Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Dinner with the folks

Stacie's POV:

I looked in the mirror. Ugh, i look like a blimp. Screw it this is as good as it's going to get. I fixed the side of my dress. I was wearing red lip stick, a black dress that hugged my belly tight. I had loose curls that rested neatly on my shoulders. I layered on my mascara and then i slid on my ballet flats with the bows on the top. I walked to Lizzie's door to see what she was wearing. She was wearing a red strapless dress that came just above her knees. She had her hair in a pony tail. She had on red high heels and she walked out the room.

"Hey, you look pretty. Let's go down stairs and wait" Lizzie said as she took my hand. We walked down stairs hand in hand. I heard Daniel honk the horn. Me and Lizzie walked out to his car. I climbed in the front seat and gave him a quick peck then he started to drive.

"You both look very beautiful today. Now mom has prepared herself for the both of you so please, try and be nice." he said as he rubbed my tummy. Lizzie laughed and rolled her eyes.

"What if your mommy pisses us off? Then what smart ass?" Lizzie asked as she leaned forward. Daniel shrugged and parked the car. He helped us out and i stood by Lizzie, and we walked into the restaurant and we spotted Daniel's family. His little brothers that were twins, his little sister, his grandparents, his parents, aunts and uncles. His entire family was at this dinner. Me and Lizzie didn't fit in at all, especially since I'm five and a half months pregnant. Lizzie sat across from me and Daniel next to her. I sat by his little sister Marty. All eyes were on me, so i open my mouth and said hello.

"Hello dear, now i hear your pregnant." his aunt spoke to me. I looked at her and nodded. I sat up more straight and i smiled.

"Um...yes I'm pregnant. My ex-boyfriend and i made a mistake one night. But i want to take responsibility for my actions. I have been going to the doctor and everything." i spoke as they place soup in front of my face. I looked at Lizzie and she nodded in agreement.

"Now how do your parents feel about you being pregnant?" his mother asked me. I flashed back to both my parents reactions and i still had a small patch of black and blue on my cheek.

"Look i don't think that she wants to talk about that so can you please leave that question alone? If you could that would be great, thanks. Stacie, can i see you in the bathroom?" Lizzie spoke. I looked at her and nodded. We excused ourselves from the table and we walked into the bathroom and i started to pant.

"Look chica! They invited you here to drill you with questions. We need to get you our of her." she said. I looked at her and nodded. We walked out to the table and sat down.

"Can i ask you something Stacie?" his grandmother asked. I smiled at her and nodded.

"What are you having deary and what will the name be?" she asked in the kindest way ever. I love that question.

"I am having a baby girl and he name will be Matea Cecilia Niall." i said as i stood up. They looked at me.

"Look, I realize the only reason i was invited her was to be drilled with questions and guess what i am not standing for that. I love Daniel no mater what you guys think. He loves me and if he wants to help me raise my child then that's none of your business. It was my choice to keep my baby, it was his choice to help me raise my baby. If you guys cant except that then that's too bad. Daniel I'll see you at school tomorrow. Thank you for having me and Liz but now its time for us to leave." i said as i walked over the her. She smiled and put her arm around my shoulder and we walked out of the dinner. On our way out i heard his grandmother say i like this one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later on that night i was on the phone with Daniel.

"You had some real balls today with my family." he said. I laughed into the phone and i sighed.

"Well i had to i wasn't gonna deal with that bullshit." i said as i twisted my hair between my index finger and middle finger.

"Look I'll see you tomorrow ok? I love you Stac." he spoke in a light voice. I smiled and said i love you too. We hung up the phone then i climbed in bed with Lizzie. She was like the sister i never had we laid in bed together and i slowly drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knew this took me a long time to put this up. I just started high school and i had some things to get used to. So i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and send me messages on what you think i should add in the next chapter.