Status: Completed [Possibly ?]

Hot Nights & Moonlights.

Chapter One:

Chapter One:

* * * * * * * * * *

I watched, growing ever so anxiously, as he stood in the crowded room among me. There were so many people, it seemed physically impossible to capture his attention at this rate. I needed to make a move. But I had no idea what that move was. I had never approached a man. Not like him. Not with the way I felt for him. I was experienced in flirting, sure, but only with girls. I earned that reputation of being a 'ladies man', not one attracted to guys. And that was another issue. He was a man, whereas with me, I was just a 'teen' in his eyes. Not anyone worthy of his romantic time or interest. Not by a long shot. And secondly, I was pretty positive that he was strictly heterosexual. Don't get me wrong, I knew I was straight as well, but there was something about him that in the simplest terms just 'did it' for me. I couldn't exactly place what it was about him that arose that part of me, and made me feel these things.

I'm sure his boyish good looks played a part. And that stunning, yet somewhat crooked smile he dawned every so often. Those gorgeous, sky blue eyes that just seemed to scream 'fuck me'. The soft, shaggy brown locks of hair that swept across his forehead, and hung heavily around those heavenly eyes, and dark black eyebrows. Those chiseled, yet soft facial features that struck me as beautiful in any way, shape or form. And not to mention, he had a killer body that I was positive everyone would either love to have, or have a piece of. He was everything you could ever dream of having, or wanting to be basically. He had the success, the looks, and the wealth. Everything. And I was dying to be in his arms since I first laid eyes on him. I thought about him, constantly. What it would be like to call him 'mine', and what it would be like to wake up to him every morning. To touch that body of his. To feel that perfect, soft flesh. To feel his lips caress mine, and for him to kiss every inch of my tiny, fragile, and pure body.

I was sure at his age, he had gone all the way, where as with me, and my age, I had never had the chance to get that far. And I was already positive I knew who he had given up that precious moment in his life to. And that person came in the form of a leggy, slender, black hair, brown eyed girl, whom he had known for years since they had done a certain film together. And there she was, strapped to his arm, seemingly not letting him out of her jealous sight. If only he would notice me. I knew he would never take the chance, much less the risk, of shacking up with me at my current age frame, and I wouldn't blame him. But boy was I wishing he would take the risk, just for one night with me. Just one night, so I could strip his heavenly body down and do everything I had thought and dreamt of doing. I knew that if I was given the chance, and that one opportunity, he would see just how perfectly made I was for him. Not her. She was completely annoying, always acted jealous, and scolded him for talking to any girls other than herself.

But with me being a boy, she would never see it coming. Not by a long shot. And he wouldn't have to hear her nag, or complain because he was looking at me. No, because she would never suspect it, much less think of him going that way. There were plenty of people staring at me tonight, but I wasn't interested. I didn't want a girl, not tonight. I wanted him, and no one else. And I had only dreamt of giving up that precious gift to him and him only. But I knew there was a very slim chance of that happening. I just had to wait though. Wait for that one chance, the one moment, the one shot to make my impression on him, and to get my way in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone enjoyed the start of this. And please remember to NOT put spoilers or guesses of whom you assume these characters are. Send any of your guesses to my inbox, & I will gladly let you know if you are correct or not. =] Thank you! Any feedback is welcomed, I appreciate it.