed and got back in the car. I rubbed my eyes under my glasses and shoved them back on my face before Bri could see my crying. She's always a fucking bitch at random moments but won't say why. I don't understand.

I sniffled a little bit and that gave me away, Dammit. Bri looked over at me and took my glasses off. He whipped the tears away but I wouldn't look him in the eye. "Jaylen, baby. Look at me please." I whipped my nose before looking at him and that's when I balled out.

"Bri, I just want to know whats wrong with her." I said crying in his arms that I just shared the most amazing experience with. He sighed and rubbed my back. "Hey, okay. She'll tell you when she's ready okay? Just other than that, let her have her time okay? She'll come around. It's A, she always does." Bri said and kissed my nose then my lips once before letting me settle down in the passenger seat and he started the car again, leading us to the beach where hopefully this day will get better.

Suddenly I heard Bri's phone go off with mine and we looked at each other. We both checked them and dropped our phones. "She wouldn't." He said. I laughed a little at how evil my friend could really be. "She would and did." It was a picture of Bri and I having sex in the car with the words "Paybacks a bitch huh?" underneath the picture.

It's just a bar fight sounds about right at the moment...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm just in a killer mood right now so that's why this chapter is the way it is.
Friends fighting I guess or getting annoyed.
That happened a lot this past weekend, to much drama....
Anyways, check it out.
Jaylen
A