Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

It's Complicated

Stacie POV:

It's been about a week since I've spoken to my mom. I wonder if she's gonna keep to her word about getting clean. Lizzie walked into our room and she smiled.

"How's Tayah, is she sleeping?" she asked as she creeped around the room not trying to make a sound. I looked down at Matea and i smiled.

"Yeah, she's out like a light." i said as i moved over on the bed. She walked over and sat next to me. We both leaned up against the wall. She smiled at me.

"So is this anything that you ever imagined? You having such a sweet boyfriend and a beautiful child?" she asked. I nodded and then sighed.

"If only Dan could be the father of my baby. Keven hasn't done a thing for Tayah. He's such a joke. He should just stay out of her life for good and everything would be so much better." i said as i sat up. Lizzie's mom knocked on the door and walked in slowly.

"Ok miss thang, I have few questions for you." she said as she pulled a chair over to the bed. I looked at Lizzie and she shrugged. She then opened her mouth.

"What are you looking at me for, she's talking to you." she said as she looked at her mom. I then looked over at Chelly. She smiled and placed her hand on my knee.

"You have a beautiful baby girl, she is happy and health but Stacie, how did you end up with her?" she asked as she sat back. I looked at her in awe and i sighed.

"Well, I mean it's really complicated. I was at a party. It was Lizzie, Keven and me like it used to be and Lizzie was smoking pot and i was getting drunk like usual. Then Keven asked if i wanted to have sex and I said yes. Then three months later i took the test at your house and boom! Here we are" i said as i sat back. Her eyes went straight towards Liz.

"Elizabeth Marie McKaylin, you smoke weed?" she asked as she leaned forward. Lizzie looked at me and glared then she nodded.

"Yup I do. Sorry what are you wanna do about it mom?" she asked so sarcastically. Tension lingered in the room and then Chelly looked at me.

"Stacie tonight it'd be better if you go some place else tonight." she said she got up and walked into a different room. I looked at Lizzie and mouthed the words sorry, she nodded and mouthed it's okay. I packed up Matea's stuff then i headed out the door. I walked towards the park in the dark and i sat under an old tree and i called Daniel.

"Hey baby, can you come and get me?" i asked as i looked around the park. While i looked around i saw my mom. She was begging for drugs. I completely forgot to listen to Daniel. I hung up and i walked over with Matea and i looked at my mom.

"Oh so is this your way of getting clean? You are the biggest liar i have ever met. Your no better than dad. Maybe you two did have something in common after all. It's called being Unsuitable parents!" i said as i stepped closer to her. She looked at me and sighed.

"I needed it Stac! I really did." she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I nudged it away.

"No you just need to stay away from me and your grandchild. You don't deserve a family. You aren't even worth life at this point." i said as i stepped backwards. She put a hand over her mouth and i saw her big black eyes well up with tears. Mine did also, i blinked out hot tears. She stepped over to me.

"Aw sweetie you're crying too." i screamed get away from me and i backed up even more.

"Yeah no shit because I'm tired of your lies!" i said as i turned and ran towards the road. I saw Daniels car pull up and i fastened in Tayah and i climbed in the front. Daniel looked at me as i let my body slump forward. I put my face in my hands and i sobbed all the way home to his house that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to put up this chapter, I was planning it out and then i said screw it and i wrote something. I hope you enjoy it.

comments and or ideas for the next chapter?