Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

This has been a hell of a day

Lizzie's POV:

I rolled out of bed that morning and i ran over to my mirror. I'm going to be late for my god child's baptism. Stacie will literally kill me. I sent a quick text message to Bren, asking him if he was going to the church. He replied with a yeah and offered to give me a ride. If i truly wanted one. I said yes and quickly got ready. I brushed my hair quickly taking out all the knots and then i put on my purple sun dress. I then heated up the curling iron and i curled a few pieces of my hair. I placed a white sun hat on my head and i slid on my white heals. I slowly walked down the stairs to show my mom the outfit. She stood up and gave me a smile and a small spin.

"Well you look lovely. Tell Stacie I'm sorry i couldn't make it. Duty calls, ya know?" she said as she kissed my cheek. I smiled and nodded, when she was out of the room i sighed and walked outside and i waited for Bren. He pulled into my drive way five minutes later, sitting in the front seat was Brenda. I rolled my eyes and grit my teeth and i slowly walked over to the car, i climb into the back seat and i politely said hello. Then i looked at her.

"Hi Brenda, i didn't know Stacie invited you to Matea's baptism." i said as i sat back in the seat. She looked at me and smiled her crooked smile.

"Oh believe me, I didn't even want to go, but since Bren is your friend and i knew that you were going to be there i had to show up." she smiled and snickered. She wore a skin tight black leather dress that formed to her body....even her yin yang. She had on fish net stockings and platform shoes. I grit my teeth and i leaned forward.

"Well, Brenda, you do know that were going to a seven month old baby's baptism, and not some whore shack." she looked over her shoulder and then turned to face me.

"No shit Sherlock. Here's some advice for you. Try not to hit on my boyfriend for once. That'll make your life so much easier dontcha think?" she said as she leaned across to kiss Bren. I sucked in a wad of air and i closed my eyes and i opened them and looked out the window to see what street we were on. COLLOID'S RD. was the street. That was only three to four streets down from the church. It would only take me a good five to ten minutes to walk there.

"Bren stop the car!" i said as i scooted closer to the door. He looked in the review mirror. He said no and fury locked into my veins and i looked into his eyes.

"Stops this goddamn car or I'll jump out myself!" i yelled as i slammed my fists on the leather seats. He slammed his foot on the break, i threw the door open and i ran out of the car and down the streets, tears sending a burning sensation down my very red face. When i made it to the church i had calmed down a lot, but I'm pretty sure i looked like a circus clown.

Stacie's POV:

When Lizzie finally arrived at the church she looked like she had a rough morning, I held Matea close to me and i pulled Lizzie aside.

"Lizzie what happened?" i said as i rubbed the smeared make up off of her cheeks. She sniffled and told me everything that happened in the car, I then remember i owed Brenda an ass whoopin but i had to be classy at church. Within a matter of seconds of talking Lizzie was back to her old self. Then Bren pulled up. I walked over with Tayah and he smiled at her.

"Hey Bren, who's your whore? Oh wait is that Brenda? Wow i would have never guessed that she of all people would show up to this function for my child." i said as i looked at her, she walked over to me.

"The only thing keeping me from kicking your ass is your child so be lucky." she said as she got in my face.

"Look no dogs allowed so sorry you can't come into the church, sorry!" I said as i turned around and my pony tail whipped her in her face. She grabbed my hair and pulled me down to the ground. I sat up and checked Matea for any cuts or bruises. Then i looked up at her and Bren was pulled her back. I called Lizzie and told her to take Tayah into the church and i then grabbed the closest thing i could find on Brenda and i pulled. It was her lip ring. Blood flew from her lip and she started to scream and hurl words of pure hate at me.

"Get everybody inside! Dan just do it!" i screamed as me and her went back and forth. She slapped me in the face. I tackled her to the ground and i slammed her head in the dirty. Lizzie ran out and tried pulling me off of her. It didn't work all it did was let her get the upper hand and she slammed my body off the ground and she punched me in the lip causing my lip to bleed (not as bad as hers though). Just then i felt Daniels strong arms around me and Brenda were lunging for one another spewing nothing but hate. I had a busted lip and a bruise on my forehead, she had a bleeding head and a bleeding lip that needed stitches. It was clear that i won that fight.

"Get her outta her! She just causes trouble between everyone!" Lizzie screamed as she pressed a paper towel to my lip.

"You guys say I'm the slut at least i didn't get pregnant at 16 by some deadbeat!" she screamed. I stood up and walked towards and Daniel grabbed my arm. They both climbed into the car and drove away. I sat down and i looked at both of them.

"Well this has been a hell of a day huh?" Daniel said as we walked into the church. It was my job to tell everyone that we weren't going to be baptizing Matea today. Almost everyone took the news ok. We decided we'd hold it tomorrow in a small group, without Brenda.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comments or ideas?