Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

The baby is finally here

Stacie POV:

I looked at the doctors surrounding my bed, the epidural had worn off somewhat and i could feel everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. Daniel and Lizzie were by my side. I took both of their hands and i dug my nails into their skin. They both wriggled their hands free. The doctor looked at me and i smiled.

"Ok sweetie, looks like the baby's head is crowning and your gonna feel pressure and then your beautiful baby girl will be here." he said as he sat down in a seat. He spread my legs and had the nurses hold them back. He took the remote to my bed and made it so i was sitting almost upright. I felt like someone was pressing down on my uterus with a anvil. I felt the head of the baby. Lizzie looked over my legs and smiled.

"She has a head full of hair!" she exclaimed to me. I smiled with back and then tried to get comfortable, which didn't really work. The doctor pushed the lips of my vagina back and then looked at me.

"Ok Stacie, give us a big push and this head will be out." he spoke. I nodded and then took three deep breaths. Then i sat up and pushed will all my might for ten seconds. My face burned red and i felt the blood vessels pop out of my skull and then i screamed as the tears of pain pooled under my chin.

"Ok relax." the nurse spoke to me. I felt the sweat run down my forehead. The doctor took out the sucker and pulled the amniotic fluid our of her mouth and nose. I waited to her her cry, and finally after the first few seconds of waiting i heard her wail something furious. Now i was cry tears if joy. My baby girl was finally here. I pushed her out the rest of the way and they measured her, and took her foot prints and weight. She was 23 inches long and she weighed 7 pound 12 ounces. She had brown straight hair and she had brown eyes. They wrapped her up and handed her to me. I was exhausted and happy to have my child. When she was finally in my arms i kissed her forehead and whisper i love you repeatedly to her.

"What are you going to name her miss?" the nurse asked me as she looked over to me. I smiled and tapped her nose gently with my index finger.

"Matea Cecilia Niall." i spoke softly, then she smiled and left me Lizzie and Daniel alone. Daniel kissed my head softly and Lizzie hugged me. We all admired the beautiful baby girl that i brought into the world. I handed her to Lizzie and she smiled.

"She looks just like you Stac, it's like uncanny." i smiled as her words entered my ears. Daniel walked over to her and kissed her head.

"Anyways, i have to go home and tell the mom the good news! I'll be back tomorrow after school!" she said as she grabbed her coat off a chair. I asked if she could bring my homework and she said she could. I waved bye to her and she flipped me the peace sign. Daniel was now holding my little girl. She was sleeping soundly in his arms and he couldn't stop smiling. I smiled at him and i closed my eyes.

"Matea Niall, welcome to the world." he said, and then i finally drifted to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two days later i got to go home with my child. Daniel dropped me off at my dads house . I picked up her baby bag and and i took her portable car seat out of the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you!" i said as his car sped off. I walked into the house and i walked upstairs to my father. I set her car seat on the bed and i sat next to my daddy.

"Hi daddy." i said as i kissed his hair face. He smiled at his granddaughter and blew her a kiss. He look me under his arm and kissed my head.

"Hi Stac, and hello..." he hesitated, so i whispered her name to him and he smiled. "hello Matea Niall, welcome home." he spoke to her. I smiled at him and we sat there in his room, admiring the newest member of our family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it was a little...i don't know, graphic. But i do hope you enjoy it. Comments?