Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Being a mother

Stacie POV:

I woke up that morning and i hopped in the shower. I had been a mother for about a week and life already was beginning to stress me out. Matea cried a lot. But she was my baby. My dad was strung out more and more everyday. I grabbed Matea out of her crib then i breast fed her. She latched onto my my breast, it still felt awkward just being a mother. I mean i do have some inscints that kicked in. I love my child. I took off about 4 months of school to take care of my child. Keven only visited her once and then he walked out. Some father he is to his child. I pulled her off my chest and i rocked her. I walked over to her portable rocker and i set her in it. Then i pulled on my jeans that flared out at the bottom, and i put on a tank top and a took my sweat shirt that zipped up and i zippered it half way. I strapped in my child and i kissed her head softly. She resembled Keven so much. I smiled, then my father barged in and walked over to me.

"Daddy what the hell are you doing?! I just put Tay-Tay down for a nap." i yelled as my baby started to wail. My father chucked his liquor at my head. Luckily i dodged it and then i ran over and lifted up the seat and i ran out my room down the stairs.

"That's right you stupid slut! Don't come back, I'm tired of dealing with you and your whiny ass baby!" those words hurt me more than anything. I ran out of the house leaving the door open on my way out. I started down the street quickly. As i turned the street i ran into my mom. She smiled at me and she walked over to me. I looked down and put the blanket over my child to keep her warm.

"Well is that her? My grand baby?" she asked as she stepped even closer to me. I sighed, and turned her to face my mother, and for the first time i saw real emotion out of my mother. She had the shakes which meant she was suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

"What's her name Stacie?" her words entered my head and i bit my lip, and i looked down at my daughter.

"Matea Cecilia Niall. I named her after Grammy." she instantly looked up and one single tear rolled down her face. My mom and grandmother were very close before she passed away. It's one of the many reason my mom was a trick in the streets.

"Thank you. Thank you, oh, thank you Stacie" my mother spoke repeatedly. I looked down at my daughter again who was smiling in her sleep. That's my Tay-Tay.

"Hopefully you'll be a better mother than i am. I haven't been the best, and i know some of the decisions I've made have effected you in the worst way." i looked at her and shook my head.

"Don't worry mom. I'll be a better mother to my child, then you EVER were to me." i said. She nodded and patted my back. Then she said something I'll never forget.

"I'm going to rehab to get clean so you know, when i am i can be back in you life...and hopefully Matea's" i smiled at her and i kissed her cheek. Then i nodded.

"Yeah mom, I'd- We'd like that." i spoke as i began to walk. Then before she got to far from me i turned to face her.

"Mom, I love you." the cold hair dried my tears on my face and i sniffled and waited for her response.

"I love you too, sweetie" she then continued to walk down the street. I turned in the opposite directions and i walked towards Lizzie's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took a long time to get out but I've been busy with school. Comments? I hope you like it.