Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Mama Drama

Stacie's POV:

I woke up that morning to the sound of Lizzie rummaging through her closet. She looked at me and smiled. She walked over to me and patted my head. I swatted her hand away and sat up.

"What time is it?" i asked as i reached to the sky in a stretching position. She looked at the clock and said 7:25 in the mornin. I threw the covers off and i found a pair of jeans then i put on a long read sleeve shirt then i put on my red flip flops. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I looked like i gain about 25 pounds, just in my stomach area. I rolled my eyes and applied eye liner and then my mascara. I puckered my lips and applied my cherry red lip stick. I pulled my hair into a tidy pony tail then i looked at Lizzie.

"How do i look?" i asked her as i stood in front of her. She giggled and gripped my shoulders.

"You look like your 6 months pregnant. Other than that you look smokin. Goin to meet Daniel at the coffee house before school?" She asked as she started to get dressed. I nodded and then ran out of the room and then down the stairs. On my way out the door i bumped into Keven.

"What are you doing here?" i asked him. He smiled and let my question fly right over his head.

"You look pretty big there. What are you 8 months now?" i looked at him my eyes piercing through his and i shook my head.

"I'm six months pregnant. What are you doing here? Look i have to go!" i started walking away from him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"No you don't! Your staying with me!" i looked at him and i pushed him back into the bushes. I started to walk then i turned around and face him. My stare cold as the air whipping my ponytail to the right.

"look Keven you don't own me. This may be you child, but i am the mother and i have full custody of my body. Your obsessed and you need help. Honestly." i told him and he stepped closer to me.

"Well maybe your just scared of us being together again, your afraid we'll end up like your parents." i looked at him. He didn't know the real reason my parents split up, but he was going to know today.

"You know, my mother had a lot of drama and i knew most of it and so did my father, but you are NEVER allowed to compare our relationship to theirs!" i said as i knocked him into a fence. I held him there. I didn't let him get to me.

"You know what? Save this drama for your mama." i said as i walked away to the coffee shop. I walked inside where i say Danny.

"Hey you! I thought you weren't gonna show." he said as he hugged my tight. My tummy making it harder for us to get our arms around each other.

"No i was gonna come just stupid Keven was slowing me down. But anyways you ready to head to school?" i asked as i took his hand. He nodded and then we started to walk. Out a tiny corner of my eye i saw Keven and i smiled. I loved Daniel more than him, and he knew it now. But he was becoming more and more obsessed.

Lizzie's POV:

I felt my phone vibrated and ring in my back pocket. Shit! I'm already late what now? I flipped open my phone and answered.

"Speak." i spoke as i bushed my hair and i made sure it was perfectly straight. I walked out of the door in a blue jean mini skirt and a Peace and Love shirt.

"Uh i said speak." i said as i walked out of the gate. No one replied and i rolled my eyes and hung up. I paced to school as quickly as i could. Once i hit the court yard i bumped into Brenden. I dropped my bag on his toes.

"Oops! I'm sorry Bren!" he gave me a half ass nod then handed it to me. Then he tugged on the sleeve of my shirt.

"I saw Stac today. She looked stunning. As do you." he spoke keeping eye contact with me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Lizzie, me and Brenda broke up again. But this time I refuse to go back to her." i rolled my eyes knowing that's not true. By the end of the week he would be going back to her. HE leaned down and kissed me, my eyes widen and i looked at him as his mouth moved with mine. His tongue circling my mouth and his hands resting in the small of my back. He pulled my closer and then the first bell rang. He walked me to my first class. Before leaving he bent down over my body and he kissed my softly. I watched him walk away and i bit my bottom lip. Was he messing with my head? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Stacie's POV:

I met Lizzie out in the court yard during our lunch period.

"Hey Lizzie, what's wrong." i asked as i stood up, my back aching from my pregnancy. She looked at me and her eyes read confusion.

"I think me and Bren are together but he hasn't told me yet." i looked at her and smiled. I took her by the arm and we started to walked to the cafeteria and when we entered the cafeteria we saw Bren and Brenda making out. Lizzie's eyes welled up with tears quickly then she turned and stormed out of the cafeteria. I just looked at him in awe about how he could treat a person so wrong. He caught my glance and then i looked away and walked over to Daniel. I lost faith in Brenden. Poor Liz.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that i took awhile to get this chapter out but i hope you guys like it:)). Comments please:)