Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Men are nothin' but trouble!

Lizzie's POV:

I walked out of the cafeteria and began to rub my lips quickly. I wanted the taste of his lips of off my mouth. I saw Bren walk out and over to me and I turned to walk away and he gripped my skirt. I turned around and punched him in the chest causing him to stumble backwards holding his chest.

"Ouch, you bitch!" he screamed then he looked at my face. My face was red with anger, my tears rolled down my cheeks and pooling under my chin, my hands clenched into fists and my ice blue eyes were blood shot from straining. My nose burned a red color and I felt the awkward silence. He stepped closer to me and I stood still. Believe me if looks could kill he'd be dead.

"I hate you! You bastard! You LIED to me! I will NEVER forgive you for what you've done! NEVER!!!!" I howled and hissed at him. I sniffled and dug my nails into my flesh and I continue to press them into my skin until I was drawing blood. Bren moved closer to me and that’s when I lunged forward and I felt someone's strong arms behind me.

"Lizzie don't do it!" Daniels voice echoed in my ears. My body went limp and my head hung low and I closed my eyes tight and the tears leaked through y closed eye lids. I couldn’t help myself. The tears just spilled out and I heard someone open the cafeteria door and then I heard the door squeak again. I sniffled and looked up to see Stacie and then behind her was Brenda.

"Good god, what happened to this train wreck?" Brenda said as she walked over and leaned on Bren. He wrapped his arm around her and Stacie turned around to her.

"Look bitch, you and your stupid ass boyfriend caused this! Get your ugly ass and get out of here!" she screamed and then I smiled. I knew that was just her pregnancy hormones kicking in but I liked the fact that she was defending me. Normally I would be sticking up for her. This time it was the other way around. Brenda pushed past everyone and got in Stacie’s face.

"And this is coming from the tramp that couldn’t use protection from getting pregnant? So um what does that make you?" she spoke to Stacie with a smirk. Stacie stepped forward and glared outta here.

"Bren out of here before I kill the both of you! Move now! I mean it." Stacie said as she pushed Brenda and Bren.

"Whatever, just don’t think you’re gonna end up with him!" Brenda said as she took his hand and dragged him away from us. Daniel set me back on the ground and i ran over and hugged Stacie. Her tummy was in between us and we had a hard time hugging one another but she held me close.

~*~*~*~*~

At the end of the day i walked out the front doors of the school and i walked past the popular crowd. They all snickered as i walked by. I ran home the rest of the way. I was in no condition to talk to anyone not even Stacie.

Stacie's POV:

I walked into the house that day and i found Lizzie laying in her room lifelessly. I sat next to her and i held her. Me and Lizzie were like twins. I felt her pain. I started to cry softly, and she looked at me.

"Why are you crying?" she asked as she got teary eyed. I looked at her and she couldn't take it anymore. She let the tears flow. We laid in her bed until our eyes got dry. At around 2 in the morning we laid in bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Hahah! Do you remember how i broke my wrist?" she joked. We shared alot of laughs and tears that night. I don't know if she'll ever get over him, but know that once i have my baby Brenda is gonna get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of my story
Comments would be nice:)) thank you to those who read my story