Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

We're in too deep

Daniel's POV:

I pulled up to the park and i saw Stacie sitting there crying. Her nose was bright red and she was holding her belly. She was a beautiful pregnant woman. Plus i hated to see her cry. My mother was still pretty pissed that i was still seeing her, but that's too damn bad. I got out of the car and i began to walk over to Stacie when i saw Keven walking over to her. I slowed down and i watched them.

"What are you doing here?" i heard Stacie ask through her tears. Keven sat next to her and put his arm around her. She pushed him off the bench and she stood up.

"Get away from me, i don't love you! I hate you!" she screamed and she started walking over to my car. I grabbed her wrist once she past the tree i was behind. She looked at me with a stunned look on her face, she then saw it was me and she hugged me.

"Oh thank god! I didn't think you were gonna come." she said as she kissed my neck. Her lips were so soft. God i love her with everything i have. She means so much to me and so does the baby she's carrying. I leaned down and her lips met mine slow and soft, her lips tasted like her salty tears. I pulled my head back up to see Keven staring at us. Stacie looked down at her belly and rested her hands neatly on top of her baby bump. Keven took her wrist and jerked her forward she tumbled and tripped but caught her balance in his arms. He smiled and began to walk her away from me.

"Keven let me go right now!" she screamed and i chased after both of them. I ran so i was in front of both of them and then i grabbed Stacie's arm tight, and she opened her mouth and yelled ow! I shuddered and i yanked her away from him and she punched me in the arm. She ran to the car and locked herself in and it was a face off between me and Keven. He got into my face and pushed me backwards.

"Your not gonna end up with Stacie. I love her and she is having my baby! She will be with me." he yelled at me. I laughed and decided i wasn't gonna fight him.

"Yeah right. If you haven't realized she doesn't want you she wants me so get over yourself and realize that you two aren't gonna be together." i said as i walked back to my car and i opened the door with my key and i sat in the car.

"Thank you for coming to get me" Stacie spoke more lightly than anything. I sighed and leaned over to kiss her, and she gave me a quick peck. I start the car and we drove to my house. She looked at me.

"Look, i don't know what we're doing here. Your mother made it very clear i wasn't allowed here." she said as i parked the car. I shrugged and said i don't care, then i helped her out of my car. We walked up the porch steps and into my house. My mom walked to the door.

"Hi Danny....Oh what in the hell is she doing here?" she asked as she crossed her arms. Stacie looked at my mother and stepped closer to her.

"Ok! We get it! I'm 5 months pregnant with my ex-boyfriends baby! I made a mistake ok? I get it, i would like to come over her without being reminded that i was a stupid 16 year old ok? Now shut up and mind your own damn business!" Stacie yelled at my mother. She walked up the stairs and i followed behind her smiling.

Once we were in my room we laid in my bed and cuddled. I placed my hands on he belly and i felt around. She looked in my eyes and sighed.

"I think I'm falling in love with you....and that scares me." she said with shakiness in her voice. I nodded and pulled her into my chest.

"It scares me too but we will be alright i know we will." i promised her. She was so beautiful. My mom walked into the door and Stacie sat up straight and looked at her. She sat next to Stacie.

"Would you like to come to diner with us tomorrow?" my mother asked as she looked into Stacie's eyes. Her jaw dropped and nodded.

"Yeah of course but on one condition. My friend Lizzie can come too." she spoke. Her and Lizzie did almost everything together. My mother nodded and then left. I knew my mom was up to something, I would just have to wait and see until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this probably an awful chapter seeing as I'm tired and i cant focus. So i hope its not that bad. Comment and rate, i hope that guys like it.