Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Out with the old, In with new

Keven's POV:

I looked at Stacie and then i gulped the hot coffee. I pulled the cup from my lips and i smiled and laughed nervously.

"Stacie are you serious?" i asked her. She nodded and stepped close to me. I backed away from her and i held my hands out.

"I knew you would react like this, Kev. This is why i wasn't gonna tell you." she told me. Then i became furious and i know it showed on my face. She looked at me and i saw tears rolling down her face. I hated to see my girlfriend cry. But i was in no hurry to be a father, i was the newest kid in town. I wanted her to get an abortion.

"Look you two work this out. Anyways I'll see you both back at the school. Bye Stac, bye Kev." Lizzie spoke to us. I watched her exit the coffee shop. Then i looked back at Stacie who was no longer looking at me. I took her face in my hands, then i made her look in my eyes.

"Stacie i think you should get an abortion." i blurted out. She looked at me and then she opened her mouth and then she narrowed her eyes at me. She jerked her head away then she pushed me into a wall.

"No! I'm keeping my baby! You just stay away from me!" she yelled at me then she threw her coffee at me then she ran out of the store leaving me there alone.

Stacie's POV:

I ran out the door and i ran down the street and i ran all the way to the school court yard when i got there i bumped into this tall handsome guy.

"Oof! I am so sorry!" i said as i grabbed his arm. He look into my eyes and smiled and brushed my hair from my cheek.

"It's ok beautiful. Are you alright?" he asked as her picked up my bag. I took my back and i put my bag back on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Yeah I'm alright. Thanks again!" i said as i walked away. I didn't look back until he called.

"Hey beautiful! What's your name?" i turned around and smiled. I walked back over to him and i smiled.

"The name's Stacie, Stacie Niall. And what might your name be young sir?" i asked as i held my hand. He took my hand and kissed then he looked into my eyes and i smiled.

"My name is Daniel James, beautiful." his voice sent chills down my spine, he was someone so special so sweet. I looked at him and shook my head from side to side.

"Look i need to get inside. It was nice meeting you, really." i told him as i spun around to walk off. He walked beside me not letting my hand go. We walked inside hand in hand and we talked, and i might of flirted a bit but it was nice. When we bumped into Lizzie she was pissed to see me with him.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked as she looked at us. He let go of my hand and he smiled at me.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Goodbye Stacie. Call me later." he told me as he kissed my cheek. He looked at Lizzie and then smiled. I watched him walk off and i bit my bottom lip. Lizzie slapped me in my arm. I looked at her with a big dorky smirk on my face.

"What? He's cute." i said as i looked at her. She flicked me on the top of my head and then she dragged me over to our lockers.

"What are you thinking? Your with Keven, remember?" she said, the sound of his name made my skin crawl.

"Fuck Keven, he's nothing to me. He told me to get an abortion and i refuse to do it. I'm keeping my baby!" i shouted at her. She looked at me and her eyes widen. Her mouth opened and she gaped at me.

"Hot mama says what?" i looked at her and then i rolled my eyes. Keven wrapped his arms around my waist and he began to kiss my neck. I turned around and knocked him into our lockers. I began to walk away. He gripped my arm and i looked in his eyes and i saw a spark of anger flicker in him.

"You are gonna talk to me!" he yelled in my face. I glared at him and i punched him in the jaw and he balled a fist, he then punched the locker near my head. Daniel walked over and pulled him away from me.

"Leave her alone dude!" he yelled as he stood in front of me. I smiled and i looked at Keven. He was about ready to punch both of us.

"Keven I'm done with you. So please leave." i said as i looked at the ground. He looked at me and then Daniel. He clenched his fist tight and then shook his head no.

"Your gonna regret leaving me for pretty boy right here. Fuck you and fuck him too Stacie!" he yelled as he stalked off kicking up dirt. I sank down to my knees and i began to cry. I just dumped the father of my unborn baby. Shit I'm so fucked now. Daniel got down and helped me up. He wiped my eyes and smiled.

"So? Does this mean that your on the market beautiful?" he asked as he took my hand and kissed it. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Look you really don't wanna be with me. Believe me." i warned him. He looked at me and smiled.

"And why is that?" he asked as he kissed my hand. I rolled my eyes and sighed as i pulled my hand away.

"Because I'm pregnant." i said as i looked into his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter i will have the next one up later or tomorrow